PDA

View Full Version : Lebron post game comments

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Everyone is talking about other stuff but what about this sometimes you have it sometimes you don't? That is why this guy will never be as great as he can be. That and defering to Mario Chalmers.

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Everyone is talking about other stuff but what about this sometimes you have it sometimes you don't? That is why this guy will never be as great as he can be. That and defering to Mario Chalmers.

If you're talking about LeBron never being as good as he can be---I'm going to talk out of the other side of my mouth---if LeBron can gain mental maturity and toughness through advice from a mentor, Eastern guru, or father-figure---hell, I dont' care---he does have the raw materials to become one of the greatest in NBA history---I don't think anyone will argue with that.

BEAST
06-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Funny thing to me is he wouldnt even grant Mark Cuban an interview when James was trying to figure out which team to go to. If he had, Dirk and the rest of those Vets could have taught him lessons on many of the issues that plaque him. Instead, they simply magnified them in the series. Poetic justice, I think so.

BEAST

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 01:46 PM
I told the person watching next to me last night. Lebron James is the poster child for life is all about who you surround yourself with. He has associated with so many of the wrong people. The people who told him to do "the decision". Yea the guy is a 26 your old man and at some point you have to realize the people around you arent helping you they are hurting you.

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Funny thing to me is he wouldnt even grant Mark Cuban an interview when James was trying to figure out which team to go to. If he had, Dirk and the rest of those Vets could have taught him lessons on many of the issues that plaque him. Instead, they simply magnified them in the series. Poetic justice, I think so.

BEAST The reason he didnt do that is because Dallas would of had to do a sign and trade and Cleveland wouldn't of done a sign and trade. Even though Cleveland did eventually get draft picks out of it.

icu812
06-13-2011, 01:47 PM
As Mavs fan I was glad when Lebron sub'd in for Chalmers. That guy was ballin.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM

BEAST Maybe LeBron's teeth are plaquing him?

BEAST
06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Maybe LeBron's teeth are plaquing him?

Excuse me. Better not ever let me catch hitting the wrong key.:rolleyes:

BEAST

icu812
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Maybe LeBron's teeth are plaquing him?

Dang maybe, the plaque did kill a lot of people back in the day.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Excuse me. Better not ever let me catch hitting the wrong key.:rolleyes:

BEAST The G is obviously right next to the Q on the keyboard.

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 02:06 PM
The G is obviously right next to the Q on the keyboard.

I think he just called you a "dummy", Beast....:D

BEAST
06-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think he just called you a "dummy", Beast....:D

Yup. I really couldn't care less either.

BEAST