PDA

View Full Version : Graham baseball park?

BEAST
06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Anybody know the address?

BEAST

BEAST
06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Need the location for the Brownwood game tomorrow.

BEAST

bwdlionfan
06-01-2011, 10:31 PM
nm

bwdlionfan
06-01-2011, 10:33 PM
look at Google satellite view for Graham and look on the east side of Graham just north of 380. You'll see Graham BLVD and Craig St. I THINK this is it... but I'd like someone from Graham to confirm.

Yoe_09
06-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Definitely look like it off of 380. Craig or Woody st. should get you there if your using GPS.

ccmom
06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
If you come in from Breckenridge, drive through town until you think you have driven too far. You will see a DQ on the right and the complex is just passed there, on the left. Great facilities! Sorry, I know I give "girly" directions. At least I didn't mention that fabulous boutique on the square. :D

injuredinmelee
06-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
If you come in from Breckenridge, drive through town until you think you have driven too far. You will see a DQ on the right and the complex is just passed there, on the left. Great facilities! Sorry, I know I give "girly" directions. At least I didn't mention that fabulous boutique on the square. :D
or the hairdressing place where you can order a burger and do your own laundry. While smoking of course...

bobcat1
06-02-2011, 07:51 AM
If you come in from Breckenridge, drive through town until you think you have driven too far. You will see a DQ on the right and the complex is just passed there, on the left. Great facilities! Sorry, I know I give "girly" directions. At least I didn't mention that fabulous boutique on the square. :D Dead on the money. Good directions!

BEAST
06-02-2011, 08:13 AM

These are perfect girly directions. These are for my wife so Im pretty sure she speaks girly!!

BEAST

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 08:18 AM

ACTUALLY, when coming in from Breckenridge, when you come to a Y, DONT go into town, but bear to the left which will take you around on like a loop. THEN follow CCMom's directions. Don't go into town like your going to the football stadium, but bear to the left and be on the loop. NOW, CCMom go back to your wine and bon bons and don't give directions. Unless, you were just trying to get Beast lost, and in that case ........that was pretty clever.

ccmom
06-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
These are perfect girly directions. These are for my wife so Im pretty sure she speaks girly!!

BEAST Oh well in that case, tell her when the game is over, turn left after DQ and keep going until you see the great little boutique on the left. :D

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I think the address is 14-13 McCoy Blvd. :eek: :eek: :eek:

ccmom
06-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
ACTUALLY, when coming in from Breckenridge, when you come to a Y, DONT go into town, but bear to the left which will take you around on like a loop. THEN follow CCMom's directions. Don't go into town like your going to the football stadium, but bear to the left and be on the loop. NOW, CCMom go back to your wine and bon bons and don't give directions. Unless, you were just trying to get Beast lost, and in that case ........that was pretty clever. Details, details...:rolleyes: I forgot about that little Y thingy. :doh:

The important thing is that if I can get there, anybody can. I am a bit directionally challenged. :confused: Oh and aren't you the same guy that asks me every January how to get to my house? :doh: Just checking...:hand:

RoyceTTU
06-02-2011, 08:33 AM
I am a bit challenged. :confused:

FIFY :p

Sweetwater Red
06-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think the address is 14-13 McCoy Blvd. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ouch!

grahampaw
06-02-2011, 09:14 AM
1-forget Y 2-Coming from Breck stay on 67 untill you see allsups on your right.3-you will not turn GO STRAIGHT.4-You are now on 380 ,now follow CCmoms directions.5-its 13-12 McCoy lane get it right.

BEAST
06-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Ok. I think I have been given about 5 different directions. Yes, we are coming in from Breck. Can somebody clear the muddy water please.

BEAST

nobogey72
06-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Ok. I think I have been given about 5 different directions. Yes, we are coming in from Breck. Can somebody clear the muddy water please.

BEAST

Stop and ask somebody.

ccmom
06-02-2011, 12:45 PM

BEAST Do what grahampaw says...including following my directions. ;)

BwdLion73
06-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Wait till dark and look for the lights. Its Graham. :)