PDA

View Full Version : Rumor going around...

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
People will go to any links to make excuses people are reporting on the Heat board Lebron is recieving death threats from the Mafia on his life and his families to throw the series because if Dirk wins European interest in the league will be at an all time high.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
People will go to any links to make excuses people are reporting on the Heat board Lebron is recieving death threats from the Mafia on his life and his families to throw the series because if Dirk wins European interest in the league will be at an all time high. People will go to any length to try to use phrases they don't understand.

Also... That was one huge ass run-on sentence. :doh:

Txbroadcaster
06-08-2011, 08:21 PM
What is the addy of heat board?

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:21 PM
This is the direct quote

Reports have it that Lebron and his family had been getting death threats. Rumors has it that the mafia wants Lebron to intentionally lose the series to Dallas and that He is promised a ring for the next few years. The Mafia is demanding that LEbron allow Dirk to have a championship trophy this year because big money is at stake and to attract more fans from the european side of the world.

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums

Ernest T Bass
06-08-2011, 08:22 PM
I HATE when people go to extreme links!!

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:23 PM
In no way do I believe this at all but it just makes you wonder a bit the guys goes from shuttind down Derek Rose and then last nigth Jason Terry goes around him like he is standing still.

coach
06-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Lmao that's hilarious

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Guy who posted it is getting killed right now lol.

Bearkat
06-08-2011, 08:28 PM
I wish the Mafia would get more involved in the nfl. I would like to see the COWBOYS win a few more Super Bowls. The early 90's seem so long ago.

coach
06-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Guy who posted it is getting killed right now lol.

I bet so...this would make a great movie 20 years down the road lol

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I wish I had a tape of the game I could go back and watch now.

coach
06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I wish I had a tape of the game I could go back and watch now.

I think they show the replay on NBA tv don't they

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I wish these people weren't going to such extreme links.

Txbroadcaster
06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
he is saying it was a prank on the board

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I wish these people weren't going to such extreme links. People are idiots I bet people off that message board probably sent death threats last night.

Matthew328
06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm going to extreme links right now to finish this work

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Last year during the NBA Playoffs LeBron James’ mother Gloria was exposed for her involvement with LeBron’s teammate Delonte West..The affair made national headlines and ultimately was the demise of LeBron in Cleveland….This year it appears LeBron is the one who’s having the affair…According to my source, who is an NBA Player who wishes to remain anonymous, Lebron James is having an affair with….Drum roll please…Pop star and former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks…The two have been hooking up for a few months…To make matters worse, I’m being told LeBron James’ girlfriend/baby mama/ Savannah Brinson is six months pregnant…To cheat on your girlfriend is bad, but to cheat on your pregnant girlfriend is just cruel.

Just starting to think dude is mentally weak.

Txbroadcaster
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Last year during the NBA Playoffs LeBron James’ mother Gloria was exposed for her involvement with LeBron’s teammate Delonte West..The affair made national headlines and ultimately was the demise of LeBron in Cleveland….This year it appears LeBron is the one who’s having the affair…According to my source, who is an NBA Player who wishes to remain anonymous, Lebron James is having an affair with….Drum roll please…Pop star and former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks…The two have been hooking up for a few months…To make matters worse, I’m being told LeBron James’ girlfriend/baby mama/ Savannah Brinson is six months pregnant…To cheat on your girlfriend is bad, but to cheat on your pregnant girlfriend is just cruel.

Just starting to think dude is mentally weak.

The mom thing was never proven

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The mom thing was never proven In Lebron circles it is pretty well accepted as something that did happen.

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:48 PM
People will go to any length to try to use phrases they don't understand.

Also... That was one huge ass run-on sentence. :doh: You think I give a flying _____?

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
People are idiots I bet people off that message board probably sent death threats last night. Yeah man... I feel you. People on these message boards are so stupid they'd go to extreme links like this as a prank.

