PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh

orange machine
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I would love to have him on the Mavericks team if y'all didn't here his post game interview look it up. I don't feel sorry for Wade or James but I do feel bad for Bosh. He has a great attitude and is very humble.

eagles_victory
06-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I would love to have him on the Mavericks team if y'all didn't here his post game interview look it up. I don't feel sorry for Wade or James but I do feel bad for Bosh. He has a great attitude and is very humble. I love Chris I felt horrible for the guy crying after the game he wanted this so bad.

orange machine
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Class act guy he was very classy and has my respect.

eagles_victory
06-12-2011, 11:49 PM
I feel bad for Lebron and Wade are they arrogant sure but these guys are just basketball players. Noone deserves what these guys are getting. Esp. Lebron like the guy or not this treatment is way over the line. Even though I wanted to slap the crap out of Lebron on more than one occasion tonight still will always love the guy.

Maroon87
06-13-2011, 07:02 AM
I thought Bosh played his tail off in the Finals and conducted himself well. Unlike Wade and Lebron whose jerk factor seemed to increase by the day in direct opposition to their level of play...:thinking:

jason
06-13-2011, 08:04 AM
I would love to have him on the Mavericks team if y'all didn't here his post game interview look it up. I don't feel sorry for Wade or James but I do feel bad for Bosh. He has a great attitude and is very humble. as good of a player as he is, he had a chance to come back to his home town last off-season...

he chose to take his talents to south beach with lebron dwyane wade....

they built a team of 3 super-stars to win a title, said they would win multiple, and had their parade before the season started...

screw him and the other two.....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9082/20110613074925.jpg

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by jason
as good of a player as he is, he had a chance to come back to his home town last off-season...

he chose to take his talents to south beach with lebron dwyane wade....

they built a team of 3 super-stars to win a title, said they would win multiple, and had their parade before the season started...

screw him and the other two.....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9082/20110613074925.jpg

I never felt Bosh would have been a good fit in Dallas..him and Dirk do to many of the same things..neither are back to the basket inside players

I also dont think Dallas really went after him

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I feel bad for Lebron and Wade are they arrogant sure but these guys are just basketball players. Noone deserves what these guys are getting. Esp. Lebron like the guy or not this treatment is way over the line. Even though I wanted to slap the crap out of Lebron on more than one occasion tonight still will always love the guy.

Couldn't disagree more! Lebron and Wade deserve everything they get and more! Especially Lebron. See, never has the cliche' "You reap what you sow" applied more appropriately. I think Wade was ok for most of his career but it seems like he now feeds off of Lebron. Say what you want to say about his actions in the moving to Miami interviews but I honestly think that Lebron truly expects for the Heat to win 8 titles. He has no foundation of reality. The only thing they have accomplished by all this is to force other players to "Take their talents to (insert city)" in order to try and compete with a 3 superstar team. I am hoping Lebron James NEVER gets his title.

And I hate the fact that Lebron puts it all on God! Because it wasn't "HIS TIME" then it must mean God has different plans? I assume that in his pea-brain it was God playing defense against him in the closing minutes of those games when the Mavs shut him down.................

Bullaholic
06-13-2011, 08:49 AM

e_v---I just can't see Heat fans being LeBron apologists---this is the NBA---the BIGS--played in a world fisbowl--LeBron is not being asked to handle any more pressure or criticism than tons of other pro athletes over the years have been asked to handle in similar situations---it just goes with the territory and he is paid bigtime for enduring the circus that pro sports has become in the modern era.

This thread was about Bosh, and I have no prob with him---seems to be a pro in every sense who took a bigtime loss very hard, but with some humility and class---I give him a :thumbsup:

waterboy
06-13-2011, 09:16 AM
Amen! Bosh is a class act. I didn't know him very well before this series, but of all the other stuff being said by the Heat, Bosh is the only one that acknowledged and congratulated the Mavericks for being the better team. I have a newfound respect for Bosh. I feel for the guy, especially with the circus that has surrounded him this season. All Bosh wanted was an NBA championship, not the circus. Bosh is cool in my book.:clap:

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Amen! Bosh is a class act. I didn't know him very well before this series, but of all the other stuff being said by the Heat, Bosh is the only one that acknowledged and congratulated the Mavericks for being the better team. I have a newfound respect for Bosh. I feel for the guy, especially with the circus that has surrounded him this season. All Bosh wanted was an NBA championship, not the circus. Bosh is cool in my book.:clap:

Wade said the mavs were the better team as well

OldBison75
06-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Bosh is a class act. He made no excuses, just repeatedly said that Dallas wanted it more and did what they had to do to make it happen. No blame on refs, no blame on coaches, no blame on other teammates. He just said his team did not get it done. The only negative I heard was that he said that he probably should have taken more shots.

If you listened, his basic statement was that Dallas outplayed them and deserved to win and the Heat did not. AND, he did not say that "tonight the Mavs were better", he made it clear that the Mavs earned the title with a year of teamwork and determination that the Heat did not match.

I can respect that LeBron and Wade and Bosh are all super talented players. I understand that that combination can make a team a great team. But I believe that Bosh, at least, now realizes that at this level, a great cast that does not work well together and play as a team will ultimately produce a result that is not always the best game.

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by waterboy

It's is odd that James and Wade are getting so much flac for the pre-season celebrations when Bosh was right in there with them. In fact when I see clips of the big 3 dancing, strutting and screaming on stage it seems Bosh is doing more of it than even the other two. Perhaps it;s more about the running of the mouth than the act itself?

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 09:48 AM
One thing about that whole WWE entrance thing at their arena that no one mentions was that was actually intended for the home fans that were there. ESPN probably chose to cover it and it was blown way up because ESPN did it. I dont see anything wrong with them doing that for the home fans but with it being broadcoast on ESPN everyone made a big deal about it.

Don't get me wrong though, the whole decision with lebron james had a countdown on ESPN and lebron purposely did that but i just think the whole entrance thing and preseason celebration with the home fans wasn't that wrong because it was intended for fans in miami that were in attendance

waterboy
06-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Wade said the mavs were the better team as well
I didn't listen to all the post-game comments (it was late), but Bosh made no excuses, and for that I congratulate him for a fine season. He is a class act. As for Wade.......I'll have to go back and listen.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
One thing about that whole WWE entrance thing at their arena that no one mentions was that was actually intended for the home fans that were there. ESPN probably chose to cover it and it was blown way up because ESPN did it. I dont see anything wrong with them doing that for the home fans but with it being broadcoast on ESPN everyone made a big deal about it.

Don't get me wrong though, the whole decision with lebron james had a countdown on ESPN and lebron purposely did that but i just think the whole entrance thing and preseason celebration with the home fans wasn't that wrong because it was intended for fans in miami that were in attendance

I agree..never had a problem with the actual entrance and such.

Farmersfan
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy

If the National media was present then it was meant for the Nation! Don't be fooled into thinking it was a local thing only. The Miami Heat powers that be probably felt the trio would be national darlings and everyone would jump on the bandwagon. It backfired! The combination of ALL things said and done during that transition period struck a nerve in the average NBA fan. I can quarantee you if they knew how it would affect the nation they would never have done it that way.

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
If the National media was present then it was meant for the Nation! Don't be fooled into thinking it was a local thing only. The Miami Heat powers that be probably felt the trio would be national darlings and everyone would jump on the bandwagon. It backfired! The combination of ALL things said and done during that transition period struck a nerve in the average NBA fan. I can quarantee you if they knew how it would affect the nation they would never have done it that way.

I think the whole decision thing is what bothered the majority..if James would have just done it in a press conference, showed some respect to the Cleveland fan base, not used the words taking my talent to south beach then the whole Heat intro show would have been over looked

lostaussie
06-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan

And I hate the fact that Lebron puts it all on God! Because it wasn't "HIS TIME" then it must mean God has different plans? I assume that in his pea-brain it was God playing defense against him in the closing minutes of those games when the Mavs shut him down................. Michael Wilbon was funny this morning..............said he was pretty sure God didn't give a crap about basketball:D

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
e_v---I just can't see Heat fans being LeBron apologists---this is the NBA---the BIGS--played in a world fisbowl--LeBron is not being asked to handle any more pressure or criticism than tons of other pro athletes over the years have been asked to handle in similar situations---it just goes with the territory and he is paid bigtime for enduring the circus that pro sports has become in the modern era.

This thread was about Bosh, and I have no prob with him---seems to be a pro in every sense who took a bigtime loss very hard, but with some humility and class---I give him a :thumbsup: With social media the way it is now he has had more pressure on him than anybody.Sure I have a huge problem with how he played how could you not?

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 12:48 PM
With social media the way it is now he has had more pressure on him than anybody.Sure I have a huge problem with how he played how could you not?

ok what pressure does he have? As he hmself put it..at the end of the day all his detractors have to go back to their own problems...so if he never wins a title how does that change the world we live in?..how does him winning one change the world?

The whole idea that anyone who plays sports faces REAL pressure Imo is so overblown.

BaseballUmp
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM
If LeBron and DWade were rolling on the ground crying after the lose, would people feel the same for them?

bigwood33
06-13-2011, 12:53 PM
With social media the way it is now he has had more pressure on him than anybody.
That's bull. No one HAS to participate on Facebook, Twitter, etc. If that stuff bothers someone, just don't participate! Easy enough, pressure off.

eagles_victory
06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ok what pressure does he have? As he hmself put it..at the end of the day all his detractors have to go back to their own problems...so if he never wins a title how does that change the world we live in?..how does him winning one change the world?

The whole idea that anyone who plays sports faces REAL pressure Imo is so overblown. All of America writing you on twitter with what people say to him. I don't care who you are that gets to you. Obviously he was feeling the pressure did you see the way he played in the game.

TheDOCTORdre
06-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Class act guy he was very classy and has my respect.

I'm sure he appreciates that:D