PDA

View Full Version : Dirk may not get a ring after all...

coach
06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6656641

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
they should give them crowns and crowns them kings

lostaussie
06-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
they should give them crowns and crowns them kings Then there would be more than enough KINGS to go around:D

Ernest T Bass
06-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Surely Cuban was just talking out his arse, as he's prone to do. I hope he was, anyway.

Emerson1
06-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Surely Cuban was just talking out his arse, as he's prone to do. I hope he was, anyway.
Hey y'all have something in common.

He was still with it this morning when they interviewed him on The Fan. He said he was going to sit down with Dirk, Kidd and Jet and see what they wanted to do.

Ernest T Bass
06-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Hey y'all have something in common.

He was still with it this morning when they interviewed him on The Fan. He said he was going to sit down with Dirk, Kidd and Jet and see what they wanted to do.

Wow, such passive agressivness. Not sure what the cause of that is.
Id be willing to bet that they go with rings, or at least necklaces with pendants that would be the bezel of the ring.

Emerson1
06-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Cause you have been talking out of your ass whenever you spoke about the Mavericks.

Ernest T Bass
06-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Cause you have been talking out of your ass whenever you spoke about the Mavericks.

Ahhh, I see. So, I hurt your feelings b/c you have a hard-on for the Mavs and I have yet to catch "Mavs Fever"? Ok, fair enough. I honestly don't understand it and I guess I never will. Ive never truly been a "fan" of any team that I had no personal stake in. That being said, Ive always stated that my opinions on them and the NBA in general are for the most part just that; opinions, and not fact-based. Im not knowledgable or interested enough to have an educated opinion of them.

Emerson1
06-13-2011, 05:26 PM
No. What you are describing is how I would feel towards someone like EV.

You talk out of your ass. You said you hadn't watched a game all year and came into threads spewing about something you had no knowledge of. That is talking out of your ass.