PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

OldBison75
06-19-2011, 08:03 AM
As a father of three children, I have been so lucky to have loving, trustworthy, and honest kids. There is never a day that goes by that I don't get some proof of their love for me, whether a comment, a hug, or just a memory.

To every father out there, please take a moment today to remember the children in your life and tell them how much they mean to you. Each day you share that love, is a special day that you can never get back if you don't share you feelings with them. Don't ever let those chances slip away because any day may be your last chance.

bobcat1
06-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Well said OB. Happy Father's Day!

trojandad
06-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
As a father of three children, I have been so lucky to have loving, trustworthy, and honest kids. There is never a day that goes by that I don't get some proof of their love for me, whether a comment, a hug, or just a memory.

To every father out there, please take a moment today to remember the children in your life and tell them how much they mean to you. Each day you share that love, is a special day that you can never get back if you don't share you feelings with them. Don't ever let those chances slip away because any day may be your last chance.

sure appreciate somebody else saying what ive always believed.....mothers day is about mom, fathers day is about our kids...

happy fathers day to ALL our children.....

Saggy Aggie
06-19-2011, 10:20 AM
:(

SintonFan
06-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Happy Father's Day to you Fathers out there!
Today is gonna be a slow day here.;)

Phil C
06-19-2011, 08:47 PM
:clap:

Phil C
06-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Happy Father's Day!