Txbroadcaster
06-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah man... I feel you. People on these message boards are so stupid they'd go to extreme links like this as a prank.

u 2 and the word links is killing me LOL LOL

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Yeah man... I feel you. People on these message boards are so stupid they'd go to extreme links like this as a prank. funny... This is serious stuff to me Im not paying attention to spelling or grammar. I take this Lebron James and Miami Heat stuff serious I don't care about spelling in a time like this. Im not even going to waste my time editing it because I could honestly care less.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 08:54 PM
u 2 and the word links is killing me LOL LOL haha I can't stop laughing at the extreme links these people are going to.

bigwood33
06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I HATE when people go to extreme links!!
I agree, but it doesn't bother me too much if they go to "extreme LENGTHS"!;)

coach
06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Jordan sparks? Come on lebron.....you can do better than that

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by coach
Jordan sparks? Come on lebron.....you can do better than that I would google it but we remember how well that went when I tried to google Amy Mickelson and Micheal Jordan.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I agree, but it doesn't bother me too much if they go to "extreme LENGTHS"!;) Yeah, but going to extreme links is a lot better.

Ernest T Bass
06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
I agree, but it doesn't bother me too much if they go to "extreme LENGTHS"!;)

Thats ok, but extreme links are unacceptable!

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Thats ok, but extreme links are unacceptable! You can only go to extreme links when reporting Tiger Woods rumors.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 09:00 PM
You can only go to extreme links when reporting Tiger Woods rumors. I think he finally gets it. maybe.

SintonFan
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
u 2 and the word links is killing me LOL LOL

lol
I saw that.:D

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
I think he finally gets it. maybe. I got it right away I just didn't care to change it.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I got it right away I just didn't care to change it. haha right.

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 09:11 PM
haha right. When you're talking about something serious grammar really isn't that important.

SintonFan
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
When you're talking about something serious grammar really isn't that important.

Really? Wouldn't it become more important?:thinking:

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Really? Wouldn't it become more important?:thinking: It is a message board. I don't even think I would call that grammar anyway lol

bigwood33
06-08-2011, 09:22 PM
When you're talking about something serious grammar really isn't that important.
There is a 0% chance that Lebron is actually getting death threats from the "mafia" wanting him to throw the series. It is far more likely that the "mafia" has money on the Heat but the whole thing is just a bunch of bull to try to explain why he isn't scoring much in the finals. If you believed everything that you read, you would have believed that there was a mass grave in Liberty county!

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 09:23 PM
There is a 0% chance that Lebron is actually getting death threats from the "mafia" wanting him to throw the series. It is far more likely that the "mafia" has money on the Heat but the whole thing is just a bunch of bull to try to explain why he isn't scoring much in the finals. If you believed everything that you read, you would have believed that there was a mass grave in Liberty county! I said I didn't believe it. But if you read the whole thing it made more sense. I take my NBA basketball way too seriously to begin with.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 09:32 PM
When you're talking about something serious grammar really isn't that important. I didn't know this was something serious? :confused:

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I didn't know this was something serious? :confused: Youve never seen me watch a game, this NBA finals is serious to me. If Dallas wins these NBA finals over Miami Ill probably take it harder than anything ever in my life. Im wired a little differently you could say the only time Ill ever really get mad or upset is watching a sporting event trying to work on it.

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Youve never seen me watch a game, this NBA finals is serious to me. If Dallas wins these NBA finals over Miami Ill probably take it harder than anything ever in my life. Im wired a little differently you could say the only time Ill ever really get mad or upset is watching a sporting event trying to work on it. you go to extreme links for the NBA man

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 10:43 PM
you go to extreme links for the NBA man Never said I didnt have issues lol Im going to be in Cstat this weekend feel free to come say this stuff to my face ill pm you the address.

Doing my best BBDE lol

Daddy D 11
06-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Never said I didnt have issues lol Im going to be in Cstat this weekend feel free to come say this stuff to my face ill pm you the address.

Doing my best BBDE lol

lol, you could say you're doing your best daddy d 11 as well

i did that to mwynn once, but the pussy backed down

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
lol, you could say you're doing your best daddy d 11 as well

i did that to mwynn once, but the pussy backed down Haha I was only half kidding I have friends I can stay with anytime in Cstat if need be.

Scratch that this weekend doesnt work lol

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Never said I didnt have issues lol Im going to be in Cstat this weekend feel free to come say this stuff to my face ill pm you the address.

Doing my best BBDE lol hahahahahaha

601 W luther. Apt 711.

PLEASE stop by.

