PDA

View Full Version : future teacher of americas children...

jason
06-09-2011, 03:23 PM
just had a senior, education major turn in a job application to be a student technician for my department (technology) on campus and under 'Networking Skills' she put facebook and myspace....

Roughneck93
06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow! :spitlol: :spitlol:

NastySlot
06-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by jason
just had a senior, education major turn in a job application to be a student technician for my department (technology) on campus and under 'Networking Skills' she put facebook and myspace....

did she pass the "eye test?"

Blastoderm55
06-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by jason

Awesome. We had a student here who attended a resume-building workshop and then applied for a job at the college. Her format included a "Best Assets" section, under which she stated she was blonde and had green eyes.

STANG RED
06-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Awesome. We had a student here who attended a resume-building workshop and then applied for a job at the college. Her format included a "Best Assets" section, under which she stated she was blonde and had green eyes.

What, no mention of breast size???:mad:

Dumb bimbo must not have wanted the job very bad.:devil: