PDA

View Full Version : Me too, last post that is

Charlie47
06-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi folks,
I notice a "last post" thread, so I figured
I'd say bye too. My dear wife and I are
moving to Frisco soon.

I guess I'll start following Frisco Centennial. It looks like they return some great athletes, so I'll get me some
season tickets soon.

I'll miss the football discussion, just not some of the crap. I wish everyone a great season.

BTW, what's the 4A site addy?

Ernest T Bass
06-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Centennial is loaded this year. Now that they're done opening schools, look for Frisco ISD to stabilize and get REAL good in football.
Lone Star is still 3a. Stick around awhile!

Sweetwater Red
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Centennial is loaded this year. Now that they're done opening schools, look for Frisco ISD to stabilize and get REAL good in football.
Lone Star is still 3a. Stick around awhile!

I'm sure he will ETB. This is about his fifth "sign off" thread. :doh:

Sometimes it just better to take a break from the board Charlie. :)

sinton66
06-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately the 4A board doesn't exist anymore. Unless of course you're interested in buying it.

bobcat1
06-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Hang around Charlie47. Don't leave!

trojandad
06-20-2011, 11:50 PM
man, charlie, i sure am glad to hear your still kicking...you must be doing better if your doing a move...give us a health update when you get a chance....we remember you ALL the time, big guy....take good care of you, brother.....

Saggy Aggie
06-21-2011, 12:48 AM
I have a few friends from centennial and I saw them play last year and they were awful. I could list at least 2 dozen 3A teams that would've beaten the crap outta them. Idk what they've got this year that would change that, but I'll take yalls word for it. :confused:

bowleghorses
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Just cruise up north a couple of miles and follow Prosper. Be nice to get some insight from someone a little closer to the fire.

gatordaze
06-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Good luck we will miss you.

My sons, Jake and Josh would have gone to Centennial if we had stayed in Frisco. We played in the FFL and the first year of middle school with many of the kids that live in Plantation Resort. Those parents are a lot of fun and are pretty serious about football.

Rocket
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM
In the words of bobcat1...

Well, Bye (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE)

Rocket
06-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Unfortunately the 4A board doesn't exist anymore. Unless of course you're interested in buying it.

How much for this board?

trojandad
06-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
How much for this board?

not the ROCKET board.....he'll charge us to rebut him........:D

Ernest T Bass
06-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I have a few friends from centennial and I saw them play last year and they were awful. I could list at least 2 dozen 3A teams that would've beaten the crap outta them. Idk what they've got this year that would change that, but I'll take yalls word for it. :confused:

This will be the best team Centennial has put on the field. Write it down, you're about to see some powerhouses come out of Frisco ISD.