PDA

View Full Version : 9 Words Women Use :)

44INAROW
06-02-2011, 09:37 AM
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE...

(1) Fine :
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes:
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing :
This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead:
This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh:
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay:
This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks :
A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever :
Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell...

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it :
Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3

SintonPirateFan
06-02-2011, 09:46 AM
truer words have never been spoken!!

bobcat1
06-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
truer words have never been spoken!! Words I have heard several times. :D

Bullaholic
06-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Somebody knows a lot about women....

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
And Dont forget "Come Here" Which 99.9% of the time means she has someting for you to do and doesnt include her!:D
But because of that .1% you go hoping that the next time will be the fun time! :D

Ernest T Bass
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Why is a woman talking if she hasn't been asked a question in the first place?

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Why is a woman talking if she hasn't been asked a question in the first place? :stirpot:

PPHSfan
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
I read this to my wife as I was laughing.

She just looked at me.

I asked her what was wrong.

She said "nothing".

I told her it was just a joke.

She said "whatever".

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Why is a woman talking if she hasn't been asked a question in the first place?

The only question that is valid is "Do you want your sandwich now?"

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I read this to my wife as I was laughing.

She just looked at me.

I asked her what was wrong.

She said "nothing".

I told her it was just a joke.

She said "whatever". :fnypost:

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
The only question that is valid is "Do you want your sandwich now?" Or replace sandwhich with beer.:stirpot: :taunt:

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Or replace sandwhich with beer.:stirpot: :taunt:

Haha yes, they may be used interchangeably

Ernest T Bass
06-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Haha yes, they may be used interchangeably

Lots of words are interchangable in that space.

PPHSfan
06-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Question:

What do you do when you tell your wife you spent forty five hundred bucks on a 1950 ice cream truck, and she just looks at you?

BaseballUmp
06-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Tell her happy birthday?

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 11:53 AM
This is kind of changing the subject, but, does it bother any of yall for your wife to eat corny dogs out in public? It does me. I don't let mine.

Ernest T Bass
06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Question:

What do you do when you tell your wife you spent forty five hundred bucks on a 1950 ice cream truck, and she just looks at you?

Ask her if dinner is ready? If she says no, then ask why she's still standing there. If she answers yes, then ask why her clothes are still on.

Blastoderm55
06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
This is kind of changing the subject, but, does it bother any of yall for your wife to eat corny dogs out in public? It does me. I don't let mine.

If she shoves the hole thing in her mouth, yes. If she eats it like a lady, no.

Ernest T Bass
06-02-2011, 12:00 PM

Hell, that's how I pick a wife!

SintonFan
06-02-2011, 12:42 PM

*Insert swallow joke*

That how we know when ETB falls "head over heels".

44INAROW
06-02-2011, 01:04 PM

comeback of the day..... funny stuff...............:D

WildTexan972
06-02-2011, 01:47 PM
the worst words to EVER hear from a woman are......I DO

those words mean she has just agreed to about ruin your life and carry your nads in her purse....

(they also mean your sex life is almost OVER)

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

those words mean she has just agreed to about ruin your life and carry your nads in her purse....

(they also mean your sex life is almost OVER) I disagree, My wife and I have been married 23 years on the 25th of this month and we still try to spend every minute possible together. I havent one time thought that I made a mistake and Thank God every day that I found the woman that I did. I dont know maybe we are just a special situation and not the norm, but I hope that their are others as happy as we are after that long!
I think if someone thinks their life is ruined when they get married didnt marry the right person. :thinking:
Just Saying!:)

BwdLion73
06-02-2011, 02:38 PM
I disagree, My wife and I have been married 23 years on the 25th of this month and we still try to spend every minute possible together. I havent one time thought that I made a mistake and Thank God every day that I found the woman that I did. I dont know maybe we are just a special situation and not the norm, but I hope that their are others as happy as we are after that long!
I think if someone thinks their life is ruined when they get married didnt marry the right person. :thinking:

:clap: My 24th will be the 19th of this month. You just have to find one that will say the 5 special words that lets you know Beyond a doubt that she truly loves you.

44INAROW
06-02-2011, 02:39 PM
I disagree,.................I think if someone thinks their life is ruined when they get married didnt marry the right person. :thinking:

I totally agree....... :)

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
:clap: My 24th will be the 19th of this month. You just have to find one that will say the 5 special words that lets you know Beyond a doubt that she truly loves you.

OK I'll bite. What are those 5 special words?

pero chato
06-02-2011, 02:47 PM
I disagree, My wife and I have been married 23 years on the 25th of this month and we still try to spend every minute possible together. I havent one time thought that I made a mistake and Thank God every day that I found the woman that I did. I dont know maybe we are just a special situation and not the norm, but I hope that their are others as happy as we are after that long!

Does she always look over your shoulder while you post?

BwdLion73
06-02-2011, 02:55 PM
OK I'll bite. What are those 5 special words?

Your kneeling on my hair.

waterboy
06-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Heck, I've been married for 14-1/2 years and I never regretted it one iota. She must be a helluva woman to put up with me that long! :eek: ;) :D Oh,......and I haven't done without the fun stuff for more than 3 nights in a row since.:inlove:

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Does she always look over your shoulder while you post? No I have to make her read something if I want her to.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
06-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE...

(1) Fine :
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes:
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing :
This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead:
This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh:
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay:
This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks :
A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever :
Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell...

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it :
Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3 2 & 5

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Heck, I've been married for 14-1/2 years and I never regretted it one iota. She must be a helluva woman to put up with me that long! :eek: ;) :D Oh,......and I haven't done without the fun stuff for more than 3 nights in a row since.:inlove:

Hydrocodone????? Oh, I get it. nm

waterboy
06-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Hydrocodone????? Oh, I get it. nm
LOL..:clap: Nope.......I graduated to the good stuff....:D Let's just say "headaches" have never been a problem.;)

Cam
06-02-2011, 05:17 PM
"Phrases" I hear the most from my wife:

1) Can you stick the dishes in the dishwasher?
2) Are you crazy?
3) NO!
4) Can you fold the clothes in the dryer?
5) We need to clean house....
6) OK, let me go to the bathroom and crap some money so you can buy it.....
7) Pendejo!
8) Viejo chingow!
9) (via cell phone) I'm in the neighborhood so come get the groceries out of the car.....
10) Can you undo my bra strap?.....(and after strugglin' with the hooks on her bra)....comes, "Why is it so hard for you, all my boyfriends didn't have any problems!"
11) Will you scratch my back?
12) Did you just fart?
13) What took you so long?
14) Where have you been?
15) I can't believe you forgot my Coke!
16) You're such a pig!
17) Can you come catch this fly in kitchen? (and yes, I am the official fly catcher of the house....I can catch those things with my bare hands!)
18) Yeah right!
19) I don't want to watch that! (shortly followed by)
20) Give me the remote!
21) Did you leave this glass here??
22) And every once in awhile...."I love you"!:D

SintonFan
06-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

(they also mean your sex life is almost OVER)

Nah, you got one of the "bad ones". Any woman who uses sex to control her husband is evil.

We've been together almost 20 years and many things are much better now than when we were adult kids.:cool:

SintonFan
06-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Cam

2) Are you crazy?
3) NO!
7) Pendejo!
8) Viejo chingow!
9) (via cell phone) I'm in the neighborhood so come get the groceries out of the car.....
10) Can you undo my bra strap?.....(and after strugglin' with the hooks on her bra)....comes, "Why is it so hard for you, all my boyfriends didn't have any problems!"
12) Did you just fart?
14) Where have you been?
16) You're such a pig!
17) Can you come catch this fly in kitchen? (and yes, I am the official fly catcher of the house....I can catch those things with my bare hands!)
18) Yeah right!
20) Give me the remote!

You should start a thread on that! It would be interesting on what we all hear.:clap:

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
LOL..:clap: Nope.......I graduated to the good stuff....:D Let's just say "headaches" have never been a problem.;) What ya do is Drop a couple of tylenol in her mouth at bedtime and when she spits them out and says, " why did you do that, I dont have a headache?" Thats when you say good, want to have sex? :D

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Not that I ever had to do that:D

greendawg84
06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Cam

2) Are you crazy?
3) NO!
7) Pendejo!
8) Viejo chingow!
12) Did you just fart?
14) Where have you been?
16) You're such a pig!
18) Yeah right!
20) Give me the remote!

23) yes you can hold them for a few minutes , then put them back in my purse!