PDA

View Full Version : We have a Rocket sighting

lostaussie
06-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
#18?

No way that Brownwood should ever be ranked lower than 10 in Preseason 3A. Ever.

Good to have you back...........I think:D

Bullaholic
06-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Good to have you back...........I think:D

First chance for everybody to adjust their sights, aussie....:D

Old Tiger
06-15-2011, 12:56 PM
please do not encourage the community jester.

Cam
06-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Rocket's engines will soon be in flight,
Ready to battle any Downlower in sight.
He's ready to take on & irritate the masses,
His words are mean't to beat on your asses.
And we all love to listen to him gripe....
:D

BEAST
06-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
please do not encourage the community jester.

I didnt know anybody encouraged you.:thinking:

BEAST

Old Tiger
06-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I didnt know anybody encouraged you.:thinking:

BEAST well played young pupil.

orange machine
06-15-2011, 01:42 PM
You know it's football time because Rockets out of hibernation.

Brownwood sux :D

BEAST
06-15-2011, 02:03 PM
well played young pupil.

Young pupil? Last I checked you struck me around the chest and I am pretty sure I have 5-10 years on you.

BEAST

ronwx5x
06-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Cam
And we all love to listen to him gripe....
:D

Primae facia false. "We" would include several people who do not love to listen to him gripe. Actually, he doesn't gripe. He directs personal attacks at anyone who dares disparage anything Brownwood.

Old Tiger
06-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Young pupil? Last I checked you struck me around the chest and I am pretty sure I have 5-10 years on you.

BEAST Age is just a number....wisdom cannot be determined by a number.

GrTigers6
06-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Age is just a number....wisdom cannot be determined by a number. Sure it can IQ. :D Now if you age matches your IQ you better be really old. :D

MGAR
06-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Primae facia false. "We" would include several people who do not love to listen to him gripe. Actually, he doesn't gripe. He directs personal attacks at anyone who dares disparage anything Brownwood.

LOL... Really?

Cam
06-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

OK fine...but I had a hard time finding the right word to rhyme with flight or sight....give me a break...these things come out of my head usually in less than a minute...hence why they're so bad....so, how's this instead:

When Lions are done so's Rocket's bite....

:p

Shouldn't "primae facia" be "prima facie"?? Man, you're confusin' me.......:thinking: I'm just not that smart ya know.......

Old Tiger
06-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Sure it can IQ. :D Now if you age matches your IQ you better be really old. :D wisdom and intelligence are two different things.

garciap77
06-15-2011, 04:25 PM

BEAST

:eek:

Daddy D 11
06-15-2011, 05:43 PM
this thread has already annoyed me... i can't imagine when all the other cronies come crawling out from under their rocks:rolleyes:

bwdlionfan
06-15-2011, 05:45 PM
wisdom and intelligence are two different things.

Don't speak of things you know nothing about

Sweetwater Red
06-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
this thread has already annoyed me... i can't imagine when all the other cronies come crawling out from under their rocks:rolleyes:

Trying to work your way back into form are you? :D

bobcat1
06-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Age is just a number....wisdom cannot be determined by a number. I have one for you Casey. It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Just sayin.....

Welcome back Rocket! I hope we play y'all somewhere this year.:D

Old LB
06-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I have one for you Casey. It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Just sayin.....

I think it is too late. :thinking:

bobcat1
06-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
I think it is too late. :thinking: Yes I believe you are correct.

orange machine
06-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Brownwood don't won't nun of these Bobcats. The Hogs are rather large in the pin this year.

GrTigers6
06-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I have one for you Casey. It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Just sayin.....

Welcome back Rocket! I hope we play y'all somewhere this year.:D Wow bobcat1, you could of told me that a little sooner! :D

GrTigers6
06-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Brownwood don't won't nun of these Bobcats. The Hogs are rather large in the pin this year. It takes more than hogs to stop, "Stehl" :D

Old LB
06-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Brownwood don't won't nun of these Bobcats. The Hogs are rather large in the pin this year.

I'll be sure to bring my corn bucket if you guys are unfortunate enough to play Brownwood.

If you get your new job you still going to be in Selena?

DaHop72
06-16-2011, 09:08 AM
wisdom and intelligence are two different things. And you lack both and have no idea of fashion.:tongue: :tongue:

orange machine
06-16-2011, 11:04 AM
I'll be sure to bring my corn bucket if you guys are unfortunate enough to play Brownwood.

If you get your new job you still going to be in Selena?
I have no idea everything is up in the air right now.

orange machine
06-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
It takes more than hogs to stop, "Stehl" :D

Hey these Hogs nickname are the (Road Graters). When you got Graters like these no amount of Stehl is stopping them.

orange machine
06-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Oh yeah these Hogs/Graters don't eat corn they take Rocket full. :D

GrTigers6
06-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Hey these Hogs nickname are the (Road Graters). When you got Graters like these no amount of Stehl is stopping them. Touche' :D

Old Tiger
06-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
And you lack both and have no idea of fashion.:tongue: :tongue: lol...

I'm a fool because I say on here what other people are scared say or don't want to hear, cool.

buckeyebob
06-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Cam
OK fine...but I had a hard time finding the right word to rhyme with flight or sight....give me a break...these things come out of my head usually in less than a minute...hence why they're so bad....so, how's this instead:

When Lions are done so's Rocket's bite....

:p

Shouldn't "primae facia" be "prima facie"?? Man, you're confusin' me.......:thinking: I'm just not that smart ya know.......

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce017.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

And the Rocket gets to see East Texas again...perhaps a little more warry & humble....'cause....

lostaussie
06-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce017.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
...perhaps a little more warry & humble.... Never..............wouldn't be Rocket:D

wimbo_pro
06-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
And you lack both and have no idea of fashion.:tongue: :tongue:

SHUT UP DAHOP!!!

OldBison75
06-18-2011, 12:46 AM
Hey DAHOP, Old Tiger has proven 3 teams wrong. First, he was not anywhere on the field and proved nothing to those teams. Second, 3 outta all of 3A is a pretty poor accuracy rating.

Just saying!!!!!!!

LIONS#1
06-19-2011, 07:19 PM
I think it is too late. :thinking:
LMAO I think your right Old LB:D Just sayin!!