PDA

View Full Version : Tentative Date for 3ADL Server + Software Upgrade

Administrator
05-25-2011, 07:56 PM
This date is not yet set it stone, but the date we will likely go down for several hours, up to 2 full days, will be Friday, June 24th, 2011 sometime in the afternoon.

I will post more information as the time gets closer.

On a side note, I'll open up a "temporary" forum during the downtime, with access to the chatroom. I will try to post updates on the status as well. One thing to keep in mind -- The server is located in Houston, I live in Austin - so it will be about a 2 hour drive back to Austin before I am able to start processing the upgrade.

Again, more details will come in the coming weeks.

TheDOCTORdre
05-25-2011, 07:58 PM
is this gonna get stickied, so we wont forget?

Administrator
05-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
is this gonna get stickied, so we wont forget?

This one won't be stickied, but we will sticky the official announcement in the coming weeks.

Cameron Crazy
05-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Sounds great, I can't wait!

Send_the_House
05-26-2011, 09:29 AM
You people seriously can't go 2 days without this forum? Is it that important in your lives?

ccmom
05-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
You people seriously can't go 2 days without this forum? Is it that important in your lives?

Who said they can't go without it, crabby pants? :rolleyes:

:D

Ranger Mom
05-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Who said they can't go without it, crabby pants? :rolleyes:

:D

No joke!! WOW!!:eek:

Old Tiger
05-26-2011, 11:49 AM
why not like a sunday at 1 pm

Ranger Mom
05-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

He has to do it when his life allows him to do it....and whenever that is, it's okay with us.

He has the most thankless job of all....keeping this up and running for us!!!!

Emerson1
05-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
You're cool.

Administrator
05-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Because I said so :D If it were done on a Sunday, then it'd be down until the following weekend.. How's that? ;)

Administrator
05-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He has to do it when his life allows him to do it....and whenever that is, it's okay with us.

He has the most thankless job of all....keeping this up and running for us!!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, Kellye :)

Spending my own gas $ to drive from Austin to Houston, back to Austin, backing up old server, restoring it to new server, using my personal time on a weekend to get things going, etc. doesn't count for too much, does it? :confused: lol.

RoyceTTU
05-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Administrator
Thanks for pointing that out, Kellye :)

Spending my own gas $ to drive from Austin to Houston, back to Austin, backing up old server, restoring it to new server, using my personal time on a weekend to get things going, etc. doesn't count for too much, does it? :confused: lol.

Your the man Admin!!!! :clap:

At least I think your a man :confused:

ADMIN A CHICK!!!! :eek: :p :D

Administrator
05-31-2011, 10:27 AM
One time bump just to keep reminding for now -- Will post more information within the next 2 weeks..