PDA

View Full Version : Let's get with it people!

Phil C
06-20-2011, 12:52 PM
There is not enough seriousness here. I have a sense of humor and it is good to do so but it has lately been carried to extremes here. We have an important football season coming soon and we need to start getting ready. Good Grief! Let's control the joking around. How would you feel if you boss told you "You are a great worker but we can't pay you for the last two weeks because we don't have enough money but keep up the good work and we'll see you Monday." You wouldn't laugh that off!
Shame on all of you!

And another thing we are in the start of the College World Baseball Series and we should be involved in that! Come on Now. And don't forget in early July we will be having Tour de France time and that is most important. Beside the exciting bicycle race you get exposed to beautiful scenery and history and culture.
So let's get serious now people. Stop shaming me and the other serious posters! Show some compassion and common sense.

:mad:

BEAST
06-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
There is not enough seriousness here. I have a sense of humor and it is good to do so but it has lately been carried to extremes here.

Did you mean extreme links?

BEAST

Roughneck93
06-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Hook 'Em! \,,/
Let's see what they do today against UNC.

Phil C
06-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Did you mean extreme links?

BEAST

There is too much extreme. There was one post about The Rock's movie that hasn't even been made yet. Talk about the cart before the horse. There was even a post on truck drivers for crying out loud.

Gsquared
06-20-2011, 01:01 PM
There is too much extreme. There was one post about The Rock's movie that hasn't even been made yet. Talk about the cart before the horse. There was even a post on truck drivers for crying out loud.

Thanks Phil!!

SWMustang
06-20-2011, 01:11 PM

I thought your rebuking of the board was in order - carry on :)

MGAR
06-20-2011, 01:29 PM

Its ok Phill... Only a matter of time before you can watch guys in tights ride a bike...

I for one amd STOKED on the Rocks movie. Arent you?

Pendragon13
06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
*sits quietly with hands folded*

bobcat4life
06-20-2011, 01:58 PM
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/obanam.jpg

maestro
06-21-2011, 11:01 AM
longhorns looked asleep yesterday.

something about them facing freshmen lefties.....tcu's frosh got them last year.