PDA

View Full Version : I Hate

coach
06-05-2011, 01:23 PM
When ppl brag about how great someone's cooking is (e.g. grandma or mother) and it taste like crap. That happened to me today and it sincerely pissed me off.

eagles_victory
06-05-2011, 02:05 PM
My grandmas is like that my mom and all her brothers and sisters brag about it and its awful half burnt the rest is soggy.

SintonFan
06-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Yall are related.

coach
06-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
My grandmas is like that my mom and all her brothers and sisters brag about it and its awful half burnt the rest is soggy.

kyle's grandma came in from north carolina and brought me a plate she cooked today. he was talking about how great it was....PPL say it taste so good it makes you wanna slap yo mamma....well i wanted to slap the hell outta her bc it tasted so damn bad

wimbo_pro
06-05-2011, 06:22 PM
I was shocked when i got to NC and tried their much-bragged-upon BBQ...and was shocked to find its vinegar based, not sugar based. It was ok, I guess...but a shock if you didnt expect it.

LH Panther Mom
06-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I was shocked when i got to NC and tried their much-bragged-upon BBQ...and was shocked to find its vinegar based, not sugar based. It was ok, I guess...but a shock if you didnt expect it.
Wimpy!!!!!! Long time no see!!!

Oh and BLYEK - I am NOT a fan of vinegar based bba.

STANG RED
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

I had BBQ in Charlotte NC one time. Threw most of it in the trash. That was some nasty crap!

Ernest T Bass
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Memphis BBQ is pretty good, though.