PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Is anyone watching/listening to that trial??

44INAROW
05-25-2011, 10:34 AM
not now but I did watch a 48 Hours story a couple of weeks ago.. Her behavior immediately after the daughters dissappearance was bizzare.. What's going on now?

BaseballUmp
05-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
not now but I did watch a 48 Hours story a couple of weeks ago.. Her behavior immediately after the daughters dissappearance was bizzare.. What's going on now?

I'm sure my grandmother is...in between her CafeWorld missions and what not.

I went over there last week and she was watching the new juror selection haha

ccmom
05-25-2011, 10:47 AM
All the stuff she is claiming to be true about her father just doesn't add up to me. I try to be open minded and follow the "innocent until proven guilty" protocol in most cases, but this sicko makes me want to vomit. :mad:

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

They are in day 2 of the trial. The dad was the first one on the stand. I missed the guy that was on the stand this morning.

Casey's lawyer, Biaz, or however it is spelled is TERRIBLE!!!

Originally posted by ccmom
All the stuff she is claiming to be true about her father just doesn't add up to me. I try to be open minded and follow the "innocent until proven guilty" protocol in most cases, but this sicko makes me want to vomit. :mad:

Me too!! I was so mad when they said that about her dad, and felt really sorry for him. I was flipping through the channels last night and Dr. Drew was just starting and he was gonna talk about the case, so I listened. He said he has always thought Casey had been sexually abused, she shows the "signs" with her narcissistic behavior. I was kinda shocked!!!

I know several people who were sexually abused and none of them acted like that!!!

Maroon87
05-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Sounds like a stellar family.

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I think alot of that is just BS. I mean if the child drowned in the family pool accidently, why hide that fact plus tape her mouth shut, ride around with her in the trunk, dispose of the body etc...and attempt all of the covering up. Just doesn't make sense to me plus she was going out partying at night with her friends the whole time.

I think the defense's case is going to be weak, weak, weak and she will get the death penalty. Even if she was molested as a child, which I doubt, so what......

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think alot of that is just BS. I mean if the child drowned in the family pool accidently, why hide that fact plus tape her mouth shut, ride around with her in the trunk, dispose of the body etc...and attempt all of the covering up. Just doesn't make sense to me plus she was going out partying at night with her friends the whole time.

I think the defense's case is going to be weak, weak, weak and she will get the death penalty. Even if she was molested as a child, which I doubt, so what......

Exactly.....and "Zanny the nanny".....I still think is "Xanax!! I have heard Xanax referred to Zanny before!!!! I think she probably made a habit of drugging that kid so she could party!!!

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 11:30 AM
I guess I will need to start watching Nancy Grace again each evening...lol....I bet the top of her head is about to explode.:D

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 11:33 AM
I guess I will need to start watching Nancy Grace again each evening...lol....I bet the top of her head is about to explode.:D

LOL!! I missed it last night! They changed up their format and she doesn't come on at 11 anymore...that's when I always watched her. I am always asleep by midnight, when she comes on now!!!

I think it comes on at 7:00, but that's too early for me to sit down and watch TV, I am usually outside or doing something else at that time of day!!!

bobcat1
05-25-2011, 11:36 AM
I guess I will need to start watching Nancy Grace again each evening...lol....I bet the top of her head is about to explode.:D I Can't Stand to watch Her because she ALWAYS Spaces her words out too MUCH!

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think it comes on at 7:00, but that's too early for me to sit down and watch TV, I am usually outside or doing something else at that time of day!!!

I have a tv on my back patio. I prefer it to the one in my living room actually. It is good for days when I am ignoring the laundry or the fact that someone might want something to eat.;)

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 11:50 AM
I have a tv on my back patio. I prefer it to the one in my living room actually. It is good for days when I am ignoring the laundry or the fact that someone might want something to eat.;)

LOL....for someone who doesn't really watch much TV, I have TV's EVERYWHERE!!!!

All 4 bedrooms have a TV, Kelissa's playroom has a TV, the kitchen has a TV and even my bathroom has a TV. That is 8 TV's.....and I only use the one in the bathroom if my husband is on his days off and is still asleep when I get up to get ready for work...that way I can watch/listen to Good Morning America. Otherwise, I just turn the TV on in the bedroom.

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 12:02 PM
LOL....for someone who doesn't really watch much TV, I have TV's EVERYWHERE!!!!

All 4 bedrooms have a TV, Kelissa's playroom has a TV, the kitchen has a TV and even my bathroom has a TV. That is 8 TV's.....and I only use the one in the bathroom if my husband is on his days off and is still asleep when I get up to get ready for work...that way I can watch/listen to Good Morning America. Otherwise, I just turn the TV on in the bedroom.

