PDA

View Full Version : Luckenbach

turbostud
06-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Just had me some cold Lone Stars in Luckenbach. I wish I could move there.

ccmom
06-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Just had me some cold Lone Stars in Luckenbach. I wish I could move there. Haha. The first time I went there I was in college and went with my parents. I loved it and after a few beverages I told my mother that I was leaving school and moving a trailer out there to raise 10 kids from 10 different dads! :eek: She thanks God everyday that I chose another path, but to this day she gets nervous when I go back! Haha

Love that place! It's just not quite the same without Marge! :(

nobogey72
06-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Haha. The first time I went there I was in college and went with my parents. I loved it and after a few beverages I told my mother that I was leaving school and moving a trailer out there to raise 10 kids from 10 different dads! :eek: She thanks God everyday that I chose another path, but to this day she gets nervous when I go back! Haha

Love that place! It's just not quite the same without Marge! :(

Yeah, your mom should be very proud, since you only have 5 kids from 4 dads (twins). What team were all those guys on again???:D

ccmom
06-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, your mom should be very proud, since you only have 5 kids from 4 dads (twins). What team were all those guys on again???:D

The UIL realignment team....duh!! :rolleyes:

Old LB
06-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
The UIL realignment team....duh!! :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: