PDA

View Full Version : Top reason why Mavs fans will say they lost series

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Which will it be? I'm kind of excited to hear it.

STANG RED
06-07-2011, 01:01 PM
I hate to say it, but it's really pretty simple. Here are a list of the top 4 players in this series, in order of best to worse.
Lebron
Dirk
DWade
Bosh
If the Heat dont manage to implode somehow, the Mavs just simply dont have enough horses to stay with them. Like I said, I hate it, but it's just too obvious, not to recognize it for what it is.:(

Emerson1
06-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Jason Terry.

Txbroadcaster
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
I think most see it how it is..Heat are more talented in first 5..Mavs more talented in 10 players...right now..the series has been about the first 5..but people act like the series is done three games in as the Heat have aq 2-1 lead...I said it to begin and still feel this series will go 7 games

MGAR
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
You forgot this poll option.

"Because DFW area pro teams choke"

Txbroadcaster
06-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by MGAR
You forgot this poll option.

"Because DFW area pro teams choke"

explain how they would choke..they are going up agianst a team that is the favorite

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
Which will it be? I'm kind of excited to hear it.

You forgot "none of the above" option on your poll. And you can talk about the Mavs fans until the end of time but it won't change the fact that LeBron and Wade are two of the biggest cry babies in the NBA. They already get WAY too many calls but expect even more. If the Mavs lose this series it will be because the supporting cast went cold as ice and could not figure out how to get out of it. J. Terry is sucking badly in this series and it's not all because of Lebron's defense. JJ is getting open layups and missing them as well as wide open 3's. And Peja is needed badly to give the Mavs some scoring punch off the bench but for some reason he isn't shooting worth a crap either.

Emerson1
06-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
explain how they would choke..they are going up agianst a team that is the favorite
People just have to try and sound like they are cool.

MGAR
06-07-2011, 01:16 PM

Choke as in not winning the big one... That choke..

I mean geez, they let the guy from Avatar beat them..

But thats ok.. There is always the Rangers...

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
You forgot "none of the above" option on your poll. And you can talk about the Mavs fans until the end of time but it won't change the fact that LeBron and Wade are two of the biggest cry babies in the NBA. They already get WAY too many calls but expect even more. If the Mavs lose this series it will be because the supporting cast went cold as ice and could not figure out how to get out of it. J. Terry is sucking badly in this series and it's not all because of Lebron's defense. JJ is getting open layups and missing them as well as wide open 3's. And Peja is needed badly to give the Mavs some scoring punch off the bench but for some reason he isn't shooting worth a crap either.

Is it a coincidence that the bench was on fire against LA and okc because they both played absolutely terrible on defense and now they are playing Miami and not Doing so hot? Yeah I'm sure your right and they are just cold, it has absolutely nothing to do with Miami's defense at all :rolleyes:

BEAST
06-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Is it a coincidence that the bench was on fire against LA and okc because they both played absolutely terrible on defense and now they are playing Miami and not Doing so hot? Yeah I'm sure your right and they are just cold, it has absolutely nothing to do with Miami's defense at all :rolleyes:

I agree with you that Miamis defense is better but these guys are missing shots they have been making. Its not like the D is so good that they cant even put up a shot. These are legit shots they are missing.

BEAST

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I agree with you that Miamis defense is better but these guys are missing shots they have been making. Its not like the D is so good that they cant even put up a shot. These are legit shots they are missing.

BEAST

True but I just think with the terrible defense that was played last 2 series everyone was kind of expecting the same output from the bench again. Last 2 series made the bench and role players look like all stars.

Old Tiger
06-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Choke as in not winning the big one... That choke..

I mean geez, they let the guy from Avatar beat them..

But thats ok.. There is always the Rangers... choking in sports is being the favorite to win but not doing so.