We got ourselves an internet bully lmfao

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 11:33 PM
hahahahahaha

601 W luther. Apt 711.

PLEASE stop by.

We got ourselves an internet bully lmfao haha nah your the one who keeps talking and trying to ridicule me I just want to give you a chance to say it to my face. I promise ill stop by next time im in C Stat

bobcat4life
06-08-2011, 11:34 PM
hahahahahaha

601 W luther. Apt 711.

PLEASE stop by.

We got ourselves an internet bully lmfao

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/imagesCAUETN57.jpg

Saggy Aggie
06-08-2011, 11:36 PM
haha nah your the one who keeps talking and trying to ridicule me I just want to give you a chance to say it to my face. I promise ill stop by next time im in C Stat Haha sounds like a plan

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Haha sounds like a plan Not trying to bully anyone just trying to give opportunities. Everyone wants those right?

bobcat4life
06-08-2011, 11:46 PM

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/FAIL-1.gif

eagles_victory
06-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/FAIL-1.gif First off that is old as dirt. Second off there are a lot of people on here with kids or who work with people with mental retardation including myself so dont post stupid stuff like that.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Second off there are a lot of people on here with kids or who work with people with mental retardation including myself so dont post stupid stuff like that. what does that have to do with anything?

Txbroadcaster
06-09-2011, 12:41 AM
I really want both of you to take a step back and realize some of the stupid stuff you BOTH have said

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 12:43 AM
what does that have to do with anything? He changed the picture. It was the arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics and so on and so fourth.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 12:44 AM
I really want both of you to take a step back and realize some of the stupid stuff you BOTH have said Yeah but he's going to extreme links to say it. I'm just making fun of him.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 12:44 AM
He changed the picture. It was the arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics and so on and so fourth. Ah makes much more sense now

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Im not saying anything that stupid other than the initial typo. All I was saying is anyone can talk through the internet I just want to give him an opportunity to say it to my face sometime. If anyone is taking me real serious right now or saggy real serious then you're probably missing the boat.

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Ah makes much more sense now I mean Im not going to get mad about anything in this thread seriously but that kind of stuff does make me mad. Joking is cool and Im down to joke but not about mental retardation or anything of the sort that kind of stuff isn't funny.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2011, 12:56 AM
I mean Im not going to get mad about anything in this thread seriously but that kind of stuff does make me mad. Joking is cool and Im down to joke but not about mental retardation or anything of the sort that kind of stuff isn't funny. I never saw the original picture. I was confused by your response til you told me he changed it.

eagles_victory
06-09-2011, 03:03 AM
I really want both of you to take a step back and realize some of the stupid stuff you BOTH have said Alright you're right Ill admit to being a bit out of line sorry about that downlow. No excuses but I did take that game 4 loss really hard sorry guys.

Phil C
06-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Alright you're right Ill admit to being a bit out of line sorry about that downlow. No excuses but I did take that game 4 loss really hard sorry guys.

eagles look at the good side of it. The longer the series lasts the more revenue NBA makes and that means more money for the NBA players. So be encouraged.

nobogey72
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Harold's BBQ in Abilene has great 'extreme links'. They are really hot. In fact they are extremely hot. I love links.

bobcat4life
06-09-2011, 12:03 PM
He changed the picture. It was the arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics and so on and so fourth.
I changed it because there was a F-bomb at the bottom and I didnt want to get in trouble for that. It was an extreme link

BaseballUmp
06-09-2011, 12:11 PM
EV vs. Saggy

Who ya got?

bobcat4life
06-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
EV vs. Saggy

Who ya got?
Brownwood

Roughneck93
06-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
EV vs. Saggy

Who ya got?

Is this a best of seven series?

icu812
06-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Fighting over the use of the words links and lengths. Really? I want to see the English language used properly but I wouldn't go to those links.

SintonFan
06-09-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.imagebam.com/image/de9116135936495

STANG RED
06-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Fighting over the use of the words links and lengths. Really? I want to see the English language used properly but I wouldn't go to those links.

LMAO:D , this thread is killing me. you gotta admit, you just cant find good entertainment like this, for such a cheap price, anywhere else.

Old LB
06-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Brownwood

Nice pick :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
06-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Roughneck93
Is this a best of seven series?

Are any of them receiving death threats from the mafia?