PDA

View Full Version : Question for Toby

bd0707
10-22-2002, 09:58 AM
Toby, you probably know the Wimberly area pretty well, can you give us radio station with a comprehensive post game show that will give us 25-3a results. Also, are you familiar with a resturant called Juan Enriquez on River St. in Wimberly. If so is it any good? Suitable for famalies? If not could you recommend another? Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

toby070
10-22-2002, 02:52 PM
I doubt there will be any coverage on the radio. If there is, it'll be AM 1470, but they cover San Marcos primarily, Wimberley only when playoffs roll around usually (which isn't gonna happen this year :D ). If SM has a Thursday or Saturday game, which is possible playing in an Austin district, you might catch it, but the station is incredibly weak, so it'll be hit or miss anyway.

As for dining, I covered the Texans for two years and never ate dinner anywhere in Wimberley. I could make some recommendations in San Marcos if you decide to go out of your way. Sorry!

CentralTxFan
10-22-2002, 03:23 PM
bd...I have been to Wimberley many times. I have never eaten at Juan Enriquez but if you want something quick before the game so you can get a good seat there is a Subway in town. Sometimes they close early though for no apparent reason but it makes for a quick meal. The sit down type places tend to be very busy since there are very few of them.