I think Mavs were shooting ridiculously well in the first rounds and now they aren't that hot and shooting average.

coach
06-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I say they lose bc of there terrible effort

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I hate to say it, but it's really pretty simple. Here are a list of the top 4 players in this series, in order of best to worse.
Lebron
Dirk
DWade
Bosh
If the Heat dont manage to implode somehow, the Mavs just simply dont have enough horses to stay with them. Like I said, I hate it, but it's just too obvious, not to recognize it for what it is.:(

SCORING:
D. Wade= 29pts a game.
D. Nowitzki= 28pts a game
L. James=20pts a game
C. Bosh=16pts a game
S. Marion= 15pts a game
J. Terry= 14pts a game

PLUS/MINUS:
D. Nowitzki= +23
D. Wade= +13
J. Terry= +7
L. James= +5
C. Bosh= +4

Here is were Dallas is losing this series:

JJ Berea = -14
Peja = -21
Stevenson= -17

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Most of us are smart enough to know when a shot is a contested shot or not. The Mavs are getting just as many open shots against the Heat as they did against the Thunder. They just aren't making them. The Miami defense isn't as tough as they are looking.

STANG RED
06-07-2011, 01:52 PM
I think most see it how it is..Heat are more talented in first 5..Mavs more talented in 10 players...right now..the series has been about the first 5..but people act like the series is done three games in as the Heat have aq 2-1 lead...I said it to begin and still feel this series will go 7 games

I hope your right. If the Mavs can somehow get to a game 7, I think they will win it. I just have serious doubts they can take it to 7, because they simply dont have enough studs to match up. The 3 point shot is the only wildcard the Mavs have in their favor. If they can just get a few more of those from the supporting cast, they can make this a series.

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 01:53 PM
True but I just think with the terrible defense that was played last 2 series everyone was kind of expecting the same output from the bench again. Last 2 series made the bench and role players look like all stars.

#1 Bench team for the entire season. Not just the previous series.

Old Tiger
06-07-2011, 01:54 PM
#1 Bench team for the entire season. Not just the previous series. regular season is meaningless once you make playoffs.

theville
06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
regular season is meaningless once you make playoffs.

Yeah, ask the Spurs.

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Most of us are smart enough to know when a shot is a contested shot or not. The Mavs are getting just as many open shots against the Heat as they did against the Thunder. They just aren't making them. The Miami defense isn't as tough as they are looking. Those damn Miami Heat I tell you that get so lucky Boston couldnt make shots against them neither could Chicago now Dallas can't either I tell you they must have a horseshoe up their ass I don't even know how they run.

You forgot "none of the above" option on your poll. And you can talk about the Mavs fans until the end of time but it won't change the fact that LeBron and Wade are two of the biggest cry babies in the NBA. They already get WAY too many calls but expect even more. If the Mavs lose this series it will be because the supporting cast went cold as ice and could not figure out how to get out of it. J. Terry is sucking badly in this series and it's not all because of Lebron's defense. JJ is getting open layups and missing them as well as wide open 3's. And Peja is needed badly to give the Mavs some scoring punch off the bench but for some reason he isn't shooting worth a crap either. They have gotten way too many calls in this series?

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 02:35 PM
At what point will people open their eyes and realize Miami has 3 of the 4 best offensive players on the court and the 2 best defensive players in Wade and Lebron. They should win and will win the series

I posted this after game 1 and took some heat for it but now everyone is basically making my point so I'm assuming people finally realized it. Lol 3 is better than 1.

MGAR
06-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm not surprised at all that "The Refs" are tied for first.. I mean, it's always them right?

Emerson1
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm not surprised at all that "The Refs" are tied for first.. I mean, it's always them right?
Has anyone, except maybe farmersfan, blamed the refs for any loss?

Old Tiger
06-07-2011, 02:42 PM
You know who I blame? David Stern, he obviously wants LeBron to win a title! They had Joey Crawford officiating a game as well and you know he hates Texas teams!

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Has anyone, except maybe farmersfan, blamed the refs for any loss? waterboy

GrTigers6
06-07-2011, 02:43 PM
At what point will people open their eyes and realize Miami has 3 of the 4 best offensive players on the court and the 2 best defensive players in Wade and Lebron. They should win and will win the series

I posted this after game 1 and took some heat for it but now everyone is basically making my point so I'm assuming people finally realized it. Lol 3 is better than 1. you could have the10 best players in league and it doesnt guarantee you a championship, Just ask the Yankees, You still have to perform at your best and in the three games I havent seen Miami be unbeatable at all. In fact if the Mavs would have made a few of their open shots in both games they lost they could be up 3-0

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
you could have the10 best players in league and it doesnt guarantee you a championship, Just ask the Yankees, You still have to perform at your best and in the three games I havent seen Miami be unbeatable at all. In fact if the Mavs would have made a few of their open shots in both games they lost they could be up 3-0

Haha unbelievable. As stated previously if if if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. U do realize Miami is 6 minutes away from being up 3-0 as well.

