PDA

View Full Version : Pirate4State.....

AP Panther Fan
05-24-2011, 03:58 PM
I have the entire Sookie Stackhouse series at my house now. I need to get them to you.:cool:

pirate4state
05-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Sweet! I am off Monday, maybe we can meet in Portland? :)

AP Panther Fan
05-25-2011, 09:50 AM
I put them in my car, just in case.

We could possibly do something more fun than meeting in Portland; however, harrassing a certain waitress at Pepito's does sound slightly entertaining.

I am off Saturday and Monday too....woo hoo.

pirate4state
05-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

We could possibly do something more fun than meeting in Portland; however, harrassing a certain waitress at Pepito's does sound slightly entertaining.

:devil:

Yay!!

MUSTANG69
05-26-2011, 01:40 PM

You bankers get more days off than you work. What's up with that?:mad:

AP Panther Fan
05-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
You bankers get more days off than you work. What's up with that?:mad:

Yeah right...not this banker...you must be thinking of the competition down the street. They close early every day and don't work Saturdays either....grrrr

Okay...on to a happier subject for you and P4S....Corey's Seafood Market and Restaurant has "All you can eat" fried shrimp, dirty rice and slaw for $10.95 every day!!! It is also BYOB, so you just take your own adult beverages in and they will give you a nice, little ice bucket on your table to place them in.

We went yesterday evening and my husband ate 25 shrimp!:eek:

He also made me miss the first 43 minutes of American Idol!:evil:

MUSTANG69
05-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Yeah right...not this banker...you must be thinking of the competition down the street. They close early every day and don't work Saturdays either....grrrr

Okay...on to a happier subject for you and P4S....Corey's Seafood Market and Restaurant has "All you can eat" fried shrimp, dirty rice and slaw for $10.95 every day!!! It is also BYOB, so you just take your own adult beverages in and they will give you a nice, little ice bucket on your table to place them in.

My wife and I have eaten there a couple of times lately. Pretty good food. Maybe I should go and see if I can beat your husband's feat of 25 shrimp. :D

SintonFan
05-26-2011, 04:59 PM

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Can we be friends too?:D

pirate4state
05-26-2011, 09:07 PM

Ewwww, I don't like shrimp. LOL

AP Panther Fan
05-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Can we be friends too?:D

Well sure! You just don't live close enough to go eat there. I think it is either "all you can eat" oysters, flounder or shrimp. I don't like oysters and I'm not crazy about flounder. Maybe it just varies based on availability. I do know they buy Gulf shrimp rather than the imported stuff and some of it is unloaded at Conn Brown Harbor.

I feel like I just broadcast a public service announcement.:)

SintonFan
05-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Well sure! You just don't live close enough to go eat there. I think it is either "all you can eat" oysters, flounder or shrimp. I don't like oysters and I'm not crazy about flounder. Maybe it just varies based on availability. I do know they buy Gulf shrimp rather than the imported stuff and some of it is unloaded at Conn Brown Harbor.

I feel like I just broadcast a public service announcement.:)

Any place that has all you can eat oysters is automatically my favorite eating place!:clap: :clap: