PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Like Them Now!

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I am probably the most surprised out of all of us about the success our Mav have had in this playoffs this season. They have shown over and over again that they have the extra drive and desire to overcome whatever obstacles they encounter. This is quite a change from the Mavs of the past. Last night, in my opinion, was probably the best NBA game I have ever watched as far the intensity, the back & forth action and what was on the line for each team. But the work is only part way done.
I predict the Mavs will end this thing on Sunday night in another 4th quarter comeback. Or at least I am hoping. I don't think it will be possible for the Mavs to beat those guys in a game seven, all or nothing for the championship in their own home stadium. Eevn the Heat fans will be rocking that place in that scenerio. So here's to hoping the Mavs can get it done on Sunday night.

Any comments or predictions for game #6?

RoyceTTU
06-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Lebron = Epic Fail :doh:
to add to that he = Denial
He should just admit he is struggling

11 pts in the last 5 fourth qtrs:eek: You can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Jordan unless your saying Jordan is better than Lebron.

Dirk on the other hand. He is consistently awesome. Absolutely amazing. And now that Terry has a little fire under him, its gonna be tough to beat them.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Shawn Marrion and Jason Terry> Lebron James Mavs win
Lebron James> Shawn Marrion Jason Terry Miami wins

Im going to play the role of Miami Heat insider here since I feel to be the most qualified having watched them play so many games. From the Miami prospective I say the following.

Defense has to be better than it was tonight sure Dallas hit their share of shots where you cant do anything about it. But still there were some defensive lapses. What I do differently is I start Mario Chalmers over Bibby. Chalmers needs to be in to go against Barrea Bibby doesnt have the quickest feet at this point in his career. Put Wade on Terry in the 4th and have Lebron play Kidd and possibly Dirk from time to time.

IMHO it is all about Lebron and Wade they have to play at superstar levels for the next two games.Lets be real here everyone knows the NBA wants it to go 7 so if I am either of these guys im putting my head down and trying to get to the free throw line. Having watched Lebron for about 10 years now my observation on what is going down with him is this: Noone talks about how he has really struggled vs Dallas the last 2 years. Give the Mavericks defense credit. I said it after game 2 he looks a little gased maybe hit the wall a bit this just isnt the hop in his step Lebron usually plays with. Lebron is letting all the talk get to him I have always said he is too woried about his legacy he just has to play the game and let all the rest of the stuff take care of itself. I think the biggest problem is Wade and Lebron aren't playing well together at all. Chicago series Wade looked as bad as he ever had while Lebron shined. Now it is flip flopped this series. It seems like after game 2 they made an effort to get the ball to Wade and let him close and Lebron isnt playing his game at all he has to have the ball in his hands. Lebron is like a Steve Nash in a waythat when you have Lebron you have to play Lebron James style basketball to get your invest me back out of him. As great as Wade is this team is better when Lebron James is the best player. To be honest part of me didnt like seeing Wade come back because Lebron was starting to turnit on and play like Lebron then Wade came back and it changed everything Miami wanted to do. It ended up working out for a little bit.

I guess in the end Lebron has to be Lebron and the defense has to be better to win this series. Even then if Dallas shoots like they shot last night it wont matter because it is impossible to stop those shots.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Lebron = Epic Fail :doh:
to add to that he = Denial
He should just admit he is struggling

11 pts in the last 5 fourth qtrs:eek: You can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Jordan unless your saying Jordan is better than Lebron.

Dirk on the other hand. He is consistently awesome. Absolutely amazing. And now that Terry has a little fire under him, its gonna be tough to beat them. Never fails someone always has to bring up Jordan. Lebron was never going to be Jordan before this series and that hasn't changed. Obviously Jordan never struggled this much in the 4th quarter that dead horse has been beaten for a week now.

RoyceTTU
06-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Never fails someone always has to bring up Jordan. Lebron was never going to be Jordan before this series and that hasn't changed. Obviously Jordan never struggled this much in the 4th quarter that dead horse has been beaten for a week now.

I only bring it up because the Media seems to always make the comparison.

Hows this one Kobe>Lebron<Dirk ?

Lebron is the low man on the totem pole

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I only bring it up because the Media seems to always make the comparison.

Hows this one Kobe>Lebron<Dirk ?

Lebron is the low man on the totem pole Currently Kobe isn't better than Lebron. As far as having had a better career Lebron is ahead of Dirk until this series is over. Dirk surpasses him with a ring.

I dont care if people say Brian Cardinal is better than Lebron as long as Miami wins it isnt golf its a team game.

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Shawn Marrion and Jason Terry> Lebron James Mavs win
Lebron James> Shawn Marrion Jason Terry Miami wins

Im going to play the role of Miami Heat insider here since I feel to be the most qualified having watched them play so many games. From the Miami prospective I say the following.

Defense has to be better than it was tonight sure Dallas hit their share of shots where you cant do anything about it. But still there were some defensive lapses. What I do differently is I start Mario Chalmers over Bibby. Chalmers needs to be in to go against Barrea Bibby doesnt have the quickest feet at this point in his career. Put Wade on Terry in the 4th and have Lebron play Kidd and possibly Dirk from time to time.

IMHO it is all about Lebron and Wade they have to play at superstar levels for the next two games.Lets be real here everyone knows the NBA wants it to go 7 so if I am either of these guys im putting my head down and trying to get to the free throw line. Having watched Lebron for about 10 years now my observation on what is going down with him is this: Noone talks about how he has really struggled vs Dallas the last 2 years. Give the Mavericks defense credit. I said it after game 2 he looks a little gased maybe hit the wall a bit this just isnt the hop in his step Lebron usually plays with. Lebron is letting all the talk get to him I have always said he is too woried about his legacy he just has to play the game and let all the rest of the stuff take care of itself. I think the biggest problem is Wade and Lebron aren't playing well together at all. Chicago series Wade looked as bad as he ever had while Lebron shined. Now it is flip flopped this series. It seems like after game 2 they made an effort to get the ball to Wade and let him close and Lebron isnt playing his game at all he has to have the ball in his hands. Lebron is like a Steve Nash in a waythat when you have Lebron you have to play Lebron James style basketball to get your invest me back out of him. As great as Wade is this team is better when Lebron James is the best player. To be honest part of me didnt like seeing Wade come back because Lebron was starting to turnit on and play like Lebron then Wade came back and it changed everything Miami wanted to do. It ended up working out for a little bit.

I guess in the end Lebron has to be Lebron and the defense has to be better to win this series. Even then if Dallas shoots like they shot last night it wont matter because it is impossible to stop those shots.

Great insight EV! I take a little different perspective than you have. The Heat defense has been pretty dang good in this series. The Heat cannot shut down the Mavs if the Mavs are hitting their opportunities. As good as they are on the defensive end the Mavs are an unstoppable offense IF they are hitting on all cylinders. And the Heat have done a great job limiting the Mavs opportunites in the previous 4 games. And here is where we differ the most. The Mavs have had their opportunites in every game. They haven't had near as many open looks as in the other series but they also haven't hit the ones they did have. They will very seldom be able to shoot like they did last night. but the Mavs should shoot 45% to 48% against the Heat's BEST defense and that will win the game for them 95% of the time. James, Wade and Bosh are going to give the Heat the same total points almost every night. So IF James goes off it's not like Wade will also get his 30 and Bosh will get his 25. There is only 1 basketball on every play. If Wade is healthy I personally would rather have Lebron with the hot hand to deal with. I think the Mavs defenders matchup with Lebron sooooo much better than they do Wade. And I wouldn't judge the performance of either of those guys in the last 5 minutes of these games because the Mavs are putting on a clinic on the defensive end. Wade and Lebron are being played very, very tight in the last couple of minutes so their only option might be to see if a Chalmers or Haslem can get them some offense. At this point I'm pretty sure this thing has gotten into the Heat's head. how much it affects their play on Sunday is yet to be seen. But I think it will certainly have a detrimental effect in the final minutes if the game is close. All the Heat players will be saying "OH NO! NOT AGAIN!" and the game won't even be over yet.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Great insight EV! I take a little different perspective than you have. The Heat defense has been pretty dang good in this series. The Heat cannot shut down the Mavs if the Mavs are hitting their opportunities. As good as they are on the defensive end the Mavs are an unstoppable offense IF they are hitting on all cylinders. And the Heat have done a great job limiting the Mavs opportunites in the previous 4 games. And here is where we differ the most. The Mavs have had their opportunites in every game. They haven't had near as many open looks as in the other series but they also haven't hit the ones they did have. They will very seldom be able to shoot like they did last night. but the Mavs should shoot 45% to 48% against the Heat's BEST defense and that will win the game for them 95% of the time. James, Wade and Bosh are going to give the Heat the same total points almost every night. So IF James goes off it's not like Wade will also get his 30 and Bosh will get his 25. There is only 1 basketball on every play. If Wade is healthy I personally would rather have Lebron with the hot hand to deal with. I think the Mavs defenders matchup with Lebron sooooo much better than they do Wade. And I wouldn't judge the performance of either of those guys in the last 5 minutes of these games because the Mavs are putting on a clinic on the defensive end. Wade and Lebron are being played very, very tight in the last couple of minutes so their only option might be to see if a Chalmers or Haslem can get them some offense. At this point I'm pretty sure this thing has gotten into the Heat's head. how much it affects their play on Sunday is yet to be seen. But I think it will certainly have a detrimental effect in the final minutes if the game is close. All the Heat players will be saying "OH NO! NOT AGAIN!" and the game won't even be over yet. Everyone might be consumed with the guy looking like Jim Carrey (tired of hearing that) but man this guy has coached a great series and held his team together. Spo has made some rookie mistakes.

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Everyone might be consumed with the guy looking like Jim Carrey (tired of hearing that) but man this guy has coached a great series and held his team together. Spo has made some rookie mistakes.

Yea but what a great learning experience for a young coach. You claim to have watched the Heat all season so let me ask you. Do you think the Heat players are coachable at this point? Spo might be trying to patch the leaks late in these games but a young inexperienced coach talking to James and Wade in crunch time might be a little like you trying to debate with me. IT JUST DON'T COMPUTE!!!!!! :D

trojandad
06-10-2011, 09:13 AM
lebron learned how to play the game great....theres a difference between that and knowing how to win....

and dont forget, not one time that espn has been showing lebron sitting in the corner of the court doing nothing have you seen it followed with their coach getting in his grill, so by exclusion either his standing around is included in the play the coach wanted or he just doesnt have the balls to get after one of his three stars, either way its a recipe for disaster....

lebron hasnt had the best luck about the coaches he has played under in his career....reminds me of phil jacksons comments about that group earler in the year that he got fined for.....

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Yea but what a great learning experience for a young coach. You claim to have watched the Heat all season so let me ask you. Do you think the Heat players are coachable at this point? Spo might be trying to patch the leaks late in these games but a young inexperienced coach talking to James and Wade in crunch time might be a little like you trying to debate with me. IT JUST DON'T COMPUTE!!!!!! :D I believe Wade is coachable him and Spo have been together for 3 years. Lebron isnt the most coachable guy in the league but your missing the Pat Riley dynamic here it is almost like people say with Jerry Jones with the Cowboys. Pat is always around his fingerprints are all over this not sure if that is a good or bad thing to be honest.But the coaching things I have a problem with have nothing to really do with Wade or Lebron.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
lebron learned how to play the game great....theres a difference between that and knowing how to win....

and dont forget, not one time that espn has been showing lebron sitting in the corner of the court doing nothing have you seen it followed with their coach getting in his grill, so by exclusion either his standing around is included in the play the coach wanted or he just doesnt have the balls to get after one of his three stars, either way its a recipe for disaster....

lebron hasnt had the best luck about the coaches he has played under in his career....reminds me of phil jacksons comments about that group earler in the year that he got fined for..... Spo is a Wade guy I think a lot of the standing around in the corner in game 4 was by design.

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Spo is a Wade guy I think a lot of the standing around in the corner in game 4 was by design.

Based on everything I have seen and heard the Heat don't have "Called" plays. It is basically everyone stand back and allow either Wade or James to initiate.

Conspiracy theory: L. James (and his ego) is tired of being upstaged by D. Wade so he has determined in his own mind that if the Heat (and Wade) feel Wade is their best option to win a title then he is determined to show them they can't win it without the King carrying the team. Yea? Sounds about right to me. ;) ;)

trojandad
06-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Spo is a Wade guy I think a lot of the standing around in the corner in game 4 was by design.

well duh....lol....kinda obvious, huh?....several games of being fine with it proves that....this one is on the coach imo

trojandad
06-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Based on everything I have seen and heard the Heat don't have "Called" plays. It is basically everyone stand back and allow either Wade or James to initiate.

Conspiracy theory: L. James (and his ego) is tired of being upstaged by D. Wade so he has determined in his own mind that if the Heat (and Wade) feel Wade is their best option to win a title then he is determined to show them they can't win it without the King carrying the team. Yea? Sounds about right to me. ;) ;)

whether they have called plays or not, the coach shows nothing to believe hes unhappy with james' involvement or lack thereof in the plays.....

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I think Lebron is so drained emotionally and physically. I think he is buckled under the pressure a little bit. Only guy you can even compare to ever having faced what Lebron is currently facing is Tiger Woods and look how Tiger has played hasn't won a tournament since all that stuff went down. Not an excuse but I believe Lebron has buckled under everything going down lately. He went from loved to hated by everyone including a big part of the Miami fan base. Everything he says or does faces so much scruitny. This is pressure on an athlete that other than Tiger Woods I don't believe anyone has ever faced.

Bullaholic
06-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I think Lebron is so drained emotionally and physically. I think he is buckled under the pressure a little bit. Only guy you can even compare to ever having faced what Lebron is currently facing is Tiger Woods and look how Tiger has played hasn't won a tournament since all that stuff went down. Not an excuse but I believe Lebron has buckled under everything going down lately. He went from loved to hated by everyone including a big part of the Miami fan base. Everything he says or does faces so much scruitny. This is pressure on an athlete that other than Tiger Woods I don't believe anyone has ever faced.

And for all that poor ol' LeBron gets paid how much?????

trojandad
06-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And for all that poor ol' LeBron gets paid how much?????

has anyone ever wondered why riley didnt take this team over, like he did from van gundy in 06?...except for his advancing age, i dont see a reason why not.....save and except for he saw a train wreck of some sort coming and didnt want the blame afterward....(i know, conspiracy theory #2....lol)....

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And for all that poor ol' LeBron gets paid how much????? Money isnt everything lol. Not like he can just lose this series and say oh well look how much money I made. I don't care if you make 500 million it isnt easy to hear people say the stuff they say about this guy.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Just heard a great Lebron comparison he is the basketball Alex Rodriguez at this point.

BILLYFRED0000
06-10-2011, 11:42 AM
All good reading and insite.

I believe 4 things.

Lebron is getting too many minutes. He ran 38 during the season and is now at 44 for the playoffs. I think he is out of gas by late in the fourth.

Spo is a great young coach but Carlisle is coaching better so far and manages the team better.

Dirk is not going to be stopped.

Mavs are better closers than the heat.

How that all plays out who knows. But if the trend continues the mavs close it out.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
All good reading and insite.

I believe 4 things.

Lebron is getting too many minutes. He ran 38 during the season and is now at 44 for the playoffs. I think he is out of gas by late in the fourth.

Spo is a great young coach but Carlisle is coaching better so far and manages the team better.

Dirk is not going to be stopped.

Mavs are better closers than the heat.

How that all plays out who knows. But if the trend continues the mavs close it out. agreed

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 01:37 PM

Lebron has averaged 44 minutes a game in the playoffs and played almost 46 last night. He is wore out by late in the 4th.
BTW: He is #1 in minutes played in the Playoffs.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Lebron has averaged 44 minutes a game in the playoffs and played almost 46 last night. He is wore out by late in the 4th.
BTW: He is #1 in minutes played in the Playoffs. People put that on Spo but I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron is pushing for the minutes that is just kind of the guy he has always been.

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 02:39 PM
People put that on Spo but I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron is pushing for the minutes that is just kind of the guy he has always been.

That brings up a couple of questions from a Non-Lebron suckup!

1. Does Lebron push for more minutes because he wants to compete and wants to win or:

2. Does Lebron have such a huge ego that he feels he is so much better than everyone else that he doesn't need rest?

I vote #2. His demeanor to me is that he feels he can coast a lot and still produce at a very high level.

BEAST
06-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Here is what I see. Miami has the better talent between the teams, but Dallas is the better team. I really think this thing will be over Sunday night. Dallas is going to keep scoring and Bron will buckle. I am curious how bad DWades hip is also. It could be pretty stiff by Sunday.

BEAST

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 02:45 PM
That brings up a couple of questions from a Non-Lebron suckup!

1. Does Lebron push for more minutes because he wants to compete and wants to win or:

2. Does Lebron have such a huge ego that he feels he is so much better than everyone else that he doesn't need rest?

I vote #2. His demeanor to me is that he feels he can coast a lot and still produce at a very high level. One thing is James Jones was his backup for a lot of the year and he has battled injuries for most of the postseason.

He had to in Cleveland so I think it has become habit to him because honestly in Cleveland yea he was that much better than everyone else that they couldnt rest him.

icu812
06-10-2011, 02:46 PM

ev, I agree with you but he has himself to blame. He left a city in which he had uncondition love from a lot of his hometown fans. He then chose to put himself in the spotlight by hosting that announcement special. Then he hasn't played like a great player should on the biggest stage. The last point is the biggest because if he would just play like a superstar the media would be fawning over him right now like no other.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by icu812
ev, I agree with you but he has himself to blame. He left a city in which he had uncondition love from a lot of his hometown fans. He then chose to put himself in the spotlight by hosting that announcement special. Then he hasn't played like a great player should on the biggest stage. The last point is the biggest because if he would just play like a superstar the media would be fawning over him right now like no other. You're right but like Collin Cowherd said you go to a funeral to someone who died because they were overweight or drank and drove yea it is there own fault but you still kind of feel bad for the guy. I dont feel bad for him about the stuff that happens on the court.He asked for that like you said, but all the Rashard Lewis stuff that has been trending on twitter for 2 days is more of the stuff I meant noone deserves that and the Delonte West stuff. I mean for example in Detroit the guy is sititng right behind his kids and talking about Lebrons mom and Delonte West in front of his 5 and 3 year old sons I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

icu812
06-10-2011, 03:22 PM
You're right but like Collin Cowherd said you go to a funeral to someone who died because they were overweight or drank and drove yea it is there own fault but you still kind of feel bad for the guy. I dont feel bad for him about the stuff that happens on the court.He asked for that like you said, but all the Rashard Lewis stuff that has been trending on twitter for 2 days is more of the stuff I meant noone deserves that and the Delonte West stuff. I mean for example in Detroit the guy is sititng right behind his kids and talking about Lebrons mom and Delonte West in front of his 5 and 3 year old sons I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Yes but greatness is measured by being able to perform under adverse conditions. When Dirk's girl was found to be a con artist and he had her arrested the media was all over it. He didn't let it affect him on the court. So far James hasn't been able to perform well under pressure. That is one of the reasons some of the Mavs players have been pretty vocal trying to get under his skin. He doesn't respond well.

From yahoo sports:

"These Dallas Mavericks go to great lengths to mess with him, hurling insults and insinuations with regularity that they never would’ve dared with different superstars. Why? Because they believe it messes with his mind. They believe the words will fester within him, keep him thinking when he ought to be reacting. Terry says James can’t guard him, and so far he’s been right. DeShawn Stevenson(notes) essentially called him a quitter in Game 4. Shawn Marion(notes) appeared to call him much worse on the floor, too.

James won’t get mad, and James won’t get even and make people pay a price. When opposing players hear people insist they ought to be respectful of James out of fear of retribution – be careful they don’t stir him with words – they privately giggle.

“Different guys are different,” Stevenson told Yahoo! Sports in a corner of the Mavericks’ locker room Thursday night. “Kobe Bryant feeds off stuff like that. He looks for it every time. LeBron’s a different kind of person. Obviously he’s a freak of nature, able to do a lot of things, but everybody in this league is built different.”

forum_guy
06-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Lebron definitely deserves alot of the blame but let's get real. Mavs would have beat anyone on the planet when they shoot the way they did last night. Will jj's and terry's game carry over to a pressure filled game 6 in Miami? We will have to see. I think it's basically game 7 for both teams because winner of this game is the champ.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Yes but greatness is measured by being able to perform under adverse conditions. When Dirk's girl was found to be a con artist and he had her arrested the media was all over it. He didn't let it affect him on the court. So far James hasn't been able to perform well under pressure. That is one of the reasons some of the Mavs players have been pretty vocal trying to get under his skin. He doesn't respond well.

From yahoo sports:

"These Dallas Mavericks go to great lengths to mess with him, hurling insults and insinuations with regularity that they never would’ve dared with different superstars. Why? Because they believe it messes with his mind. They believe the words will fester within him, keep him thinking when he ought to be reacting. Terry says James can’t guard him, and so far he’s been right. DeShawn Stevenson(notes) essentially called him a quitter in Game 4. Shawn Marion(notes) appeared to call him much worse on the floor, too.

James won’t get mad, and James won’t get even and make people pay a price. When opposing players hear people insist they ought to be respectful of James out of fear of retribution – be careful they don’t stir him with words – they privately giggle.

“Different guys are different,” Stevenson told Yahoo! Sports in a corner of the Mavericks’ locker room Thursday night. “Kobe Bryant feeds off stuff like that. He looks for it every time. LeBron’s a different kind of person. Obviously he’s a freak of nature, able to do a lot of things, but everybody in this league is built different.” It isn't an excuse but it doesn't make it right. Like I said there is and aren't any excuses for lack of performance. Noone is harder on Lebron during a game then I am.

On a side note Im pretty sure the stuff they say to Lebron on the court is way worse than what Lebron said about Dirks sickness.

Bullaholic
06-10-2011, 03:39 PM
LeBron is still a young man by NBA standards, and I think some immaturity is showing---LeBron is all celebrations when he is kicking butt, but when he and his team are getting it handed to them--not so much-- and not unlike I have seen other young athletes do sometimes.

Farmersfan
06-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
Lebron definitely deserves alot of the blame but let's get real. Mavs would have beat anyone on the planet when they shoot the way they did last night. Will jj's and terry's game carry over to a pressure filled game 6 in Miami? We will have to see. I think it's basically game 7 for both teams because winner of this game is the champ.

I don't think they can shoot like that again. It will be back to a lower scoring game in game 6 in Miami. But I think the Mavs have gotten some confidence while the Heat have lost some confidence. I really expect the support players for the Mavs to shoot their normal shooting percentage on Sunday and I'm thinking that will be enough. But getting back to Miami might be just the medicine that Lebron needs. But based on his performances in Dallas what do you guys think his reaction will be if he gets booed by his own Miami fans?

icu812
06-10-2011, 04:00 PM
It isn't an excuse but it doesn't make it right. Like I said there is and aren't any excuses for lack of performance. Noone is harder on Lebron during a game then I am.

On a side note Im pretty sure the stuff they say to Lebron on the court is way worse than what Lebron said about Dirks sickness.

One report I heard was that after Marion made that running hook shot over James he said "your my (female dog)", lol. They don't call him "trix" for nothing.

Cam
06-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Believe it or not I've not watched basketball all year but I decided being from Dallas I was gonna watch the championship series. Holy cow it's been entertaining...My son and I will watch game 6 and hope the Mavericks finish it.