orange machine
06-02-2011, 10:47 PM
WOW WOW WOW

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Money!

Txbroadcaster
06-02-2011, 10:51 PM
no one can ever claim he is soft after that ..3 pointer for the lead..Heat tie, that is ok the German will just do a spin move and easy lay up.5 points in the last two possesions

Daddy D 11
06-02-2011, 11:00 PM
i have always called him soft bc imho he has typically flopped in big games, but this year he has never failed to carry the load... i respect him now

crzyjournalist03
06-02-2011, 11:04 PM
http://www.hark.com/clips/fqpvftjtbv-that-just-happened

coach
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
i have always called him soft bc imho he has typically flopped in big games, but this year he has never failed to carry the load... i respect him now

i have never understood how ppl can say that....he has avg. 25 and 10 in the playoffs....only 4 other players has done that.....also he had 50 in the western conference finals against the suns and how can you forget that and 1 against the spurs in game 7

Daddy D 11
06-02-2011, 11:28 PM
there's a difference in scoring 35 in a 10 point victory and scoring 15 in a 3 point loss

average playoff #s can be skewed in that manner

but please, let's not argue, its just my opinion..who gives a **** if it's different than yours lol im exhausted and i'm going to bed

Emerson1
06-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by coach
i have never understood how ppl can say that....he has avg. 25 and 10 in the playoffs....only 4 other players has done that.....also he had 50 in the western conference finals against the suns and how can you forget that and 1 against the spurs in game 7
Cause he is white.

Txbroadcaster
06-03-2011, 12:42 AM
there's a difference in scoring 35 in a 10 point victory and scoring 15 in a 3 point loss

average playoff #s can be skewed in that manner

but please, let's not argue, its just my opinion..who gives a **** if it's different than yours lol im exhausted and i'm going to bed

But what about scoring 35 and 33 in losses last year to SA?

Or scoring 28, 33, 32 and 35 in losses to Denver the year before?

coach
06-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

leave him alone he is sleepy

LionFan72
06-03-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't even like Pro BB, but Dirk has come into own and should be in the Hall someday! He has earned his place in history by carrying Dallas this far.

OldBison75
06-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Dirk is--- about the only old school type player in the NBA today. He works harder than most and is often surrounded by less talent that most stars. You never hear him complain about his teammates and has shown an unheard of devotion to the Dallas Mavericks. He could have easily gone to other teams and probably made more money and had a better chance for a ring, but he has remained a Maverick.

You can call him soft, a choker, or any other name you choose, but if I was starting a team, he would be my top pick. He is a leader and great example for the younger players and he would teach many the importance of total dedication to the team and the organization.

If he is not in the Hall of Fame, the voters will have done a great injustice to all NBA players and fans.

Daddy D 11
06-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

what about his point totals in all his other playoff loses? 6 specific instances is nice, but that's an awfully small sample.

WildTexan972
06-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Dirk has usually played softer in the past since the Euro way is a softer style....but Dirk WORKS at his game and this year part of his improvement was to be tougher and play more to the NBA style that can give his a better chance at a ring....he works on an improvement to his game every year, and few of those over-tattooed thugs in the NBA do that...

Txbroadcaster
06-03-2011, 12:19 PM
what about his point totals in all his other playoff loses? 6 specific instances is nice, but that's an awfully small sample.

ok how about the 42 points in 01 when SA clinched the series

or the 31 and 32 in the last two games when SAC clinched in 02

Or the 31 agianst SAC when SAC clinched in 04

or the 34 and 28 in two losses when the Suns closed out the series in 05

or the 29 he scored in the last games of the final when the Heat won game 6 in 06

People like to point to the GS series and hang every view of Dirk on that series..and he struggles no doubt of course he still hit 30 once in the series and averaged 25 ppg in 6 games

Daddy D 11
06-03-2011, 12:24 PM
very good info, obviously i am wrong lol

i asked for more info, only bc i had no clue

i still do not like the mavs, nor do i like dirk, but... like i said earlier, this postseason has definitely made me respect his game

its funny, thats all i said and then you two dummies wanna argue....

Txbroadcaster
06-03-2011, 12:33 PM

i still do not like the mavs, nor do i like dirk, but... like i said earlier, this postseason has definitely made me respect his game

its funny, thats all i said and then you two dummies wanna argue....

no actually u said i have always called him soft bc imho he has typically flopped in big games

eagles_victory
06-03-2011, 01:52 PM

its funny, thats all i said and then you two dummies wanna argue.... Not all of Terrys numbers are right don't beat yourself up too much.