PDA

View Full Version : A story about me that might make you cry

Gsquared
06-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Many of you do not know the odds I had to overcome, you see, I was born on my mothers prom night where I was placed in a dumpster and forgotten. My mother had a change of heart and came back and got me. However, by the time she came back, I was covered in decaying carrots from the restauraunt next door. I survived and I over came adversity. Carry on.

Phil C
06-16-2011, 11:10 AM
:(

BaseballUmp
06-16-2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRj-S8Aklcw

For you G2

trojandad
06-16-2011, 11:16 AM
the bright side is you got a good start on wonderful eye sight........:thinking:

nobogey72
06-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Many of you do not know the odds I had to overcome, you see, I was born on my mothers prom night where I was placed in a dumpster and forgotten. My mother had a change of heart and came back and got me. However, by the time she came back, I was covered in decaying carrots from the restauraunt next door. I survived and I over came adversity. Carry on.

That's really ironic cause my story is nearly the same. The main difference is that I was conceived on prom night, and born under the bleachers at a football game. My mom didn't even have time to change out of her cheerleading uniform. The other difference is I wasn't "placed" in a dumpster, I was "thrown" in a trash can back behind the concession stand. Landed in some half eaten nachos and popcorn, etc. They did come back to get me after the game. My dad/uncle carried me to the truck inside his shoulder pads. I think he had over 100 yds rushing and 2 TDs that night.

RoyceTTU
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
That's really ironic cause my story is nearly the same. The main difference is that I was conceived on prom night, and born under the bleachers at a football game. My mom didn't even have time to change out of her cheerleading uniform. The other difference is I wasn't "placed" in a dumpster, I was "thrown" in a trash can back behind the concession stand. Landed in some half eaten nachos and popcorn, etc. They did come back to get me after the game. My dad/uncle carried me to the truck inside his shoulder pads. I think he had over 100 yds rushing and 2 TDs that night.

And one epic Fumble Recovery :clap:

trojandad
06-16-2011, 11:34 AM

thats such a bogus story.....they were playing b'wood that night, so he couldnt have had 2 tds against them....

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
thats such a bogus story.....they were playing b'wood that night, so he couldnt have had 2 tds against them....

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old LB
06-16-2011, 11:37 AM

Could have if the dad/uncle played for Brownwood. :D

nobogey72
06-16-2011, 11:39 AM

HE DID SO!!!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

trojandad
06-16-2011, 11:41 AM
HE DID SO!!!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

YOUR MOMMA CLEANS DUMPSTERS FOR TIPS!!!!!!

nobogey72
06-16-2011, 11:46 AM
YOUR MOMMA CLEANS DUMPSTERS FOR TIPS!!!!!!

YOUR MOMMA GIVES IT UP BEHIND DUMPSTERS FOR $3.00

trojandad
06-16-2011, 11:49 AM
YOUR MOMMA GIVES IT UP BEHIND DUMPSTERS FOR $3.00

$2.50....get it right.....after all, this IS the downlow......:smoker:

(lord i miss my wife.......)