PDA

View Full Version : Beaster....I'm hurt!

Cam
06-02-2011, 04:50 PM
You still don't remember me do you?.....I used to be a regular on your Lions site but haven't gone there in over a year....I met you two seasons ago at your playoff loss to Wimperley....ah, I mean Wimberley....don't you remember??? I'm really hurt.....guess I didn't make much of an impression.....although I should've.....heck, I was only the most handsome-ist dude sittin' on the BW side!!..and that was alot of peoples....you just don't love me I guess.....:(

I no gay.....

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Cam

I no gay.....

Hahaha

Bullaholic
06-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Hahaha

Whadythink, Ump?---somehow Cam's first paragraph and his last line just don't seem to go together.....:D

Cam
06-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Whadythink, Ump?---somehow Cam's first paragraph and his last line just don't seem to go together.....:D

Isn't there just one paragraph????:thinking: now you're confusin' me Bull......

pos yo no se......

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 05:23 PM

Something looks a little fishy

Ernest T Bass
06-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Cam

I no gay.....

Is this one of those deals where he follows it up with "but my boyfriend is"?:thinking:

SintonFan
06-02-2011, 06:18 PM

Did you notice he called him "Beast- er"...
:eek:
oh dios mio!

bobcat1
06-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Is this one of those deals where he follows it up with "but my boyfriend is"?:thinking: Cam is gay?:eek:

Sweetwater Red
06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Is this one of those deals where he follows it up with "but my boyfriend is"?:thinking:

I think that's a foregone conclusion given his post.

BEAST
06-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Why Cam, I dont suppose Ive put two and two together. I do recall meeting you. You were the one with the 3 hot blondes with you right? Much different from when I first met Red. Cant remember exactly but I think he only has 3 teeth.:D

BEAST

Cam
06-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Why Cam, I dont suppose Ive put two and two together. I do recall meeting you. You were the one with the 3 hot blondes with you right? Much different from when I first met Red. Cant remember exactly but I think he only has 3 teeth.:D

BEAST

dammit Beaster, you do remember! Actually, it was only 2 hot blondes. The other gal was really a brunette with a hell of a dye job. Oh, and that one was my cousin! She's married now. Poor bastard! He don't know what he's in for!
Ol' Red, never met him but not sure I want too! Seen pictures of em'....scrawny lookin' little fella.......

RoyceTTU
06-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Scrawny and a little creepy looking out from underneath his hood

Sweetwater Red
06-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

Originally posted by Cam
dammit Beaster, you do remember! Actually, it was only 2 hot blondes. The other gal was really a brunette with a hell of a dye job. Oh, and that one was my cousin! She's married now. Poor bastard! He don't know what he's in for!
Ol' Red, never met him but not sure I want too! Seen pictures of em'....scrawny lookin' little fella.......

These two were funny and I probably deserved both of them. :doh:

Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Scrawny and a little creepy looking out from underneath his hood

Yours on the other hand Royce...:dispntd:

RoyceTTU
06-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
These two were funny and I probably deserved both of them. :doh:

Yours on the other hand Royce...:dispntd:

It was a joke. Postin on a new iPhone and can't get a handle on the smileys. :p

To be honest though, the hood is a bit uni-bomberish. I think I've met you twice briefly and your hiding under that hood.

Anyhow. Sorry if your offended but I'm not the first to mention it.