06-08-2011, 10:47 PM
I liked him last year too.

coach
it's alexi

eagles_victory
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Is the ace for Texas..7-0 2.10 ERA His brother Alexi isnt bad either. He went to extreme links to translate from a bullpen pitcher to a starter.

FB-fanatic
06-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Except he cocked his cap while doing high fives after the game..... still like him though (I think)..

Txbroadcaster
06-09-2011, 12:14 AM
yea not sure how I missed hitting the i on keyboard..my bad

GrTigers6
06-09-2011, 05:04 AM
yea not sure how I missed hitting the i on keyboard..my bad my errors are always the keyboard, even the grammer issues, :D

ronwx5x
06-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
my errors are always the keyboard, even the grammer issues, :D

My errors are most often brought to my attention by my spouse! One would think she had corrected all of them by now but she seems to find new ones every day. Oh well, she needs something to do.

GrTigers6
06-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
My errors are most often brought to my attention by my spouse! One would think she had corrected all of them by now but she seems to find new ones every day. Oh well, she needs something to do. Are you sure we dont share the same wife? or maybe they are all that way:D

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Is the ace for Texas..7-0 2.10 ERA

I don't know much about him other than I'm tired of seeing him pitch against Detroit this season. Lol

firstdown
06-09-2011, 01:28 PM
He's good pitcher off to a great start ...but that is one ugly dude.

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
He's good pitcher off to a great start ...but that is one ugly dude. lmao x2

ronwx5x
06-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Are you sure we dont share the same wife? or maybe they are all that way:D

Could be. She sometimes disappears for periods of time. I always thought she might be taking a nap but this line of thought gives me pause to consider. Do you have photos?

SintonFan_inAustin
06-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I don't know much about him other than I'm tired of seeing him pitch against Detroit this season. Lol Hoping Detroit does'nt make the playoffs, they seem to have Texas number this year(like most of the years) and Ogando cant pitch all the games.

Ernest T Bass
06-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Could be. She sometimes disappears for periods of time. I always thought she might be taking a nap but this line of thought gives me pause to consider. Do you have photos?

Wife swapping, eh? :thinking:

STANG RED
06-09-2011, 06:48 PM

I have some of her, but their all xxx rated. Prob not a good idea to post them on here. Send me a few bucks and I'll mail em to ya.;)

crzyjournalist03
06-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Alexi Ogando is right now what I've been hoping Neftali Feliz would be in a year or two.

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Hoping Detroit does'nt make the playoffs, they seem to have Texas number this year(like most of the years) and Ogando cant pitch all the games.

Detroit has been unbelievable streaky this year. Hopefully they won't collapse after the All-Star
break like they did last year. I would love to see Detroit and Texas play each other in the playoffs.
What would be even sweeter is if they beat the Yankees and Red Sox in the divisional round
before meeting in the AL championship. :D

I wish last night's game would've been a rematch of Verlander vs. Ogando. But, it was Coke's turn
in the rotation and if you watched the game, you can see why he's the fifth starter. :rolleyes: