PDA

View Full Version : Astros

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Disappoint me. I get my hopes up everyday, and normally they let me down. Good thing they don't play today.

At least they cut Bill Hall though.

Let the hating begin.

BaseballUmp
06-06-2011, 04:26 PM
An Aggie and and Astros fan...must be a hard life lol

Roughneck93
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Here's a bright spot. Jordan Lyles looked promising in his MLB debut. Although it was against the Cubbies. But at the same time, I hate the Cubs so it was that much better.

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Roughneck93
Here's a bright spot. Jordan Lyles looked promising in his MLB debut. Although it was against the Cubbies. But at the same time, I hate the Cubs so it was that much better. 4 IP 4 ER yesterday :doh:

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
An Aggie and and Astros fan...must be a hard life lol + Texans
+ Rockets
+ West Columbia

Although Wc has been having some success in just about every sport... the others... not so much

Roughneck93
06-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
4 IP 4 ER yesterday :doh:

Well dang.....
Hhmm, what about Hunter? He's been pretty good this year.

BaseballUmp
06-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Haha the Astros game I watched the other day, the announcer was like, "Could today be the day we climb out of the cellar in the NL Central?"

Roughneck93
06-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Haha the Astros game I watched the other day, the announcer was like, "Could today be the day we climb out of the cellar in the NL Central?"

Lol! That's a shame. Maybe the new owner will get the ball going in the right direction.

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Well they had won 4 in a row and things were looking up a bit... then they dropped 3 in a row. :(

coach
06-06-2011, 05:34 PM
I fall asleep everytime I watch an astros game. their announcers make it so boring. not o mention the astros are closer to a triple a team than a major league team. they have no superstar and they are a ways away from being any good.

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Let the hating begin.

Cue coach....

Originally posted by coach
I fall asleep everytime I watch an astros game. their announcers make it so boring. not o mention the astros are closer to a triple a team than a major league team. they have no superstar and they are a ways away from being any good.

And yep... never fails...

coach
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Cue coach....

And yep... never fails...

hell what do you want me to say they have the second to worst record in the majors right now...what good can i say about them?

Saggy Aggie
06-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by coach
hell what do you want me to say they have the second to worst record in the majors right now...what good can i say about them? Spoken like a true hater