PDA

View Full Version : As a Heat fan...

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM
I know I probably wasnt always the easiest to deal with during this series but it was a great time on the downlow... great series. Happy for the Mavs but proud of Miami a group of great guys who had a good season noone will convince me otherwise. Thanks downlow it was a great couple weeks.

bobcat4life
06-13-2011, 12:34 AM
For some reason this reminds me of the Heat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVwTxIDTTh0&feature=related

coach
06-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I know I probably wasnt always the easiest to deal with during this series but it was a great time on the downlow... great series. Happy for the Mavs but proud of Miami a group of great guys who had a good season noone will convince me otherwise. Thanks downlow it was a great couple weeks.

It was fun. I know i can be a prick in the heat of things, but i am glad you never took it personal. The Heat will be back so i wouldn't let it bother you for to long.

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by coach
It was fun. I know i can be a prick in the heat of things, but i am glad you never took it personal. The Heat will be back so i wouldn't let it bother you for to long. This will eat at me until we win it all. People talking about Lebron and Wade as bad guys makes me madder than anything..

Lebron James is a role model I dont care what anyone says.

Emerson1
06-13-2011, 02:36 AM
This will eat at me until we win it all. People talking about Lebron and Wade as bad guys makes me madder than anything..

PGA tour.

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 06:27 AM

Lebron James shouldn't be anyone's role model.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 06:37 AM

No he is not and he is showing more and more that at 25 he still lacks maturity in bad times. Just look at his comments after the game to see my point.

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 08:33 AM

Good post, e_v---I think you kept your cool pretty well in your replies even though a huge Heat fan. However, I just can't see how you can call LeBron James a role model---yet---perhaps LeBron will find out how to construct that "model" in future years. Tiger Woods had to learn the hard way, also. I had fun during the Mavs run, too.

MGAR
06-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by coach
It was fun. I know i can be a prick in the heat of things, but i am glad you never took it personal. The Heat will be back so i wouldn't let it bother you for to long.

Early odds from Vegas have the Heat 2/1 favorites to win title in 2012 if there is a season.

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 09:23 AM
just curious EV what made u a heat fan and how long you been a fan?

Buckeye1980
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Lebron James shouldn't be anyone's role model.

:eek:

Macarthur
06-13-2011, 10:07 AM
This will eat at me until we win it all. People talking about Lebron and Wade as bad guys makes me madder than anything..

I'm not the type to pile on, but....

I don't think right now is a good time for you to extole the virtues of Miami Thrice.

Wade is a very good citizen. However, I don't like the way these guys have acted. They have been arrogant and childish. While that doesn't make them gangstas, I'm not sure I want my kids to 'look up' to them as role models. It was very clear this series which team played with and carried themselves with more class.

BaseballUmp
06-13-2011, 10:12 AM
They went to extreme links to win it all this year but couldn't come together when they needed to.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
They went to extreme links to win it all this year but couldn't come together when they needed to. Haha I was waiting for it

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
just curious EV what made u a heat fan and how long you been a fan? +1

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
They went to extreme links to win it all this year but couldn't come together when they needed to.

well actually most at the beginning of the year didn't predict this to be the year. They said it would take a year and then they would win it next year

BaseballUmp
06-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
well actually most at the beginning of the year didn't predict this to be the year. They said it would take a year and then they would win it next year

Odds on Oct. 28, 2010

Odds to win the 2011 NBA Finals

Miami Heat 6/5

Los Angeles Lakers 3/2

Orlando Magic 9/1

Boston Celtics 10/1

Oklahoma City Thunder 11/1

Chicago Bulls 14/1

Dallas Mavericks 18/1

San Antonio Spurs 20/1

Utah Jazz 25/1

Portland Trailblazers 25/1