PDA

View Full Version : Got tix

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 12:02 PM
to the Astros game on Friday. Section 107. Row 8. for about $27.

It's Aggie night. :)

DavidWooderson
06-09-2011, 04:29 PM
That's stupid. You should have bought a $12 upper deck outfield ticket and then just sat in that lower level seat.....no one will be there anyway.

Old Tiger
06-09-2011, 04:31 PM
I don't know what is worse being an aggie or being an astros fan.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
That's stupid. You should have bought a $12 upper deck outfield ticket and then just sat in that lower level seat.....no one will be there anyway. I'd rather just pay the money and not be a cheap ass. I've never really been one to take what I didn't pay for.

And it takes a true fan to be a fan of a team who isn't a perennial winner. It's not hard to be a fan of the Yankees, red sox, etc.

BaseballUmp
06-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I'd rather just pay the money and not be a cheap ass. I've never really been one to take what I didn't pay for.

And it takes a true fan to be a fan of a team who isn't a perennial winner. It's not hard to be a fan of the Yankees, red sox, etc.

Shut your mouth. Don't hate on the Red Sox

MGAR
06-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I don't know what is worse being an aggie or being an astros fan.

Wanna make the world a better place? Punch a aggie in the face.

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by MGAR
Wanna make the world a better place? Punch a aggie in the face. That is what I was trying to do last night lol

MGAR
06-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Shut your mouth. Don't hate on the Red Sox

I AGREE. It's not hard at all for me to be a Sox fan seeing that half my family lives there.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Wanna make the world a better place? Punch a aggie in the face. how exactly would that make the world a better place?

MGAR
06-09-2011, 04:49 PM
how exactly would that make the world a better place?

I really have no clue but that stuff was funny when I heard it...

aggies are cool. I dated one back in the day. It lasted until she woke up one morning and put her teeth back in.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I AGREE. It's not hard at all for me to be a Sox fan seeing that half my family lives there. Alright? So I'm from Houston. Which is why I'm an Astros fan. But I'm not just a fan when they're good. I watch all the games now and I go to them when I can even when they're 14 games under .500 = true fan.

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I really have no clue but that stuff was funny when I heard it...

aggies are cool. I dated one back in the day. It lasted until she woke up one morning and put her teeth back in. Im not going to lie I love the A&M girls. I love the College Station.

BaseballUmp
06-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Im not going to lie I love the A&M girls. I love the College Station.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/farmtowngrl/Sayings/lamp.jpg

MGAR
06-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Alright? So I'm from Houston. Which is why I'm an Astros fan. But I'm not just a fan when they're good. I watch all the games now and I go to them when I can even when they're 14 games under .500 = true fan.

I hear ya.. I always try to catch a Stro's game when I'm down there.

I was tried to email Bill Buckner and tell him I would be his personal body guard= true fan.

Bull's-eye
06-10-2011, 08:22 AM
to the Astros game on Friday. Section 107. Row 8. for about $27.

It's Aggie night. :)

Watch out for the foul balls, we almost got hit by a line drive in Sec 111. If they are having fireworks after the game, I reccomend kicking back & staying for the show. :)

Saggy Aggie
06-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah my gf wants to see the fireworks so we'll have to stay for that. And yeah.... We'll be prepared with gloves and we're gonna try to snag some homeruns in batting practice.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Yeah my gf wants to see the fireworks so we'll have to stay for that. And yeah.... We'll be prepared with gloves and we're gonna try to snag some homeruns in batting practice. You're going to witness history Tony Larussa managing his 5000th game.

BaseballUmp
06-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Yeah my gf wants to see the fireworks so we'll have to stay for that. And yeah.... We'll be prepared with gloves and we're gonna try to snag some homeruns in batting practice.

I think once you pass about 13, you should no longer be allowed to bring gloves lol

Saggy Aggie
06-10-2011, 11:23 AM
I think once you pass about 13, you should no longer be allowed to bring gloves lol lol she said she wants to catch homeruns in BP, so I guess that's what we'll do. and I damn sure ain't gonna catch them barehanded. I've got no problem with bringing a glove..

Plus I look like I'm 13 anyways. So that counts.

eagles_victory
06-10-2011, 11:57 PM
I guess i was wrong I thought they were playing the Cardinals for some reason.

sahen
06-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I think once you pass about 13, you should no longer be allowed to bring gloves lol

if they are sitting along the foul lines i wouldnt fault them for wearing a batting helmet...trying to catch one of those baseballs barehanded is crazy, but i always want a glove more to just protect me from when some nitwits try to catch it barehanded and it gets deflected at my face...

Antec
06-11-2011, 11:03 PM
I haven't been to an Astors game since they made it to the World Series

We hardly ever drive to downtown Houston anymore and I can't drive with all the traffic

If we went to a game someone would have to drive us.

I used to go to a lot of games in the Astrodome when I had season credential and worked the the Herald Coaster and Wharton Journal-Spectator.

The Astrodome was only abount a 45 mnute drive down South Main and got to park free in the media parking lot