Daddy D 11
06-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by coach

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
\ In fact if the Mavs would have made a few of their open shots in both games they lost they could be up 3-0 Never got this argument if they make more shots they win. Yea no kidding couldn't that be said for every game ever played.

GrTigers6
Haha unbelievable. As stated previously if if if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. U do realize Miami is 6 minutes away from being up 3-0 as well. Thats entirely my point, This series is way to close to say that the heat will win no matter.

Daddy D 11
Originally posted by coach

their*

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Has anyone, except maybe farmersfan, blamed the refs for any loss?

Lol u are forgetting the worst one, orange machine. I still think with some of his comments it makes me wonder if he even watches the games or just listens to farmersfan post game report ha

GrTigers6
06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Never got this argument if they make more shots they win. Yea no kidding couldn't that be said for every game ever played. THATS NOt what I said, I said the open shots, You people turn every word around just so it helps your point.

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 02:53 PM
You people You people? hmm what does you people mean?

GrTigers6
06-07-2011, 02:54 PM
You people? hmm what does you people mean? It means you people that turn words around, I thought I was clear on that! :D

MGAR
06-07-2011, 02:54 PM
waterboy

No, he blames turnovers. That are not caused by the OTHER team btw..

And besides, the refs around are scared of "Coaching jumping on the hash mark" Traylor...

GrTigers6
06-07-2011, 02:56 PM

And besides, the refs around are scared of "Coaching jumping on the hash mark" Traylor... not all turnovers are caused by the opposing team, Sometimes they are just thrown away. Several times last game

eagles_victory

And besides, the refs around are scared of "Coaching jumping on the hash mark" Traylor... umm he just did. This isnt tennis btw there are no forced and unforced errors a turnover is a turnover.

TheDOCTORdre
where's gary with his crying baby pics

Old Tiger
Never got this argument if they make more shots they win. Yea no kidding couldn't that be said for every game ever played. If the Mavs outscore the Heat every night they win 99% of the time

MGAR
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
their*

men your gots allmost 6000 post. Is theey al corecteing grahmer?

MGAR
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
umm he just did. This isnt tennis btw there are no forced and unforced errors a turnover is a turnover.

Some schools keep forced/caused turnovers as a stat..

Old Tiger
06-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
where's gary with his crying baby pics probably giving birth to a baby through immaculate conceptions

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing this massive flow of wide open shots that the mavs are missing. I'm atleast seeing hands in the faces of the mavs shooters with maybe a couple of completely wide open blown rotations but not like what I'm hearing on the boards here. The lakers and thunder would be 5 feet from the shooter acting like they don't even care to rotate. That is completely different then what's going on here. I'm seeing Miami for the most part defend and have hands in the face of the shooter. Believe it or not Miami is contributing to the poor bench play of the mavs.

MGAR
06-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Fear him!!!

http://thechadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ChrisBosh-Avatar.jpg

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing this massive flow of wide open shots that the mavs are missing. I'm atleast seeing hands in the faces of the mavs shooters with maybe a couple of completely wide open blown rotations but not like what I'm hearing on the boards here. The lakers and thunder would be 5 feet from the shooter acting like they don't even care to rotate. That is completely different then what's going on here. I'm seeing Miami for the most part defend and have hands in the face of the shooter. Believe it or not Miami is contributing to the poor bench play of the mavs. That is logical. Logical arguments dont work here. The Mavericks dont lose they only beat themselves.

TheDOCTORdre
06-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Fear him!!!

http://thechadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ChrisBosh-Avatar.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/3/9/129126253739168562.jpg

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 03:17 PM
That is logical. Logical arguments dont work here. The Mavericks dont lose they only beat themselves.

