PDA

View Full Version : TRX Suspension Training

RoyceTTU
06-21-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/TRX_TTC_ChestPress_004.jpg

has anybody done any of these workouts? I know the military has been using this for years. I've recently started and was shocked how hard some of these excersizes are. It is also quite a bit easier on my knees which I like.

mwynn05
06-21-2011, 02:37 PM
looks tough and looks fairly low impact... man if you need something easy on your knees take up swimming...it's GREAT cardio and very low impact...also its freakin hard

RoyceTTU
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
looks tough and looks fairly low impact... man if you need something easy on your knees take up swimming...it's GREAT cardio and very low impact...also its freakin hard

You know where water is in this state:confused: :doh: :D :p
The Country Club has a pool but if I go out there get sidetracked on the Golf Coarse too easy:D

GrTigers6
06-21-2011, 03:02 PM
It does look tough! that woman in the middle looks like she is about to kick the crap out of whoever is making her do that:D

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2011, 08:15 PM
I think it looks fun!

Oh, and I've had that same look on my face occasionally the past 3 1/2 months. :twitch:

GrTigers6
06-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Oh, and I've had that same look on my face occasionally the past 3 1/2 months. :twitch: [/B] me too, with insanity and now about to graduate from Asylum! One more week and I will be committed. :D