Outfield
Trina Deyo, Smithville, SOPH
Becca Proske, La Grange, SOPH
Shea Cook, La Grange, SR

Catcher
Callee Norman, Caldwell, SR

hookandladder
05-27-2011, 10:59 AM
FYI- Brittnni Ahlschlager is a Senior from La Grange.

LeeCoMom
05-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
FYI- Brittnni Ahlschlager is a Senior from La Grange.

Oops - my time to edit it has expired.

Old Tiger
05-27-2011, 01:19 PM
La Grange is going to be scary good next year.

hookandladder
05-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
La Grange is going to be scary good next year.

They will have a good team again next year however they will be no better then this years team. Not talking down the team for next year, just saying they had their chances this year. You have to be good and lucky to get to Austin, most people just do not understand how hard it is to make it to the big dance.

Old Tiger
05-27-2011, 01:31 PM
They will have a good team again next year however they will be no better then this years team. Not talking down the team for next year, just saying they had their chances this year. You have to be good and lucky to get to Austin, most people just do not understand how hard it is to make it to the big dance. Just like yall were lucky in 05? :D

LeeCoMom
05-27-2011, 02:11 PM
LG is losing some very crucial members to their team. Supak and Sterling, besides being key defensive players, were huge offensive weapons. Ahlschlager and Cook, both seniors, carried the bulk of the pitching load this year, although the underclassmen pitching looks promising, too.

Any ideas on a catcher for next year?

hookandladder
05-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Just like yall were lucky in 05? :D

You got that right, what a_ _ whooping we put on that team in the Regional Final, double dipping them on Saturday. I cannot remember how many bombs we hit that day.

hookandladder
05-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by LeeCoMom
LG is losing some very crucial members to their team. Supak and Sterling, besides being key defensive players, were huge offensive weapons. Ahlschlager and Cook, both seniors, carried the bulk of the pitching load this year, although the underclassmen pitching looks promising, too.

Any ideas on a catcher for next year?

With watching baseball games all season, I really do not know who they have coming up.The Homer girl will have to carry this team next year, the problem will be finding someone to protect her. There are not many Dylan Supak's out there, if you know what I mean.

Old Tiger
05-28-2011, 01:44 AM
You got that right, what a_ _ whooping we put on that team in the Regional Final, double dipping them on Saturday. I cannot remember how many bombs we hit that day. Cause of the tiny field!

Roc96
05-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Has the program dynamic changed, with the new coach at LG? How does his style compare with Knapic?

LeeCoMom
05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Roc96
Has the program dynamic changed, with the new coach at LG? How does his style compare with Knapic?

Someone from LG would have to answer this conclusively, but from the opponent's perspective it appears that Coach Behrend has really worked on the offensive side of the game. LG has always had strong hitters, but this year they seemed more well rounded top to bottom. It was also evident that they worked on hitting different pitches because I noticed a few in their lineup making good contact on drop balls and change ups that they didn't hit the year before.