PDA

View Full Version : Nude Texas Beaches

Bullaholic
06-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Not that i would frequent one, but I always wondered if there were any public or private nude/topless beaches allowed in Texas?

Surely PPHSFan will know....:D

I hear people at Lake Travis have done it for years, law or no law...

ccmom
06-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

You mean Hippie Hollow? Some friends and I took a road trip in college and I had every intention of checking that place out for myself, but I chickened out. LOL I hear it was "no big deal", from what my friends saw. :eek: ;)

eagles_victory
06-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
You mean Hippie Hollow? Some friends and I took a road trip in college and I had every intention of checking that place out for myself, but I chickened out. LOL I hear it was "no big deal", from what my friends saw. :eek: ;) I went last week... funny when I was there everyone acted like it was a huge deal. Hmm the way times have changed.

Sweetwater Red
06-01-2011, 02:45 PM
I went to one about 15-20 years ago. I can't remember what it
was called. It was on the Bolivar Pensisula just north of Galveston.
We thought we were gonna see a Rio De Janiero type scenery
and it turned out to be a bunch of 60-70 old men and women
mixed in with some biker chics that had full body tattoos. :speech:

BreckTxLonghorn
06-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Austin's Barton Springs (in Zilker park near downtown) has a section where the womenfolk can go 'European'.

GrTigers6
06-01-2011, 03:44 PM
I go topless at every beach I go to. :D

Bullaholic
06-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
I go topless at every beach I go to. :D

I could never do that when I was younger, GrTig---too many ladies got hurt in the stampede....:D

(That one was for BBDE, wherever he is....:D)

big daddy russ
06-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Padre Island National Seashore.

Bullaholic
06-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Padre Island National Seashore.

They permit au natural bathing?

Matthew328
06-01-2011, 04:14 PM
I think there's one around Sabine Pass?? Maybe its further south on Bolivar though

Cam
06-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I went to one about 15-20 years ago. I can't remember what it
was called. It was on the Bolivar Pensisula just north of Galveston.
We thought we were gonna see a Rio De Janiero type scenery
and it turned out to be a bunch of 60-70 old men and women
mixed in with some biker chics that had full body tattoos. :speech:

you forgot to mention a bunch of 70 year old men with balls hangin' down to their knees and women with breasts down to their waistline....just sayin'......:D

Cam
06-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Not that i would frequent one, but I always wondered if there were any public or private nude/topless beaches allowed in Texas?

Surely PPHSFan will know....:D

I went once...but I drew too much attention.....everybody wanted to photograph my three testicles.......

injuredinmelee
06-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
You mean Hippie Hollow? Some friends and I took a road trip in college and I had every intention of checking that place out for myself, but I chickened out. LOL I hear it was "no big deal", from what my friends saw. :eek: ;) the last time I went by there like 15 years ago in a boat it was all queers.

Txbroadcaster
06-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the last time I went by there like 15 years ago in a boat it was all queers.

So u were in a boat with homosexuals?

AP Panther Fan
06-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I don't know...commas might help. lol.

Sweetwater Red
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

In the words of garciap77...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reds fan
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
This thread is great, without pictures!:D

big daddy russ
06-01-2011, 06:36 PM
They permit au natural bathing?
Yessir. You usually have to go a little farther south from the entrance, past the initial group of campers on Malaquite, but they're there.

I don't know if it's still this way, but the state used to not have a law concerning topless women, it was only illegal under city ordinances. Back when I still lived on the coast, if you drove all the way down the beach on Mustang Island from the Port A jetties to the Fish Pass jetties during the peak season, you were almost guaranteed to see at least one woman topless on the beach. They're generally a little further down the beach, in the less-populated areas away from families.

