PDA

View Full Version : Who gets ring first?

MGAR
06-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Who will win their first ring?

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Cleveland isnt even close.

BaseballUmp
06-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Cleveland isnt even close.

And having 2 of the top 4 draft picks will do nothing for them since this is such a horrible draft class

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 12:47 PM
They will be better but not a playoff team.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I still think the Heat as long as they dont implode will win multiple rings

MGAR
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Whats funny is all these Cleveland fans are drunker than Mav fans. Still butt hurt about James leaving them..

But do they not realize there is a reason they drafted James? It's called lottery pick aka crap team.

MGAR
06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I still think the Heat as long as they dont implode will win multiple rings

Their front office better get to work then..

about 50/50 on players signed thru next season not counting player options.

Gsquared
06-13-2011, 12:57 PM
They will be better but not a playoff team.
Like Magic said, 11 vs. 3, I'll take the 3 every time.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by MGAR
Their front office better get to work then..

about 50/50 on players signed thru next season not counting player options.

if Chalmers continue to develop you will have 4 players who can score on the floor at all times, plus they play damn good D...you can always find role players to fill other spots.

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Rumors of Dwight Howard for Lebron are surfacing already.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Rumors of Dwight Howard for Lebron are surfacing already.

it would be Howard for Bosh IMO

DDBooger
06-13-2011, 01:21 PM
it would be Howard for Bosh IMO The crying and whining would hit an all time high if that happened. Howard, James and Wade. :eek:

icu812
06-13-2011, 01:43 PM
it would be Howard for Bosh IMO

The Heat would have to offer Bosh + something else of real value.

The best center in the league who is in his prime for Bosh??

If I'm the Heat I'd trade James for Howard yesterday. James might be the better player but the Heat would be a MUCH better team with Howard.

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
The Heat aren't getting rid of any of the big 3 for Howard, Orlando wouldn't make this trade in division

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
oh and Cleveland isn't doing anything ever to get a ring in my lifetime lol

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The Heat aren't getting rid of any of the big 3 for Howard, Orlando wouldn't make this trade in division

if they are faced with the choice of getting nothing in return for Howard when he leaves in FA or getting something I think they would trade in division in an instant

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by icu812
The Heat would have to offer Bosh + something else of real value.

The best center in the league who is in his prime for Bosh??

If I'm the Heat I'd trade James for Howard yesterday. James might be the better player but the Heat would be a MUCH better team with Howard.

Howard is a career 18 and 12 guy..Bosh is a career 20 and 9 guy...so I am not sure the Heat would have to offer to much more. your getting less defensive for more offensive and again if the option is trade him to heat for something or lose him for nothing in FA I think they would take Bosh in an instant

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 01:54 PM
if they are faced with the choice of getting nothing in return for Howard when he leaves in FA or getting something I think they would trade in division in an instant

yeah if it was the only option on the table, but I think the Nets will make a nice proposal...and regrettably probably LA

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Howard is a career 18 and 12 guy..Bosh is a career 20 and 9 guy...so I am not sure the Heat would have to offer to much more. your getting less defensive for more offensive and again if the option is trade him to heat for something or lose him for nothing in FA I think they would take Bosh in an instant No way they do Bosh for Howard. Bosh lead the Raptors to the playoffs like once or twice in seven years versus a guy who lead his team to the NBA finals.