I am only one behind you at 7. I don't have one in my kitchen or bathroom though. My kitchen is open to the living area so I can see the one in the living room. I'll tell you what does drive me crazy though....If you have the same program on in multiple rooms, the tvs with the DVRS are delayed from those just hooked straight up to cable....you get an echo thing going in the house.

Ernest T Bass
05-25-2011, 12:11 PM
I have one...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I am only one behind you at 7. I don't have one in my kitchen or bathroom though. My kitchen is open to the living area so I can see the one in the living room. I'll tell you what does drive me crazy though....If you have the same program on in multiple rooms, the tvs with the DVRS are delayed from those just hooked straight up to cable....you get an echo thing going in the house.

I know! My living room and my bedroom both have DVR. Kelissa's room and her play room are both off opposite sides of the living room. It is not uncommon for me to come in and find ALL 3 TV's on the same channel and the one in the middle...the living room is a few seconds behind the other 2....drives me insane.

trojandad
05-25-2011, 01:26 PM
They are in day 2 of the trial. The dad was the first one on the stand. I missed the guy that was on the stand this morning.

Casey's lawyer, Biaz, or however it is spelled is TERRIBLE!!!

Me too!! I was so mad when they said that about her dad, and felt really sorry for him. I was flipping through the channels last night and Dr. Drew was just starting and he was gonna talk about the case, so I listened. He said he has always thought Casey had been sexually abused, she shows the "signs" with her narcissistic behavior. I was kinda shocked!!!

I know several people who were sexually abused and none of them acted like that!!!

all that being "molested as a child" got susan smith was life instead of death....won't save casey from much......:thinking:

my atty friends think this is gonna be a "bad atty" defense...they'll get her convicted to death or life from bad moves or her defense atty's part, let the public die down about it and let nancy grace move on, then appeal her conviction on documentable failings on her atty's part...in a quieter atmosphere get her convicted on something of a lesser charge with maybe a chance of getting her out in her 40's.....

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
all that being "molested as a child" got susan smith was life instead of death....won't save casey from much......:thinking:

Susan Smith should have got the death penalty. The crazy woman in Houston that drowned all her kids in the bathtub shouldn't still be breathing if you ask me.

I just have a really hard time believing that "other life circumstances" are justifiable reasons for committing murder. period. :dispntd:

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Susan Smith should have got the death penalty. The crazy woman in Houston that drowned all her kids in the bathtub shouldn't still be breathing if you ask me.

I just have a really hard time believing that "other life circumstances" are justifiable reasons for committing murder. period. :dispntd:

Amen Sister!!!!!:clap: :clap:

44INAROW
05-25-2011, 02:59 PM

I totally agree - :doh:

bobcat1
05-25-2011, 03:07 PM

I just have a really hard time believing that "other life circumstances" are justifiable reasons for committing murder. period. :dispntd: Really! I mean do you want to know that someday she could be free and sitting close to your kids or grand kids and all of a sudden she have something else short out( :rolleyes: ). Not me. She should be rolled up in a wet blanket and shocked until dead or better yet waterboarded and then buried at sea alive with OSL once she tells the truth.

trojandad
05-25-2011, 03:24 PM
i hope y'all heard, i never said susan smith should have gotten off as she did....heck, she had every person of color there wanting to throw the switch on her for lying and saying a black man kidnapped her kids when really she was the only one cold hearted enough to do the deed.....

it just seems (our opinion only) like they are taking the same route deguerin took with andrea yates....stall, defer, delay, continuances, all to get her out of the front page, then find a sympathetic judge in the appellate system who will give solace...

was just saying the DA in the smith case made the statement that trying the case instead of pleading it would have probably ended up with the same results due to her "past history circumstances"....his words, not mine.....

believe me, your preaching to the choir about all of those mentioned....

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Really! I mean do you want to know that someday she could be free and sitting close to your kids or grand kids and all of a sudden she have something else short out( :rolleyes: ). Not me. She should be rolled up in a wet blanket and shocked until dead or better yet waterboarded and then buried at sea alive with OSL once she tells the truth.

works for me....

I wish some of these "crazy" folks would choose to check themselves out rather than harm their children.

I was watching the news the other day and another "crazy" mother decided to cut the throats of her two children and then her own to spare them from the end of the world later that day. I mean REALLY! They all survived (don't know those details) but things like this make me sick.

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 03:35 PM
The live coverage is almost laughable....every time the Defense objects something it is overruled. Yesterday, every time the prosecution objected it was sustained.

I like the judge though...he seems like a no-nonsense kind of guy!!