PDA

View Full Version : Newcomers

BEAST
06-01-2011, 10:09 PM
What names are we going to hear this year that we didn't last year? For The Wood it'll be Cooper Howey. WR/DB. He is very good. There are others but he stands out. Also, you've heard these 2 but Stehl Ratliff & Kevin Vacarro are about to have monster seasons. As well as Ethan Horton. What y'all got?

Saggy Aggie
06-01-2011, 11:32 PM
West Columbia is bringing back a RB named Floyd Bess. Kid rsn wild last year as a soph even being a bit undersized. He'll get a bit bigger and I forsee a monster year from this kid. Other names to keep an eye on are Bradley swanks, Willis Johnson and treylen johnican. I expect WC to follow up that semi final run last year with another outstanding year.

Old Tiger
06-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
What names are we going to hear this year that we didn't last year? For The Wood it'll be Cooper Howey. WR/DB. He is very good. There are others but he stands out. Also, you've heard these 2 but Stehl Ratliff & Kevin Vacarro are about to have monster seasons. As well as Ethan Horton. What y'all got? James David....was first team all-district as a freshmen. He will be HIGHLY recruited.

Yoe_09
06-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
James David....was first team all-district as a freshmen. He will be HIGHLY recruited.

More than likely. Was a great player the two years I saw him in 7th and 8th grade. Should be vastly improved this year.

Cam
06-02-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm expecting a monster year for RB Demone Belmarez. He was darn good as junior but don't think coaches gave him enough touches. Unfortunately, I hear his twin brother (another speedster) moved away but not for sure.....
My guess is 6'2" junior Caden Connally will step in as the main "go to" receiver. And I wouldn't be surprised if a youngster named Parisher steps right in as another WR threat as a soph...
Anybody else got anything on Burnet?

Bullaholic
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
What names are we going to hear this year that we didn't last year? For The Wood it'll be Cooper Howey. WR/DB. He is very good. There are others but he stands out. Also, you've heard these 2 but Stehl Ratliff & Kevin Vacarro are about to have monster seasons. As well as Ethan Horton. What y'all got?

You saw some flashes of the Soph. Bull RB- Gabe Huerta in the Bridgeport-Brownwood playoff game. He should have a huge Jr. season for the Bulls.

waterboy
06-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I look for Luke Turner to have a monster year for the Buckeyes, as well as Darion Pollard, Gavin Holt, and a few others. The Buckeyes will definitely have a lot of speed this year. I just hope they gained some size.:D

Sweetwater Red
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Marquis Jenkins. He played on the freshmen team last year. But, I've watched him for 3 years now.
He's a head hunter from the LB position. I'll really be surprised if Slaughter doesn't move him up
at some point next season. That's if he doesn't start the season on varsity.

SHSBulldog00
06-02-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm gonna say Brandan Corn RB @ Liberty Hill. The kid can flat out play.

Daddy D 11
06-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Corn won't have a line, and the rest of the backfield is depleted, idk about that.

kid is a badass though

GrTigers6
06-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Hopefully my son #6 will have an awesome senior year. But only time will tell. ;)

Lucky2Coach
06-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Dante Lemons- Sweeny RB/WR. Watch Out!!!