Lol well considering Im not a fan of either I'm speaking as a neutral fan who is logical. I'm not already leaned towards one side (mavs)

XtremeCouture
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
These two loser teams should just consider themselves lucky gasol got dumped in round 2. Otherwise we would all be preparing to celebrate a lakers 3-peat.

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
These two loser teams should just consider themselves lucky gasol got dumped in round 2. Otherwise we would all be preparing to celebrate a lakers 3-peat. The LA Excuses lol love these guys get swept but still thing they should be here. Did Gasol make Kobe get shut down one on one by Jason Kidd.

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 03:42 PM

I posted this after game 1 and took some heat for it but now everyone is basically making my point so I'm assuming people finally realized it. Lol 3 is better than 1.

I can't tell you how retarded you guys sound when you say stuff like this. If anyone brings up the regular season you discount it and claim only the playoffs count. but the Heat DON'T have 3 of the 4 best players in the playoffs so far. If you are just talking about between these two teams then OK but that is because of several Mavs struggling. Bosh, Marion and Terry are all within 2 pts of each other in average and Terry hasn't shot up to his average yet. At least have the facts in your favor before you smack talk. And I hope all you Heat bandwagon jumpers realize that this 3 game series has been seperated by only 8 total points so far. 3 should be sooooooo much more than 8 points better than 1.

2011 Playoff numbers: THESE ARE FACTS

1. Kevin Durant
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Derrick Rose
4. Dewight Howard
5.Carmelo Anthony
6. L. James
7. D. Wade
19. C. Bosh
21. J. Terry

FG%:

21. B. Heywood
22. T. Chandler
36. D. Nowitzki
44. D. Wade
56. J. Jones
57. L. James
58. S. Marion

3pt %:

Tied at #1. Brian Cardinal
12. Dirk Nowitzki
20. James Jones
24. J. Terry
39. L. James
40. M. chalmers
42. Peja Stojokovic
43. D. Stephenson
45. J. Kidd
54. C. Brewer
72. D. Wade
78. JJ Berea

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/3PointS.jsp?season=42010&league=00&conf=OVERALL&qualified=N&position=0&splitType=9&yearsExp=-1&sortOrder=6&splitDD=All+Teams&pager.offset=50

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I can't tell you how retarded you guys sound when you say stuff like this. If anyone brings up the regular season you discount it and claim only the playoffs count. but the Heat DON'T have 3 of the 4 best players in the playoffs so far. If you are just talking about between these two teams then OK but that is because of several Mavs struggling. Bosh, Marion and Terry are all within 2 pts of each other in average and Terry hasn't shot up to his average yet. At least have the facts in your favor before you smack talk. And I hope all you Heat bandwagon jumpers realize that this 3 game series has been seperated by only 8 total points so far. 3 should be sooooooo much more than 8 points better than 1.

1. Kevin Durant
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Derrick Rose
4. Dewight Howard
5.Carmelo Anthony
6. L. James
7. D. Wade
19. C. Bosh
21. J. Terry

FG%:

21. B. Heywood
22. T. Chandler
36. D. Nowitzki
44. D. Wade
56. J. Jones
57. L. James
58. S. Marion

3pt %:

12. Dirk Nowitzki
20. James Jones
24. J. Terry
39. L. James
40. M. chalmers
42. Peja Stojokovic
43. D. Stephenson
45. J. Kidd
54. C. Brewer
72. D. Wade
78. JJ Berea

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/3PointS.jsp?season=42010&league=00&conf=OVERALL&qualified=N&position=0&splitType=9&yearsExp=-1&sortOrder=6&splitDD=All+Teams&pager.offset=50 Brian Cardinal is 1 lmao shouldnt there be a minimum attempts for this. Cardinal played what 6.9 seconds the other night.

TheDOCTORdre
06-07-2011, 03:52 PM

1. Kevin Durant
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Derrick Rose
4. Dewight Howard
5.Carmelo Anthony
6. L. James
7. D. Wade
19. C. Bosh
21. J. Terry

FG%:

21. B. Heywood
22. T. Chandler
36. D. Nowitzki
44. D. Wade
56. J. Jones
57. L. James
58. S. Marion

3pt %:

12. Dirk Nowitzki
20. James Jones
24. J. Terry
39. L. James
40. M. chalmers
42. Peja Stojokovic
43. D. Stephenson
45. J. Kidd
54. C. Brewer
72. D. Wade
78. JJ Berea

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/3PointS.jsp?season=42010&league=00&conf=OVERALL&qualified=N&position=0&splitType=9&yearsExp=-1&sortOrder=6&splitDD=All+Teams&pager.offset=50

where are assists, rebounds, turnovers, steals and blocks?

TheDOCTORdre
06-07-2011, 03:53 PM
I WANT ALL THE FACTS!:mad:

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Lol well considering Im not a fan of either I'm speaking as a neutral fan who is logical. I'm not already leaned towards one side (mavs)

Prove your logic! Show me a single stat that proves what you are saying. Wade and James are a single point per night average better than Durant and Westbrook and only a few points per night better than Kobe and Gasol. Don't like looking at REGULAR season? OK, lets look at playoffs: SEE MY PREVIOUS POST.

The Heat are talented without a doubt and nobody has claimed they aren't. The only thing Mavs fans have said that I've seen is that we haven't gotten the Mavs best shot yet in this series. Again, I can prove it. Can you prove differently? Put up or shut!

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 03:54 PM
where are assists, rebounds, turnovers, steals and blocks?

I included the link.

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow nice research. Clearly I was talking about the Heat having 3 of the 4 best players in the series. Lol u crack me up. Nice try though

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Prove your logic! Show me a single stat that proves what you are saying. Wade and James are a single point per night average better than Durant and Westbrook and only a few points per night better than Kobe and Gasol. Don't like looking at REGULAR season? OK, lets look at playoffs: SEE MY PREVIOUS POST.

The Heat are talented without a doubt and nobody has claimed they aren't. The only thing Mavs fans have said that I've seen is that we haven't gotten the Mavs best shot yet in this series. Again, I can prove it. Can you prove differently? Put up or shut! 2 to 1 that is the only argument I need Shawn.

What were all those stats you just posted suppose to prove. Cardinal and Haywood are shooting a better percentage than Lebron and D Wade ok Ill still take Lebron and Wade.

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 03:57 PM
You are a joke FF. If the mavs bench is consistently not showing up this series it has to have something to do with the Heats defense because the facts would say that shouldn't happen right?

XtremeCouture
06-07-2011, 04:32 PM
You are a joke FF. If the mavs bench is consistently not showing up this series it has to have something to do with the Heats defense because the facts would say that shouldn't happen right?
I never thought I would say this but I have to agree with this troll. The Mavs bench is struggling because the heat have put a ton of pressure on them.

coach
06-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Never got this argument if they make more shots they win. Yea no kidding couldn't that be said for every game ever played.

except for usc, they had to forfeit....

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 05:22 PM
2 to 1 that is the only argument I need Shawn.

What were all those stats you just posted suppose to prove. Cardinal and Haywood are shooting a better percentage than Lebron and D Wade ok Ill still take Lebron and Wade.

Those stats proved nothing except that claiming James, Wade & Bosh are 3 of the top 4 players in the playoffs is incorrect. Many of you have consistently maintained that you think it's stupid for anyone to think the Mavs could possibly beat the Heat based on how dominant Wade/James is. I think I showed that the Mavs have competed with and beaten 2 teams with a duo that are just as dynamic offensively as James/ Wade is. I said in the beginning that I felt Wade would be the wildcard but I felt the Mavs bench could offset him. Dirk & Lebron are offset. Bosh & Terry should offset. That leaves Wade to compete with the Marions, Bareas and Pejas. But it hasn't worked out because the Bareas and Pejas can't hit a open shot. I know the Heat are playing tough defense and I never claimed the Mavs should make CONTESTED shots. I am speaking about the 6 or 7 wide open shots the Mavs missed in game 3 that they normally make. (3 uncontested 3's by Berea in the 4th alone).

TheDOCTORdre
06-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Those stats proved nothing except that claiming James, Wade & Bosh are 3 of the top 4 players in the playoffs is incorrect.

you're making things up, the claim is Miami has 3 out of the top 4 players in this series

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 05:34 PM
you're making things up, the claim is Miami has 3 out of the top 4 players in this series

Lol thanks doctor dre he keeps doing unneccessary research and sounding like a fool. Atleast one person understands the statement in question is about the series.

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 05:43 PM

The Heat defense is holding all their playoff opponents to an average of 10 points per game less than their regular season averages. But guess what? The Mavs are holding all their playoff opponents to 9 points a game less than their regular season average. You are giving the Heat defense WAY too much credit and discounting the Mavs defense. And the BENCH for the Mavs showed up partially in game #2 and the Mavs won it. Jason Terry got his points and the Mavs won. S. Marion contributed on the offensive side and the Mavs won. See a trend? All the Mavs bench needs to do is hit just a few more of those missed WIDE OPEN shots and this series is a different series right now. The Heat are too good to give up points on missed layups and S. Marion shortarmed 2footers that clanked.

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
No way am I giving that heat TOO much credit. I said is it a coincidence that okc and lakers weren't within 5 feet of a shooter and they were making everything and now they actually have hands in their face and aren't making as many? I agree barea missed WIDE open ones no hands in face but for the most part miami rotates and is up pressuring them in the face

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 06:00 PM

This is true! But it's based on numbers that include a lack of production from the Mavs bench. You give the Heat defense credit for this lack of production and I say although the Heat defense has been tough it certainly isn't the reason the Mavs shooters are missing so many WIDE OPEN shots.

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I think the difference in tonight's game will be Brian cardinal after looking at your research

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 06:01 PM
No way am I giving that heat TOO much credit. I said is it a coincidence that okc and lakers weren't within 5 feet of a shooter and they were making everything and now they actually have hands in their face and aren't making as many? I agree barea missed WIDE open ones no hands in face but for the most part miami rotates and is up pressuring them in the face Someone needs to go up to JJ and say son there is a reason why you are so wide open.

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Someone needs to go up to JJ and say son there is a reason why you are so wide open.

Lol like I said before the lakers and okc series made the bench look like all stars and now they are supposed to hit every shot

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 06:13 PM
No way am I giving that heat TOO much credit. I said is it a coincidence that okc and lakers weren't within 5 feet of a shooter and they were making everything and now they actually have hands in their face and aren't making as many? I agree barea missed WIDE open ones no hands in face but for the most part miami rotates and is up pressuring them in the face

"For the most part" doesn't prove your point. It proves mine. It's those shots that aren't part of "for the most part" that the Mavs normally make and they aren't. Get it?

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
"For the most part" doesn't prove your point. It proves mine. It's those shots that aren't part of "for the most part" that the Mavs normally make and they aren't. Get it? even the best defenses blow assignments time to time. Your a joke and u probably think I'm a heat fan but I'm completely neutral actually. I just find it funny mavs fans constantly play the "what if" game. I actualy want it to go 7 because as a neutral fan I want more basketball

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 06:39 PM
For example what if the heat wouldn't have became stagnant on offense chunking up 3s During Dallas NBA jam on fire mode at the end of game 2. It might be 3-0. What if game could be played both ways. That's all I'm saying.

TheDOCTORdre
06-07-2011, 06:52 PM
you're making things up

This is true!

Txbroadcaster
06-07-2011, 06:55 PM
even the best defenses blow assignments time to time. Your a joke and u probably think I'm a heat fan but I'm completely neutral actually. I just find it funny mavs fans constantly play the "what if" game. I actualy want it to go 7 because as a neutral fan I want more basketball

name a team's fan base that does not play the what if game

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Exactly but from the sounds of it the bench is supposed to score 86 every night lol

Txbroadcaster
06-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Exactly but from the sounds of it the bench is supposed to score 86 every night lol

Well of course look at how amazing Cardinal is :D :D

forum_guy
06-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Lol Touche

XtremeCouture
06-08-2011, 08:51 AM
The Mavs just need lebron to keep choking and then they might have a chance of winning

Txbroadcaster
06-13-2011, 09:13 AM
How about Top Reasons why the Mavs WON the series forum

forum_guy
06-13-2011, 09:20 AM
How about Top Reasons why the Mavs WON the series forum

1. Lights out shooting in the clutch
2. Lebrick James
3. Brian Cardinal

lol