PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Wow...WOW!!!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2011, 06:53 PM
My daughter and her husband were just evacuated from their house. My daughter is freaking...at least we were able to get her dogs out.

All my kids and grandkids....along with their dogs are at my house.....fun times!!

Hoping it's all just precautionary

We need rain SOOOO bad!!!!

44INAROW
05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
dang Kellye..... I agree - hope it's all precautionary.. (and you survive the night :) )

SHSBulldog00
05-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My daughter and her husband were just evacuated from their house. My daughter is freaking...at least we were able to get her dogs out.

All my kids and grandkids....along with their dogs are at my house.....fun times!!

Hoping it's all just precautionary

We need rain SOOOO bad!!!!

How close is it to their house?

SintonFan
05-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Any updates K?:(

Ranger Mom
05-24-2011, 08:37 PM
They got the all clear to go back home at 8. They contained it at the west side of the loop and Bo and Ashton live about 1/2 mile from the East side of the loop.

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Thank goodness!

:doh: In my post-work stupidity, at first I was thinking tornado evacuation. (Yeah, that makes a LOT of sense! :rolleyes: )

Old LB
05-24-2011, 09:01 PM
They got the all clear to go back home at 8. They contained it at the west side of the loop and Bo and Ashton live about 1/2 mile from the East side of the loop.

Glad they are okay, my daughter and her boyfriend live off the loop on the North side of town. Just talked with her and she says it's looking better.

SintonFan
05-24-2011, 11:00 PM

Thank you. Glad you all are alright.:clap: