PDA

View Full Version : We are close what is going on?

orange machine
06-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Im positive i will get some heat for this but so be it. This is a good read and a very good youtube video towards the end. Some will pass it off as someting that always happens and some will see that we live in crazy times. One thing that cant be argued on this paper and video is that the world has never at one point seen such things happening all at once. One thing scientist even secular are saying and learning is that something is going on in the world that has never happend before.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-there-so-many-natural-disasters-in-2011

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Im positive i will get some heat for this but so be it. This is a good read and a very good youtube video towards the end. Some will pass it off as someting that always happens and some will see that we live in crazy times. One thing that cant be argued on this paper and video is that the world has never at one point seen such things happening all at once. One thing scientist even secular are saying and learning is that something is going on in the world that has never happend before.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-there-so-many-natural-disasters-in-2011
While there is some crazy sfuff going on, I think its just human's nature to thing the end of times is near. The Egyptians started seeing planets and posted on tablets the same thing maybe. Best probably to make peace and ask for forgivness anyway because it could an hour from now or another 20 billion years from now.

Ernest T Bass
06-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Dude, didn't anyone tell you? The world ended almost 3 weeks ago!

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Dude, didn't anyone tell you? The world ended almost 3 weeks ago!
Only for wild man randy savage but the rest of us didnt get drafted

Ernest T Bass
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Only for wild man randy savage but the rest of us didnt get drafted

I did!

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:30 PM
I did!
You did? You got taken into heaven? What the hell did you come back down here for then? Bet you forgot to pay your electric bill and had to come back and pay it. How long you gonna be down here before you go back? You have time to meet over at Buffalo Wild Wings for a couple of beers this week? Id like to ask you about the 72 virgins thing.

Ernest T Bass
06-06-2011, 03:32 PM
We have computers up here. It's Heaven, duh!
Oh yeah, can always get down to BWW.

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:35 PM
We have computers up here. It's Heaven, duh!
Oh yeah, can always get down to BWW.
Sweet! Bet you guys have kick arse internet speed up there. Yeah, come on down and meet me at Buffalo Wild Wings off 75 and Spring Creek in Plano. How long will it take you to get from Heaven to there, assuming theres no traffic?

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Oh, be careful going thru Purgatory, I burnt my wiener on a radiator there once. Actually, that might have been the ski resort Purgatory though. Can remember, I just remember it hurting really bad.

Ernest T Bass
06-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Dude, DSL is freakin' snail pace up here! What time you wanna meet? Very little traffic up here. Once again, it's Heaven!

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Dude, DSL is freakin' snail pace up here! What time you wanna meet? Very little traffic up here. Once again, it's Heaven!
Cant today but how bout Wednesday?

orange machine
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I dont have to explain my view as im sure we are all aware. I do however think that we do live in the time of the end and just from my 29 years of life on planet earth i have seen many changes some good and some very bad. I also have seen the decilne in human beings very clearly. I can honestly say that the world is a much worse place now than it was when i was growing up. As a police officer i can also see that crimes of all types are more frequent and alot worse than ever before. Since the start of this century bad things such as wars and disasters have picked up in frequency big time. A quick look at some history will show that we are having more bad things happening now then ever before. I realize that bad thigs have always happened but not at the level that they are now and its only getting worse. I think for one of the 1st times ever governments aswell as the science community are saying we have no clue what is going on or what to do about it or how to stop it. The one thing that has held true to all this and already said what will happen and how things will end up the Bible gets thrown to the fire as a book of lies, fables and imagination. Its funny though that the Bible is the only book that has predicted such bad events and tells us all what is to come but yet people laugh at it. By the way this is not a thread to push my ideas off on people.

orange machine
06-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Cant today but how bout Wednesday?

You guys are bad.:D

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
You guys are bad.:D
Hey, not me, he started it! :D

orange machine
06-06-2011, 03:56 PM
I could go with some boneless wings, fries and a ice cold Dr Pepper right now.

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
I could go with some boneless wings, fries and a ice cold Dr Pepper right now.
Quit, your makin me hungry. Im one day into that 17 day diet and im already p*ssed off!

orange machine
06-06-2011, 04:02 PM
I tell you what with all the disasters and economic troubles we might not have to worry about having wings, fries and Dr Pepper much longer!:eek:

Ernest T Bass
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
We got that stuff up here. And when Jesus comes to the party, well, you know what he can do with water? You ain't seen nothin' 'till you see what he can do with Dr. Pepper!

orange machine
06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
We got that stuff up here. And when Jesus comes to the party, well, you know what he can do with water? You ain't seen nothin' 'till you see what he can do with Dr. Pepper!

HaHa I told my wife we should have prayed harder on the 21st of last month.