PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox force Game 7

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2003, 07:18 PM
How much better will these playoffs get? The Cubs-Marlins are facing off in Game 7 right now, and now the Red Sox will get a chance to get to the World Series with a win tomorrow!

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2003, 07:21 PM
YES!!! BOSOX!!! CUBS!!! ( I HOPE)

Newton 05
10-15-2003, 07:28 PM
The true Sox vs. The Marlins

Just my predictions.

grizwald
10-15-2003, 08:16 PM
I hope the series is Boston v. Chicago they have both been out so long but yet so close with there talent. I think they have both earned it.

aero_fox83
10-15-2003, 08:27 PM
It would be great to see a cub vs sox world series. Im really want the sox to go and win cause they are my fav team...So all you sox fans out there root on for the sox tomorrow.
Pedro vs. Clemens sequel tomorrow.

grizwald
10-15-2003, 08:29 PM
Boston Past V. Boston Present
Which will come out on top.

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2003, 08:32 PM
grizwald:
Boston Past V. Boston Present
Which will come out on top.BOSTON.

pirate4state
10-15-2003, 09:10 PM
I'm torn, I really want Pudge to get the show, but I'd LOVE to see the Sox/Cubs in the World Series. These Marlins just won't give up and that is another reason why I just gotta love 'em. :) Then again, Kerry Wood is from Texas (but so are some of those damn Yankees wink )& I gotta hope he can come through. He seems to be struggling a little bit in the top of the 6th. But you gotta love it when the pitcher hits a homer! :D Heck, I don't know... :rolleyes:

tomthall
10-15-2003, 09:54 PM
pirate4state:
I'm torn, I really want Pudge to get the show, but I'd LOVE to see the Sox/Cubs in the World Series. These Marlins just won't give up and that is another reason why I just gotta love 'em. :) Then again, Kerry Wood is from Texas (but so are some of those damn Yankees wink )& I gotta hope he can come through. He seems to be struggling a little bit in the top of the 6th. But you gotta love it when the pitcher hits a homer! :D Heck, I don't know... :rolleyes: i know how you feel

pirate4state
10-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Wow, now I kinda want the Cubs too win. This is just tough to watch. They are down to their last 4 outs. eek! Oh boy...but Josh Beckett is from Texas. :( wink :p

pirate4state
10-15-2003, 10:33 PM
Pudge & the Marlins going to the big dance!! I'm very sad that the Cubs are not gonna get their chance, but the Marlins just out hit them. Plain & Simple!! Great game, great team & I hope they take it all.

grizwald
10-15-2003, 10:55 PM
I hope the Marlins take it all only if Boston doesn't make it. But, if Boston makes it then I want them to win. GO SOX