06-07-2011, 07:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/Dave.jpg

Score one for the wife and kids!!:D

Roughneck93
06-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Yikes!! :clap:

Farmersfan
06-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Dang! Kind of makes me wonder what that woman did to drive that poor innocent man into the arms of another woman? :D :D

Ranger Mom
06-07-2011, 08:00 AM

This one is still my favorite.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/dirty.jpg

zebrablue2
06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Roughneck93
Yikes!! :clap:

and another Yikes:eek::clap:

Roughneck93
06-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This one is still my favorite.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/dirty.jpg

That's a classic one! Lol!

jason
06-07-2011, 08:16 AM

Score one for the wife and kids!!:D *you're

garciap77
06-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Dang! Kind of makes me wonder what that woman did to drive that poor innocent man into the arms of another woman? :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
06-07-2011, 08:29 AM

:thinking:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/dave-ramsey.jpg

;)

Ranger Mom
06-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by jason
*you're

LOL!! That was the first thing I thought too!!

It's sad that "ur" doesn't bother me, but improper use of the word "you're" does!!

kaorder1999
06-07-2011, 09:34 AM
i cannot stand it!

ccmom
06-07-2011, 09:43 AM
A few years ago, a woman walked into my office and stopped at the reception area to sign in. When the receptionist took the sign in sheet, it read "How do you like #$*&ing my husband?"! :eek: It all kind of went down hill from there. :eek:

Another story...a woman I know planned a "kid free" evening with her husband. When he got home, she had candles lit everywhere and asked him to press play on the cd player so they could listen to some "mood" music. Much to his surprise, moments later the surround sound speakers were blaring with the sounds of his own voice of himself and his mistress having an intimate conversation that he obviously had no idea the wife had recorded. :eek:

nobogey72
06-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
A few years ago, a woman walked into my office and stopped at the reception area to sign in. When the receptionist took the sign in sheet, it read "How do you like #$*&ing my husband?"! :eek: It all kind of went down hill from there. :eek:

Another story...a woman I know planned a "kid free" evening with her husband. When he got home, she had candles lit everywhere and asked him to press play on the cd player so they could listen to some "mood" music. Much to his surprise, moments later the surround sound speakers were blaring with the sounds of his own voice of himself and his mistress having an intimate conversation that he obviously had no idea the wife had recorded. :eek:

So.... anyway, did the receptionist answer her question??? Don't leave us hanging.:confused: :confused:

Gsquared
06-07-2011, 09:49 AM

What did the receptionist look like?

ccmom
06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What did the receptionist look like?

Before or after the fists started flying?? :eek: :eek:

Gsquared
06-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Before or after the fists started flying?? :eek: :eek:
Before. Im about to run to the restroom and want to gather a mental picture real quick

ccmom
06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Before. Im about to run to the restroom and want to gather a mental picture real quick

Haha....she was a cute little latino girl. I use the past tense because I had to let her go that day. That was one of those days that college did NOT prepare me for!! :eek: ;)

ccmom
06-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
So.... anyway, did the receptionist answer her question??? Don't leave us hanging.:confused: :confused:

Haha...apparently she liked it just fine because she thought it was worth fighting for.:dispntd: :dispntd:

Gsquared
06-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Haha....she was a cute little latino girl. I use the past tense because I had to let her go that day. That was one of those days that college did NOT prepare me for!! :eek: ;)
Oh ok, this is where PPHS would ask "Well, what does her replacement look like" but I have more cuth than that :D

ccmom
06-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Oh ok, this is where PPHS would ask "Well, what does her replacement look like" but I have more cuth than that :D

I hired the wife! :thumbsup:

Old LB
06-07-2011, 10:27 AM

NO MATTER HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS, SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE IS TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH HER CRAP!

ccmom
06-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Old LB
NO MATTER HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS, SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE IS TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH HER CRAP!

Wow...bitter much? :rolleyes:

SWMustang
06-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Old LB

ALWAYS ALWAYS, keep this in mind. I don't care how attractive they are, it's not worth dealing with extreme levels of BS.

BwdLion73
06-07-2011, 10:59 AM

Is that the family dog in the reflection?

Old LB
06-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Wow...bitter much? :rolleyes:

No, just the whole Mars/Venus thing, life is too short to be bitter.

nobogey72
06-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Just out of curiousity:rolleyes: , does anyone know where the former receptionist is working now? Apparently she has the proper amount of "moral flexibility" to be very successful in this business. Plus, being able to fight is another quality that could serve her well. Anyway, I'd be interested in "interviewing" her.

Gsquared
06-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Just out of curiousity:rolleyes: , does anyone know where the former receptionist is working now? Apparently she has the proper amount of "moral flexibility" to be very successful in this business. Plus, being able to fight is another quality that could serve her well. Anyway, I'd be interested in "interviewing" her.
Im working on getting that info bogey, ill pass it along after I get it and make contact :p

nobogey72
06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Im working on getting that info bogey, ill pass it along after I get it and make contact :p

Just got some intel from one of my sources. She is now working as a dancer/bouncer/mgr "trainee" at Jaguars. She and the aforementioned 1 legged stripper (Eileen) have made fast friends and are sharing a single-wide out on Arnold Blvd. It's only a 1 bedroom and they have bunk beds. Eileen sleeps on the bottom. That's all I know for now.

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
ALWAYS ALWAYS, keep this in mind. I don't care how attractive they are, it's not worth dealing with extreme levels of BS. I believe this except for one person. She is the exception. :D

ccmom
06-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Eileen sleeps on the bottom. That's all I know for now. :spitlol: :fnypost:

Old Tiger
06-07-2011, 02:55 PM

Score one for the wife and kids!!:D did you take this picture?

That is epic!

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 03:00 PM
I had a good friend who had something similiar to this written on his truck Sunday

bobcat4life
06-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Another reason why beer is better than a woman :D

bobcat4life
06-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I had a good friend who had something similiar to this written on his truck Sunday Did coach's new wife find out what happened at the bachelor party?:D :devil:

eagles_victory
06-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Did coach's new wife find out what happened at the bachelor party?:D :devil: Haha not exactly lol jk no it wasnt Coach.

sinton66
06-07-2011, 07:34 PM
LOL!! That was the first thing I thought too!!

It's sad that "ur" doesn't bother me, but improper use of the word "you're" does!!

Actually, according to every English teacher I've ever had it isn't improper. Both forms are acceptable. I know I protested it and was called out for it.

bobcat4life
06-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Actually, according to every English teacher I've ever had it isn't improper. Both forms are acceptable. I know I protested it and was called out for it. http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/imagesCA5M1VXW.jpg

Ranger Mom
06-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Actually, according to every English teacher I've ever had it isn't improper. Both forms are acceptable. I know I protested it and was called out for it.

For real???

Mrs. Tiller (God rest her soul) would NOT agree!!!