PDA

View Full Version : Celina's Jake Raulerson could be Macks 1st choice

orange machine
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM
http://recruitocosm.fantake.com/2011/06/09/a-closer-look-at-celina-ol-jake-raulerson-class-of-2013/

orange machine
06-13-2011, 10:17 PM
http://recruitocosm.fantake.com/2011/06/06/will-jake-raulerson-be-the-first-2013-offer/

SHSBulldog00
06-13-2011, 11:15 PM
He looks very versatile. 6'5 230 will need to add weight for college (will happen with maturity). I would currently project him as a DE in college.

orange machine
06-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
He looks very versatile. 6'5 230 will need to add weight for college (will happen with maturity). I would currently project him as a DE in college.

He is up over 230 now i think he is 240ish but he will gain the weight. The kid is a beast on the field, i have seen some very good linemen in my time that played d1 football as well as in the nfl like Charlie Johnson left tackle for the Colts. Raulerson is way better than those guys at his age. Raulerson has a motor that never stops and as you can see by his highlight video he is not affraid to hit.

Old Tiger
06-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Stacey Searles is real high on him.

Phil C
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
I understand that Celina's OL Jordan Roos has distinguish himself at college camps and should get more offers from major colleges. He already has offers from Louisiana Tech, Army and Purdue.

orange machine
06-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I understand that Celina's OL Jordan Roos has distinguish himself at college camps and should get more offers from major colleges. He already has offers from Louisiana Tech, Army and Purdue.
Yes Celina has 3 olinemen this year that will be playing d1 football that's why I have raved that Celina will have one of the best if not the best oline in Texas this year.

Old Tiger
06-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Yes Celina has 3 olinemen this year that will be playing d1 football that's why I have raved that Celina will have one of the best if not the best oline in Texas this year. Given track records...I would throw Carthage in that discussion as well.

orange machine
06-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Given track records...I would throw Carthage in that discussion as well.
Carthage had an Awsome line last year but I believe they only had one that might go D1 he was the left tackle he is like 6'6 300 and I'm pretty sure he is coming back.

Old Tiger
06-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Carthage had an Awsome line last year but I believe they only had one that might go D1 he was the left tackle he is like 6'6 300 and I'm pretty sure he is coming back. Whats crazy is the year before Carthage graduated 4 starting linemen. You were talking about good offensive lines and they have had one of the best if not the best the last 3-4 years.

orange machine
06-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Whats crazy is the year before Carthage graduated 4 starting linemen. You were talking about good offensive lines and they have had one of the best if not the best the last 3-4 years.
Gotta credit the coaches for those good lines. Celina has had some small olinemen in the past that were Awsome and would whoop the heck of the bigger dlinemen. Coach Elliot Celina's assistant head coach and oline coach is the best in the business and has those boys cock strong and play with great technique.

orange machine
06-14-2011, 06:42 PM
If I'm not mistaken I think the entire starting oline for Celina this year are some of the strongest ever I believe they all bench over 350 and squat over 450 Gatordaze can probably give more accurate info on the numbers.

Old Tiger
06-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Gotta credit the coaches for those good lines. Celina has had some small olinemen in the past that were Awsome and would whoop the heck of the bigger dlinemen. Coach Elliot Celina's assistant head coach and oline coach is the best in the business and has those boys cock strong and play with great technique. Very true...