I asked a cop about it and apparently state indecency laws don't cover toplessness, but most cities and towns have laws in place.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
This thread is great, without pictures!:D http://956sports.com/forum/images/smilies/This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Phantom Stang
06-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://956sports.com/forum/images/smilies/This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
Having been to Hippy Hollow, I'll say be careful of what you ask for!:doh::D

trojandad
06-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I don't know...commas might help. lol.

meaning commas might have covered his appropriate parts, his and his "friends"?!?!?!?:D

Antec
06-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Went to Hippy Hollow once (I think in the late 70s) with a afternoon date

It was quite an experience being that young

bobcat1
06-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Party Cove at Lake Lewisville is not nude but always gets that way.;)

turbostud
06-01-2011, 08:50 PM
North of the last beach access on S. Padre Island is clothing optional but its a pain to get there and you have to have a strong vehicle unless its right after a storm that has cleaned the beach off.

zebrablue2
06-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://956sports.com/forum/images/smilies/This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

I was here:D

sinfan75
06-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Padre Island National Seashore. Some GREAT! Some will make you go "Please Lord tell me I didn't see that"!:D Some strange people on North Padre.

SintonFan
06-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Yessir. You usually have to go a little farther south from the entrance, past the initial group of campers on Malaquite, but they're there.

I don't know if it's still this way, but the state used to not have a law concerning topless women, it was only illegal under city ordinances. Back when I still lived on the coast, if you drove all the way down the beach on Mustang Island from the Port A jetties to the Fish Pass jetties during the peak season, you were almost guaranteed to see at least one woman topless on the beach. They're generally a little further down the beach, in the less-populated areas away from families.

I asked a cop about it and apparently state indecency laws don't cover toplessness, but most cities and towns have laws in place.

I remember the 80's and those Spring Breaks. You didn't have to go far... just be on the sand.:D

GrTigers6
06-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Like Larry Joe Taylor Festival, It starts out dressed then slowly more and more women start showing off chests! Some for jello shots, some for beads, some just for. Man you gotta love America! :D

Billy_The_Kid
06-02-2011, 06:17 AM
Yes there is one between Sabine Pass and Boliver on the old Hwy 87. When you get to 87 south of Winnie turn left toward Sabine Pass and its about 10 miles down beach. Youll know when you get there cause youll be greeted by a 400 lb nude hairy sex offender sitting on a log. The one time I went it was terrible. The way them nasty dudes was starring and waving at me I felt like a naked 8 year old running across the stage at a pedofile convention. I dont believe there was any females there at all. There were a few that was questionable but I was moving too fast to verify.

On the way out, from a distance I could tell there was a skinny blonde sitting in a chair topless ahead. I thoght kewl at least one good peek before leaving this homosexual jungle, but as I got closer the blonde Goldie Hawn hair revealed a Mick Jagger face and what I thought was a pringles can in her lap turned out to be part of her anatomy!! I still have nightmares today!

Old LB
06-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Billy_The_Kid
Yes there is one between Sabine Pass and Boliver on the old Hwy 87. When you get to 87 south of Winnie turn left toward Sabine Pass and its about 10 miles down beach. Youll know when you get there cause youll be greeted by a 400 lb nude hairy sex offender sitting on a log. The one time I went it was terrible. The way them nasty dudes was starring and waving at me I felt like a naked 8 year old running across the stage at a pedofile convention. I dont believe there was any females there at all. There were a few that was questionable but I was moving too fast to verify.

On the way out, from a distance I could tell there was a skinny blonde sitting in a chair topless ahead. I thoght kewl at least one good peek before leaving this homosexual jungle, but as I got closer the blonde Goldie Hawn hair revealed a Mick Jagger face and what I thought was a pringles can in her lap turned out to be part of her anatomy!! I still have nightmares today!

Don't think I'd told that one! :doh:

Sweetwater Red
06-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Old LB
Don't think I'd told that one! :doh:

Right? :doh:

BwdLion73
06-02-2011, 09:55 AM
I could never do that when I was younger, GrTig---too many ladies got hurt in the stampede....:D

Were they running away? ;)

Bullaholic
06-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Were they running away? ;)

LOL---Maybe If did it now, Lion73...:D

Rabid Cougar
06-02-2011, 01:27 PM
There are topless and nude women in boats on most public lakes, just have to know where to look for them and on which boat. It helps having to be on the water all the time to make sure they have their life jackets with them. :cool:

Certain locations at Whitney and Waco is almost a 100 % chance on weekends and holidays.

No we don't write them tickets if they are in out of the way places. In parks and near crowded shorelines, trip to the county jail, mainly for PI.