PDA

View Full Version : Brown bag special

Saggy Aggie
06-20-2011, 11:08 AM
My roommate and I have a bet going that he can't legitimately get a brown bag on a girls head during the act in the next year. And it has to stay on there. It can't be a joke, and he can NOT mention the bet to the girl. It also can not be a gf. So relationships don't count. I have $10 riding on this, so my question is.... Do you think it can ACTUALLY be done?

Also, I have to be able to confirm this with the girl.

BaseballUmp
06-20-2011, 11:12 AM
No, and how will it be confirmed, and what girl in their right mind would admit it to you?

Saggy Aggie
06-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
No, and how will it be confirmed, and what girl in their right mind would admit it to you? Exactly. I don't think it can be done either, which is exactly why I made the bet. I'm expecting to win $10.

But, IF a girl did let him do it... then she probably wouldn't be the type to care if someone else knew? And if it DID happen, you bet your ass he'd tell me and want his money... so he'd probably call her out in front of me to prove it.

Roughneck93
06-20-2011, 11:14 AM
I just don't see a girl allowing that.

nobogey72
06-20-2011, 11:29 AM
I promise it CAN be done!!! I generally carry a bag with me at all times. I keep one in my briefcase, 1 in my truck, 1 at home, and 1 in my golf cart. I don't ever want to be caught without one EVER AGAIN.

Saggy Aggie
06-20-2011, 11:30 AM
I'd like to see the thoughts on the 3 people who voted yes :thinking:

nobogey72
06-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie

I gave you my thoughts in my above post. Did you think I was kidding?

Saggy Aggie
06-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I gave you my thoughts in my above post. Did you think I was kidding? In case you didn't notice, we posted our comments less than a minute apart. I hadn't seen your reply when I posted my comment.

MUSTANG69
06-20-2011, 12:07 PM

There will always be a girl just dumb and drunk enough to let it happen. :D

Ernest T Bass
06-20-2011, 12:09 PM
I noticed that there is no rule about her having to be conscious. Sounds like that may be the loophole.

nobogey72
06-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I noticed that there is no rule about her having to be conscious. Sounds like that may be the loophole.

Exactly. The bags I use all have chloroform in them.

MGAR
06-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69

This. Right. Here.

Gsquared
06-20-2011, 12:30 PM
The old G2 would beg for the girls contact info if you found one that would let you do that. However, not the new G2... What do yall think La Grange's chances are of going say two deep in the playoffs this year?

Gsquared
06-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Also, the old G2 would have said that either a plastic Wal-Mart or HEB sack would be better because it would render her unconscious but ive changed so I wont say that. Anybody think Crane will make the playoffs?

Ernest T Bass
06-20-2011, 12:35 PM
A kinder, gentler G2? No freakin' way!
Crane is 2a.

Gsquared
06-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
A kinder, gentler G2? No freakin' way!
Crane is 2a.
I know they are 2A but do you think they are gonna make the playoffs?

Roughneck93
06-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Exactly. The bags I use all have chloroform in them.

This would do the trick. Saggy, you might want to make sure that being conscious is a must. You might lose the bet otherwise.

pirate4state
06-20-2011, 01:43 PM
My roommate and I have a bet going that he can't legitimately get a brown bag on a girls head during the act in the next year. And it has to stay on there. It can't be a joke, and he can NOT mention the bet to the girl. It also can not be a gf. So relationships don't count. I have $10 riding on this, so my question is.... Do you think it can ACTUALLY be done?

Also, I have to be able to confirm this with the girl.

All doubt has now been erased from my mind...you are an idiot! LOL

A whole ten bucks!!!! WOW :2thumbsup

Farmersfan
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I promise it CAN be done!!! I generally carry a bag with me at all times. I keep one in my briefcase, 1 in my truck, 1 at home, and 1 in my golf cart. I don't ever want to be caught without one EVER AGAIN.

Yea! One of your lady friends told me that if a girl even looks your way you will pull out one of those bags and put it over your head!!!!! Seems to me you have been trained!

Saggy Aggie
06-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

A whole ten bucks!!!! WOW :2thumbsup That's a big risk for a broke college student. And I wouldn't put it past him. You should've seen the girl he had on Saturday night. It wasn't good.

bobcat4life
06-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Being drunk is a no go. SHe has to remember it to confirm that it happened

This will never happen LOL

Ernest T Bass
06-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I know they are 2A but do you think they are gonna make the playoffs?

Yes, the Golden Cranes will no doubt be in the playoffs. Bet on it!

MUSTANG69
06-20-2011, 02:07 PM
The old G2 would beg for the girls contact info if you found one that would let you do that. However, not the new G2... What do yall think La Grange's chances are of going say two deep in the playoffs this year?

Does this mean you have given up your quest for the "Ultimate Midget"?

Gsquared
06-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Does this mean you have given up your quest for the "Ultimate Midget"?
Yep, im all football all the time now. No more dirty comments or anything. Everything from me will now be wholesome.

RoyceTTU
06-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Yep, im all football all the time now. No more dirty comments or anything. Everything from me will now be wholesome.

Yeah, the words wholesome and midget shouldn't be in the same thread together. It just dosn't size up :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
06-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Being drunk is a no go. SHe has to remember it to confirm that it happened

This will never happen LOL

you could always just videotape it to have proof...i think it can be videotaped it should get double the money

Trashman
06-20-2011, 03:11 PM

Bogey, the bag is for the other person. Everyone already knows that you wear a bag.:D

Trashman
06-20-2011, 03:12 PM

Saggy, I have to agree with Mustang on this one.......:rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
06-20-2011, 03:13 PM
someone there's a girl that has a brown bag fetish

JJWalker
06-20-2011, 04:13 PM
I think it is far more likely that the two of you end up with wrists tied behind your backs and bags on your heads ... only to have the bags removed just prior to some angry father popping what may be a well deserved cap into your knuckle heads. :doh:

garciap77
06-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

A whole ten bucks!!!! WOW :2thumbsup

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LionFan72
06-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Don't think $10 will cover the expenses for doctor bills!

SintonFan
06-21-2011, 12:13 PM
I thought this was a Sonic special thread?!!:(