PDA

View Full Version : Undergarments all over the roads.....

Cam
05-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Seems to me there's been an increase in the amount of suspicious underwear, t-shirts, socks, knickers,etc. just thrown out on the side of the roads.......what's goin' on?

Also, has anybody noticed the increased amount of plastic bottles with yellow liquid in em? Can't people just stop at a gas station anymore?? This is a phenomena that only recently started. (as in a few years ago...) I would imagine it takes some skill to pull that off while driving...

nobogey72
05-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Seems to me there's been an increase in the amount of suspicious underwear, t-shirts, socks, knickers,etc. just thrown out on the side of the roads.......what's goin' on?

Also, has anybody noticed the increased amount of plastic bottles with yellow liquid in em? Can't people just stop at a gas station anymore?? This is a phenomena that only recently started. (as in a few years ago...) I would imagine it takes some skill to pull that off while driving...

Cam, if you saw a pair of purple/gold pantys with little bulldogs all over them just south of Burnet over in the bar ditch, let me know. She wants them back. Evidently, they had some kind of sentimental value. Who knew??

zebrablue2
05-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Cam

U walking the roads looking for alum. cans. if u can see yellow in bottles while driving down the road, ur driving like a granny, and we both know u are not that old:D