PDA

View Full Version : Let's pull for Dallas!

coach
06-01-2011, 08:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=6614490

Let's go mavs!

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Ahh no thanks. This guy needs to read the article I posted yesterday.

coach
06-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Ahh no thanks.

no to dallas, no to boston....what about the mudbugs?

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by coach
no to dallas, no to boston....what about the mudbugs? Cowboys and Rangers for me.

BEAST
06-01-2011, 10:15 PM

Let's go mavs!

I love the partmabout the locker room. It's about time the good guys win one.

BEAST

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I love the partmabout the locker room. It's about time the good guys win one.

BEAST I think there is a lot of good guys on both teams in this series. There isn't a better character guy in the league and better example for children than D-Wade.

BEAST
06-01-2011, 10:39 PM
He ain't a bad guy but he and James and Bosh sold their souls so to speak.

BEAST

coach
06-01-2011, 10:50 PM
I think there is a lot of good guys on both teams in this series. There isn't a better character guy in the league and better example for children than D-Wade.

except he beats hise wife or whatevere that crazy b**** claims he did...jk....

i have said this before but for not going to college and going through what he has, Lebron James is one of the most well spoken player in the NBA. You woudln't be able to tell that he is just a HS grad. Althogh it annoys the hell outta me that he says Boff instead of both lol

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
He ain't a bad guy but he and James and Bosh sold their souls so to speak.

BEAST How can you say Wade did he just stayed where he was. I have a lot of respect for anybody who tides to the church. Im sure not many other athletes do that. Coming from the backgrounds both Wade and Bron did them being where they are at is pretty impressive (which a lot of guys in the league can say)

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:18 PM
How can you say Wade did he just stayed where he was. I have a lot of respect for anybody who tides to the church. Im sure not many other athletes do that. Coming from the backgrounds both Wade and Bron did them being where they are at is pretty impressive (which a lot of guys in the league can say)

David Robinson gave much of the money he made to start the Carver Academy.
Much more impressive imho.:cool:

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:19 PM

Let's go mavs!

I'm already pulling for them.:nerd:

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
David Robinson gave much of the money he made to start the Carver Academy.
Much more impressive imho.:cool: Then giving to God? Nothing is more impressive to me then living by the word.

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Then giving to God? Nothing is more impressive to me then living by the word.

lol
How do you give money directly to God(did you mean tithes)? Am I misunderstanding something here?:doh:

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
How do you give money directly to God(did you mean tithes)? Am I misunderstanding something here?:doh: Following the word where it says about donating 10 percent of all money to the church. What the church decides to do with is their decision. I didn't mean give it to God but giving it to the church to use to bring people to God in other things. The gift of being a born again Christian is the greatest gift someone can recieve even more than an education.

With that being said I love the David Robinson and Jalen Rose types that give back to the community and starts schools. I know Lebron is involved with a program preventing drop outs and donating computers to school.

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Following the word where it says about donating 10 percent of all money to the church. What the church decides to do with is their decision.

I'm saying David gave much more than that 10% to help out gifted low-income children who most likely would never get a great education.:nerd:

Link 1 (http://www.thecarveracademy.org/)

Link 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carver_Academy)

This post is IMHO, like I said...

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:50 PM
I didn't mean give it to God but giving it to the church to use to bring people to God in other things. The gift of being a born again Christian is the greatest gift someone can recieve even more than an education.

With that being said I love the David Robinson and Jalen Rose types that give back to the community and starts schools. I know Lebron is involved with a program preventing drop outs and donating computers to school.

I see now what you meant.

If Lebron has helped, then he is to be commended.:nerd: