PDA

View Full Version : Giddings over Cameron-who cares about last year's score?

slinky006
10-30-2001, 12:11 PM
Giddings has been red hot every since they lost to La Grange. The 42-0 game last year is exactly that, last year. Friday will be a great game, and the Buffalo wrecking crew defense will stop the yoe offense. Giddings by 14.

balls_02
10-30-2001, 12:17 PM
Hell ya! Who cares about what happened in the past? Did we forget that both teams aren't the same as last years? You people keep talking about last season. You can use stats from this season to back up your opinions but this is 2001.

chappy
10-31-2001, 10:12 AM
yeah. why does everyone talk about last year? this year is totally different. giddings has people this year that had failed last year and didn't get to play against cameron. it will be totally different this year. SO GET OFF LAST YEAR. Jones will be the key factor in this game, if the offensive lineman give him room to run, and if not, he'll run right over the YOE. That's my opinion.

REBEL II
10-31-2001, 07:55 PM
Giddings will kick Cameron!
It could get ugly, Boys!
They had a huge off-season. They were playing last year with overweight lineman that beched pressed 185lbs.
These guye worked harder than any team I've ever seen in the off-season. This summer was one of the best I've seen for a group of kids! Remember they lost out in 7-on-7 to the state champs by only two points.
They have a great SR. class with much more leadership and DISCIPLINE than Cameron. Their Secondary could match up with anyone 1A-5A. Their offensive line is huge! Their coached is very good. he worked their butts off to prepare them for this game! SORRY YOE!Giddings is Stronger, Faster, More Disciplined, More Mature, and extremly Fast!
With all that said theier biggest strength is their coaching staff. They are coached very well at every position including the Secondary and Defensive Line.
My Pick Giddings will pull away in the 4th quarter and will be playing in the Quarter-finals and it the opponent won't be the Yoemen!