Farmersville
Celina #3*

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 01:30 PM
As usual---Celina is still skeered....:D

(Having a little fun.....)

MGAR
06-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I actually think it's great that Celina stepped up and put in 2 extra teams to make the pools complete.

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MGAR
I actually think it's great that Celina stepped up and put in 2 extra teams to make the pools complete.

+1

Matthew328
06-13-2011, 01:35 PM
They'd love to have 2 more teams jump in....if interested PM me and I'll give contact info

MGAR
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
They'd love to have 2 more teams jump in....if interested PM me and I'll give contact info

Sorry we can't make it.

Going to be busy winning the TJC one. :D

OldNavy
06-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Matthew328,
Celina has already qualified for state. If Celina#2 were to make it through this SQT, could they also go the the tournament? Or, regardless of how they do in pool play, do they bow out of the playoffs because they have qualified a team for state? Don't think it will happen because of the quality of the teams coming, but what are the rules?
Thanks.

Matthew328
06-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Matthew328,
Celina has already qualified for state. If Celina#2 were to make it through this SQT, could they also go the the tournament? Or, regardless of how they do in pool play, do they bow out of the playoffs because they have qualified a team for state? Don't think it will happen because of the quality of the teams coming, but what are the rules?
Thanks.

One team per school qualifies...so Celina #2 and #3 play their three games and they are done for the day

OldNavy
06-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks, appreciate your good work.

orange machine
06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
I was really impressed with the Anna qb he has a goid arm and seemed to be a good leader. Anna has some talent they just need to get the winning thing down now.

OldNavy
06-20-2011, 06:22 AM
Are the results posted somewhere?

orange machine
06-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Sanger and Melissa advanced.

Celina's 1st team destroyed there competition.
Celina's 2nd team quarterbacked by Nathan Elliot won all there games and tied Love Joy. Pretty good that a freshman lead team tied Love Joy.

BILLYFRED0000
06-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Sanger and Melissa advanced.

Celina's 1st team destroyed there competition.
Celina's 2nd team quarterbacked by Nathan Elliot won all there games and tied Love Joy. Pretty good that a freshman lead team tied Love Joy.

OM you know the bobcat mantra.

Resistance is futile........

Or in Bones examining the other teams chances

They're dead Jim......

orange machine
06-20-2011, 02:53 PM
I forgot to add that the 2nd Celina team started 3 freshman Chase Marler, Cash Conder and Nathan Elliot. That's pretty dang impressive to have that amount of Freshman on your team and go toe to toe with kids older bigger and stronger and win all your games and tie Love Joy. If I'm not mistaken Love Joy was up by two td's and the Bobcats came back to tie the game. Anyways just thought I would brag on the young guys. If not this year you will be hearing those 3 names alot in the next 4 years.

BEAST
06-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I forgot to add that the 2nd Celina team started 3 freshman Chase Marler, Cash Conder and Nathan Elliot. That's pretty dang impressive to have that amount of Freshman on your team and go toe to toe with kids older bigger and stronger and win all your games and tie Love Joy. If I'm not mistaken Love Joy was up by two td's and the Bobcats came back to tie the game. Anyways just thought I would brag on the young guys. If not this year you will be hearing those 3 names alot in the next 4 years.

Thats pretty good for sure. Did they play Love Joy just for fun after the pool games? Just curious. There are only 3 games in pool play you said they won all their pool games then tied Love Joy.

BEAST

orange machine
06-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Thats pretty good for sure. Did they play Love Joy just for fun after the pool games? Just curious. There are only 3 games in pool play you said they won all their pool games then tied Love Joy.

BEAST
I know they played Frisco Lone Star and beat them and Tied Love Joy I'm not sure about the other team.

orange machine
06-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I think Love Joy was shocked at how the young Bobcats came storming back to tie them.

marler1972
06-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Lovejoy was in their pool, Tom bean no showed.

orange machine
06-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
Lovejoy was in their pool, Tom bean no showed.
That's right there were a few teams that didn't show. I'm sure they were scared and didn't want to get beat by the freshmen boys.