PDA

View Full Version : Burnet going with a new look....

Cam
05-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Looks like budget cuts didn't stop the uni buying. Uni's will introduce some gray color. New jerseys will have the Oregon style numbers. Green jerseys will have white #'s bordered in gray. Gray has been added to the helmet. And gray pants will be used with green jerseys. White pants for away games I hear. Facemasks switching from black to gray. Might look pretty cool....

Old Dog
05-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Hell yes, by all means add another color. Our colors and kelly green and WHITE, not gray, not black but WHITE.

Okay, got that off my chest for the 5th time in 10 years!!! Main thing is to support the kids and not fret over the colors ............ and believe it or not I can do that and have for many years (47 to be precise).

I still get excited about Burnet High sports and still get my season tickets.

SintonFan
05-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Hell yes, by all means add another color. Our colors and kelly green and WHITE, not gray, not black but WHITE.

Okay, got that off my chest for the 5th time in 10 years!!! Main thing is to support the kids and not fret over the colors ............ and believe it or not I can do that and have for many years (47 to be precise).

I still get excited about Burnet High sports and still get my season tickets.

Another reason to like you my friend.:clap: :cool: