PDA

View Full Version : 28 days till she comes home....

trojandad
06-06-2011, 05:35 AM
....cold water bill is getting higher and higher.....:helpme:

bobcat1
06-06-2011, 05:52 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

trojandad
06-13-2011, 09:59 PM
almost 20 days left.....was reminded of this about my attitude....

well no *#*$*&@&*(.......

lol

LionFan72
06-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Hot dog, gonna get your back washed!!!!! Know you are getting antsy, started to say excited, but dont go there....:D :D :D :D :cool:

bobcat1
06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
almost 20 days left.....was reminded of this about my attitude....

well no *#*$*&@&*(.......

lol You'll be all caught up in no time.;)

trojandad
06-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
You'll be all caught up in no time.;)

aside from missing her so, weve now found out since shes been there that shes cooking another little trojan....this has turned into the craziest trip......shes crying to come home every night, but not really meaning it, shes just venting....and Lord knows i wanna tell her come home yesterday.....what a summer....

44INAROW
06-14-2011, 01:15 PM
aside from missing her so, weve now found out since shes been there that shes cooking another little trojan....this has turned into the craziest trip......shes crying to come home every night, but not really meaning it, shes just venting....and Lord knows i wanna tell her come home yesterday.....what a summer....

a new Trojan.. (there's a joke in there somewhere) congrats :)

Ernest T Bass
06-14-2011, 01:17 PM

So, she left the country and is coming back "in a family way"? :thinking:

trojandad
06-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
So, she left the country and is coming back "in a family way"? :thinking:

we thought she might be before she left but she needed a few more days before the stick test.....a few days in and VOILA......

sounds like the opposite of thunderdome....."one girl enters, two girls leave".....or like that....

trojandad
06-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
a new Trojan.. (there's a joke in there somewhere) congrats :)

probably more like no trojan......but this is getting worse and worse......:rolleyes:

Ernest T Bass
06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Well, in that case, congrats!
Im sure her battery bill is as high as your cold water bill. ;)

trojandad
06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Well, in that case, congrats!
Im sure her battery bill is as high as your cold water bill. ;)

funniest thing out of all this was i FINALLY talked her to going to a doctor there....her roomie walked with her and after about 45 min she comes back in and skypes me....turns out, on the way to the hospital an ambulance goes by, the back door is open and the feet of the patient on the gurney are hanging out the open back of the ambulance SCREAMING by....

she came back swearing to high heaven nobody there was touching her....ahhhh, the precious tones of a pregnant woman....(IM NOT LETTING FREDERICO FLINTSTONE TOUCH ME!!!!!!)

once she hung up i fell on the floor laughing....

trojandad
06-14-2011, 08:03 PM
and now its 3 in the morning there and she's up all night with a case of strep (an annual friend), so now shes gotta go to a doc, personal anxiety for dr frederico flintstone aside.....i feel really bad for her....

bobcat1
06-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm with her. I would hate to see a doctor in a foreign country. I might just bathe my throat with pure grain alcohol.

ronwx5x
06-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes, but how's her Spanish?

trojandad
06-17-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Yes, but how's her Spanish?

sorry, ron, i missed this....spanish is fair, but a&m provides a translator over there.....they ended up going for her throat (free health care like obama is shooting for).....dr said the throat was from sleeping in air conditioned building and from talking too much....said there was no infection but he would prescribe a "mild" antibiotic anyway (???).....

she takes it to the pharmacy, fills it, comes home and skypes me that she was prescribed paracetamol....i googled it....100% tylenol.....she still has her strep and is miserable, she wont go see, her words, dr frederico flintstone again, says shes just gonna treat it homopathically until she gets back to civilization....

turns out this city shes at, ciudad real, is built on an extinct volcano, yet retains some hot springs and mineral waters from the activity, shes taking a dunk in those and says they make her throat feel better, even if just from the outside....

the girl is tough as nails, our baby was born 9 days after 9/11 in new york and she was busy blaring "im proud to be an american" in the delivery room while singing and tearing for the twin towers people, that baby just walked out.....she was all district defender in high school on the BOYS soccer team that took 1st in district....i think shes tougher than i am.....(might not be saying much)....

all that and a 24" waist at 31 while all her engineering friends think shes their age (18-22) if she doesnt tell them....dont know what i did right....

trojandad
06-17-2011, 06:14 AM
wake up this morning to see a declaration from her on facebook:

live your life in a way so that the second your feet hit the ground in the morning, the devil says "oh crap, shes awake"....

only 16 more times to scare the devil and then ill do him a favor, ill keep ur feet off the ground for a few days.....hurry home, sweetheart....

trojandad
06-18-2011, 02:50 PM
15 days......

you know, cold baths are harder than cold showers.....:eek:

bobcat1
06-18-2011, 03:40 PM
If you would think about strippers the next 15 days it might help.:D

trojandad
06-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
If you would think about strippers the next 15 days it might help.:D

im buying all the vitamins i can in preparation for july 4 as it is....cant even spell stryperz.....:rolleyes:

trojandad
06-19-2011, 12:14 PM
shes lost about 10 lbs while there, morning sickness and all....(not that she has 10 to lose)....my fathers day is 2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!

they say tv adds 10 lbs to a person, well skype subtracts 30.....or maybe its just being gone from her so long.....im a mess....:ack!:

trojandad
06-21-2011, 06:56 AM
less than 2 weeks....i can do this....maybe break it up with a quick trip to six flags for my daughter (shes been a trouper, FINALLY quit crying in bed at nights a week or so ago)....Lord knows she has earned it....

trojandad
06-25-2011, 10:57 PM
single digits.....8 days.....am thinking rose petals on the bed and benadryl for the daughter......ok, well only if she has a runny nose, but Lord help her if she does..........lol

LionFan72
06-26-2011, 07:01 AM
single digits.....8 days.....am thinking rose petals on the bed and benadryl for the daughter......ok, well only if she has a runny nose, but Lord help her if she does..........lol

Getting shorter now, can you smell the jet fumes yet? Nothing like the smell of Kerosene when your honey is arriving......

trojandad
06-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Getting shorter now, can you smell the jet fumes yet? Nothing like the smell of Kerosene when your honey is arriving......

its british airways....dont their jets run on guinness?

bobcat1
06-26-2011, 01:38 PM
its british airways....dont their jets run on guinness?

I hope she doesn't have a headache. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2398/blehqv1.gif

trojandad
06-26-2011, 03:58 PM
I hope she doesn't have a headache. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2398/blehqv1.gif

the way shes been on skype i think i may be the one who pulls the "headache" card first.......must get more vitamin EEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

trojandad
06-29-2011, 10:55 PM
four days, b's and g's.......thank you guys for your help, your viewings of her blog was tops of the group.....she got the scholarship they offered because of it....

cant wait to see her in person, shes been glowing on skype.....

trojandad
07-03-2011, 01:02 PM
tomorrow is the big day.....im leaving a wake up call for scrimmage one weekend, dont anyone disturb me until then.....:eek:

bobcat1
07-03-2011, 07:57 PM
tomorrow is the big day.....im leaving a wake up call for scrimmage one weekend, dont anyone disturb me until then.....:eek:Congrats! You made it.