06-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Fail

:foul:

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by MGAR
Fail

:foul:
Only a partial fail. Hafta get thru Monday to get to Saturday. Of course, I gotta spend all next weekend moving :o

MGAR
06-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Moving is easier than unpacking after the move...

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Moving is easier than unpacking after the move...
Im gonna hire movers and maybe I should hire unpackers too. How things out in T-Town?

MGAR
06-06-2011, 08:17 AM
A pretty good buzz going around with the upcoming season.

It rained yesterday for about 2 hrs.

Oh and the Sonic is almost finished being built.. :cheerl:

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 08:22 AM
A pretty good buzz going around with the upcoming season.

It rained yesterday for about 2 hrs.

Oh and the Sonic is almost finished being built.. :cheerl:
Whoa, hold up, you guys are gettin a Sonic?????? I got two words for ya "Whacky Pack". Its small meal wich is fine cuz you get a toy with it too!!!!!

MGAR
06-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Shoot yea we getting one.. Odds are the DQ gets closed down because if Sonic has any kind of service better than crap it will be considered better.

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I think Sonics are choking out all the DQ's. Only DQ worth a crap anymore is the one in Blanco. Thats a pretty good deal right there. They still turn your blizzard upsidedown when they give it to you. I like that.

MGAR
06-06-2011, 08:38 AM
I guess us two are the only ones that care about Monday..

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Yeah, all the others are dead beats until Thursday comes around, then they are all comin out of the woodworks.

44INAROW
06-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
They still turn your blizzard upsidedown when they give it to you. I like that.
same thing in Cuero.. upside down.. pretty cool.......
Happy Monday.. only 1 more Monday before I go on vacation.. woohoo..........

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
same thing in Cuero.. upside down.. pretty cool.......
Happy Monday.. only 1 more Monday before I go on vacation.. woohoo..........
They always do it right in Cuero!! Where you goin for vacation ?

44INAROW
06-06-2011, 09:39 AM
They always do it right in Cuero!! Where you goin for vacation ?
Anna Maria Island in Florida - 5 couples (2 Texas, 1 Ohio and 2 Florida) have 2 houses rented there.. on the water - boat slips - the guys have 4 "day fishing" trips planned - the girls.. hhmm I think 7 days of no makeup and not getting dressed up sounds like heaven :) It's a really laid back place - south of Tampa Bay - last time I was there was in 2003 - I'll post pics from the house when we get there - I understand we have a view of the Sunshine bridge from the patio! I am happy that our middle son and his G/F will be with us for 5 of the days.. Chad (our son) spent Memorial weekend there and has the PERFECT drinking establishment picked out. They specialize in SHOTS.. I can't wait.. We need to get away REALLY BAD!!!!!

Gsquared
06-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Anna Maria Island in Florida - 5 couples (2 Texas, 1 Ohio and 2 Florida) have 2 houses rented there.. on the water - boat slips - the guys have 4 "day fishing" trips planned - the girls.. hhmm I think 7 days of no makeup and not getting dressed up sounds like heaven :) It's a really laid back place - south of Tampa Bay - last time I was there was in 2003 - I'll post pics from the house when we get there - I understand we have a view of the Sunshine bridge from the patio! I am happy that our middle son and his G/F will be with us for 5 of the days.. Chad (our son) spent Memorial weekend there and has the PERFECT drinking establishment picked out. They specialize in SHOTS.. I can't wait.. We need to get away REALLY BAD!!!!!
That sounds awesome!! Yeah, you gotta post some pics! Better post em BEFORE you go to the shot place though :p

GrTigers6
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
That sounds awesome!! Yeah, you gotta post some pics! Better post em BEFORE you go to the shot place though :p Yeah because if she waits till after, there is no telling what the pics will be of. :D
Drunk texting is bad
Drunk pics even worse :D