PDA

View Full Version : tyrlerrose--completely wrong!!!

Tigerbite_93
07-08-2001, 09:15 AM
Each year I hear Commerce doen't play anyone and their schedule is so easy. Put that in your pipe and smoke that comment. Look at pigskin prep most vitories from 1991-2000: then look at most victories from 1998-2000 and tell me if it has the sorry teams listed under each school's victories. So how can you explain the playoffs? I think Commerce has kicked Forney's rear in 94 playoffs 28-7; 95 49-28(49-7 in the 3rd qtr) before Commerce let the junior high play. Then Forney couldn't beat Lake Worth in 99 which I think Commerce beat them 41-7 on their way to a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. And you say you hope Commerce can be undefeated when they play Forney--no you hope Forney is undefeated. Commerce is going for their 10th district title, 11th straight playoff showing--and you worry about Commerce? I theink you're worried about the wrong thing.

tylerrose
07-08-2001, 03:15 PM
tigermouth_93 live in the present. I was talking about last year and last year only. There is no question Commerce has a great history and tradition behind its program. However, I prefer to talk about the upcoming season and not the past 20 years. If you compare the non-district schedules this year and last there is NO doubt Forney plays the tougher teams. By the way before you submit your post in the future read them first and make sure that they make sense.