PDA

View Full Version : The Scotty Theorem

PPHSfan
05-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Here's the way I see it.

Scotty gets two million votes.

When you factor in the multiple votes, Scotty has twenty five thousand fans.

When you factor in the age of his fans, most of them will steal his record from Limewire.

Bottom line. Scotty will sell 14 records.

Ranger Mom
05-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Here's the way I see it.

Scotty gets two million votes.

When you factor in the multiple votes, Scotty has twenty five thousand fans.

When you factor in the age of his fans, most of them will steal his record from Limewire.

Bottom line. Scotty will sell 14 records.

I thought Limewire shut down!!:confused:

Ernest T Bass
05-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I thought Limewire shut down!!:confused:

Introducing: Frostwire (www.frostwire.com)

Cam
05-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Introducing: Frostwire (www.frostwire.com)

Careful with Frostwire and all these other websites. You can pickup nasty viruses in a heartbeat.

Ernest T Bass
05-25-2011, 09:54 AM
I dont use it. I just learned about it from kids in my classes.

STANG RED
05-25-2011, 02:13 PM
There will be plenty of dumb teenybops, willing to shell out daddy's hard earned cash, to make Scotty a millionaire. But he'll be dropped like a hot rock, as soon as the next thing comes along to grab their attention. Just hope he handles his money right, while it's coming in, and maybe he'll have enough to live on the rest of his life.
Actually he does have some talent. If the right people get hold of him and work with him, he may have a future in the business. It'll all depend on how his voice matures over the next 5 years, and how straight he keeps his head on his shoulders. At least he seems to come from a fine family, and he seems to be a great kid. Maybe it'll all work out for him.
Lauren is certainly nothing special. I dont see her making a dent in the industry. Haley seems to have a little something unique and special though. She might do very well in time.

PPHSfan
05-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Scotty couldn't hold David Cook's or Carrie Underwood's mic cord.

Before anyone jumps all over me let me tell you what is my biggest problem with Scotty.

He's trying to sing "country".

Now don't get me wrong, I happen to love country music. But you can't sing songs about heartache and true love, if you're 12 years old, I don't care how deep your voice is.

Country is about "three chords and the Truth", and teeny boppers that haven't even kissed a girl, can't make me believe how the whiskey ain't workin anymore.

There are guys singing in beer joints all over Texas that smoke Scotty, and they sing sixty songs a night 2-6 nights a week.

Scotty is a punk.

Ernest T Bass
05-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Scotty couldn't hold David Cook's or Carrie Underwood's mic cord.

Before anyone jumps all over me let me tell you what is my biggest problem with Scotty.

He's trying to sing "country".

Now don't get me wrong, I happen to love country music. But you can't sing songs about heartache and true love, if you're 12 years old, I don't care how deep your voice is.

Country is about "three chords and the Truth", and teeny boppers that haven't even kissed a girl, can't make me believe how the whiskey ain't workin anymore.

There are guys singing in beer joints all over Texas that smoke Scotty, and they sing sixty songs a night 2-6 nights a week.

Scotty is a punk.

This!:clap:

AP Panther Fan
05-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Scotty is a punk.

And a Winner!:clap: :clap: :clap:

That is all.....:p

hollywood
05-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
And a Winner!:clap: :clap: :clap:

That is all.....:p

Rigged... that is all! ;)

garciap77
05-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I dont use it. I just learned about it from kids in my classes.

And Rancher thinks there is no learning in public schools!:D