PDA

View Full Version : Whitney SQT?

Eagle1
06-04-2011, 02:25 PM
If anyone has results for the Whitney SQT please post them.

Sweetwater Red
06-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Eagle1
If anyone has results for the Whitney SQT please post them.

Check The Old Coach website.

Ft. Worth All Saints won the SQT

All Saints and Marlin qualified for the ST

FB-fanatic
06-04-2011, 08:04 PM
(On the floor, kicking and crying) Why can't we get the full results (wimper wimper) of 7v7 SQT tournaments, not just the qualifiers. Since this is as close as we get to "real football" this time of the year, I'm hanging on every detail I can get.

BTW, in week one, Marlin stunk. What happened to CS?

Matthew328
06-04-2011, 08:17 PM
The qualifiers were Clifton and Little River Academy

Sweetwater Red
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
(On the floor, kicking and crying) Why can't we get the full results (wimper wimper) of 7v7 SQT tournaments, not just the qualifiers. Since this is as close as we get to "real football" this time of the year, I'm hanging on every detail I can get.

That would be a question for matthew328. I do what I can for Region I. Everyone else is on
their own. Lol. My suggestion would be to get more involved with it in your area.

Matthew328
Originally posted by FB-fanatic

Not all coaches send info in....I can only be at one tournament...no one else really covers it in detail

FB-fanatic
06-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Go every week. Usually watch my home team, but not always. Last week watched 2 "other teams" for one of the games. My homer team qualified week 1, so only "get" to watch 3 pool games. Realize I could stay andwatch full tourney, but have busy schedule. Our local OC is on state board, but don't want to bother him each week for scores. Would love to see local SQT hosts post full results.

Sweetwater Red
06-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
The qualifiers were Clifton and Little River Academy

Huh? I looked this morning and the website said All Saints and Marlin? :confused:

Sweetwater Red
06-04-2011, 08:27 PM
...no one else really covers it in detail

Gee thanks.

Matthew328
06-04-2011, 08:33 PM
LOL!!!

Red, I think you saw my pool picks this morning ;)

Sweetwater Red
06-04-2011, 08:40 PM
LOL!!!

Red, I think you saw my pool picks this morning ;)

Sounds like it. :doh: