PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Ones..............

GrTigers6
06-13-2011, 05:14 AM
who said the heat would win because they are so much better than the Mavs.
Its like the old Chris Berman saying goes, "Thats why they play the game"

Congrats to the Mavs!
:clap: :clap:

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
who said the heat would win because they are so much better than the Mavs.
Its like the old Chris Berman saying goes, "Thats why they play the game"

Congrats to the Mavs!
:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by forum_guy
At what point will people open their eyes and realize Miami has 3 of the 4 best offensive players on the court and the 2 best defensive players in Wade and Lebron. They should win and will win the series. Miami rotates on defense better than anyone dallas has played. Yeah the Mavs missed some open shots but dont discount the fact that Miami is far superior than any defense the Mavs have seen. It sucks to say it but in a close game when you got 3 superstars who you can go to instead of just one in Dirk, Miami will win this thing in 5

Originally posted by big daddy russ

I'm with you and everyone else who's reading a lot into one game. Just watching the teams to this point, Dallas has been playing above their heads all playoffs while the Heat simply overpower all comers. Now that Dallas is back to normal, their chances don't look too good.

Which basically sums up why the heat will win the series. The reason they made them when they count is because they have 3 guys to go to in the clutch who can create for themselves. That's not going to change. We saw what happened when wade guarded Terry 2nd half. Basically the mavs have one go to guy at the end who Lebron can essentially slow down. I will take the team with 3 guys.

Originally posted by big daddy russ
The Mavs are (were?) a streaking team while the Heat are a peaking team. Dallas has been up and down all season, but we generally know what we're getting with the Mavs. Miami's been building all season to what they are now.

I think Dallas is too good not to take a game or two, but Miami just looks like something else. And it pains me to say that.

And they're just getting started. They're just learning to play with each other and boast both the league's best player and one of its best closers. Downright scary.

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 09:25 AM
I think i did my duty doing a little bit of this :stirpot:

It made the boards fun

:thumbsup: I actually am very happy for dirk and the 2 jason's

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM
I think i did my duty doing a little bit of this :stirpot:

It made the boards fun

:thumbsup: I actually am very happy for dirk and the 2 jason's

And you did it well! :D :D

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 09:29 AM
I may get some hate for this probably alot but i for the most part love me some skip bayless. He tells it like it is straight up lol and is right most of the time. I love the way he talks about lebron. Anyone watching 1st and 10? Every topic is about Lebron

lostaussie
06-13-2011, 10:58 AM
After game 1 Mike Greenburg said on his show that it would be a sweep. Said the Mavs didn't have anyone who could match up with the big 3. What a waste of good air:D

BaseballUmp
06-13-2011, 11:02 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/Paulric/DOSC/TheStripClub.jpg

...wait, that's not what this thread is about lol

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
After game 1 Mike Greenburg said on his show that it would be a sweep. Said the Mavs didn't have anyone who could match up with the big 3. What a waste of good air:D

There were a ton of people saying the exact same thing. Even on here! Notice only one so far has stepped up and admitted they didn't really have a clue.

MGAR
06-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Congrats to the Mavs and Dirk for finally achieving something DWade has already done.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by MGAR
Congrats to the Mavs and Dirk for finally achieving something DWade has already done. I couldn't help but laugh

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Congrats to the Mavs and Dirk for finally achieving something DWade has already done.

What are you saying other than Wade won a ring earlier than Dirk?

MGAR
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What are you saying other than Wade won a ring earlier than Dirk?

I was saying congrats to the Mavs and Dirk...

Not that I really care about basketball but I think it's pretty neat that the Mavs are National Champions.

Old Tiger
06-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I've said before the season starts they will lose in the finals or conference finals.....watch out for the heat in years to come....especially when they get Phil Jackson to coach.

Emerson1
06-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Difference is Dirk did it as the main man. Wade was the second fiddle to Shaq.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Difference is Dirk did it as the main man. Wade was the second fiddle to Shaq.

no he was not and that is not even close

wade averaged 27 points the year they won the title

coach
06-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
no he was not and that is not even close

wade averaged 27 points the year they won the title

he also avg. 27 free throws a game lol

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by coach
he also avg. 27 free throws a game lol

hey hey we saw last night that the number of free throws doesn't always matter:D