PDA

View Full Version : Best summertime watersport

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 07:58 AM
My annual July 4th get together at Texoma is coming up in few weeks and I was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for some water sports/activities that a pretty diverse group of people would enjoy? I already have the usual floating devices for floating around drinking and am even planning on getting this huge floating paradise Island thingy at Sams that like 8 adults can lounge on. I also have the knee boards, skis and standard 3 person tube. My wife wants the big Banana (no snickers please) but that dang thing is like 900.00. I did find a smaller version called the Hot Dog. Any ideas?

Ernest T Bass
06-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Always figured you were into watersports. :thinking:

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Always figured you were into watersports. :thinking:

What should I read into this comment???? :D

I personally would be completely happy with fishing everyday but I have a bunch of teenage relatives/friends and young people coming for the weekend also so I try to provide some activities for them.

nobogey72
06-07-2011, 09:16 AM
My favorite summertime watersport is "noodling" in the hot tub.

Ranger Mom
06-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
My annual July 4th get together at Texoma is coming up in few weeks and I was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for some water sports/activities that a pretty diverse group of people would enjoy? I already have the usual floating devices for floating around drinking and am even planning on getting this huge floating paradise Island thingy at Sams that like 8 adults can lounge on. I also have the knee boards, skis and standard 3 person tube. My wife wants the big Banana (no snickers please) but that dang thing is like 900.00. I did find a smaller version called the Hot Dog. Any ideas?

I know they are expensive, but my kids went to a party last year and they had one of those floating trampolines......they had a blast on that thing!!!

Ernest T Bass
06-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
What should I read into this comment???? :D

It was meant to be a joke, but I guess Im showing my level of depravity here. Im sure OM will use this as evidence of the coming appocalypse.
For your own information:
Watersports (http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayslang/g/watersports.htm)

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
It was meant to be a joke, but I guess Im showing my level of depravity here. Im sure OM will use this as evidence of the coming appocalypse.
For your own information:
Watersports (http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayslang/g/watersports.htm)

See! I would never have known this.
Boy I am certainly glad i declined your personal invite to the party the other night..........

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I know they are expensive, but my kids went to a party last year and they had one of those floating trampolines......they had a blast on that thing!!!

I have looked into those. I have even looked into renting one of the big ones. But those things are expensive like you said. Even a smaller 10' cheap made one is 600.00 or 700.00. I can't do that for a single weekend.