PDA

View Full Version : Boneless - stuffed chicken

44INAROW
05-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Have any of you'll tried HEBERTS (Cajun) BONELESS STUFFED CHICKEN? - I prefer the broccoli, rice and cheese stuffing - but they have several kinds.. rice w/shrimp, dirty rice, pecan dressing.. They sell off the internet - but we usually get stocked up when in Houston - they have a location right off 610 @ Richmond and also on Dairy Ashford in West Houston. Very, very good.. very spicy.. husband picked up 4 last week along with some Boudan Balls (those Boudan must be big this year) (joke lol) and stuffed shrimp. What kind of cajun food do you like? My most favorite is my brothers Shrimp Gumbo.. ;)

PICTURES HERE (http://www.hebertsmeats.com/asccustompages/categories.asp?categoryID=15)

Gsquared
05-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Have any of you'll tried HEBERTS (Cajun) BONELESS STUFFED CHICKEN? - I prefer the broccoli, rice and cheese stuffing - but they have several kinds.. rice w/shrimp, dirty rice, pecan dressing.. They sell off the internet - but we usually get stocked up when in Houston - they have a location right off 610 @ Richmond and also on Dairy Ashford in West Houston. Very, very good.. very spicy.. husband picked up 4 last week along with some Boudan Balls (those Boudan must be big this year) (joke lol) and stuffed shrimp. What kind of cajun food do you like? My most favorite is my brothers Shrimp Gumbo.. ;)
Hey 44, Ive had La Bucherie jambalya and etoufee stuffed chicken, is really good. Ill need to try Heberts.

44INAROW
05-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey 44, Ive had La Bucherie jambalya and etoufee stuffed chicken, is really good. Ill need to try Heberts.
That sounds good too........ I posted some pics on my thread.

Gsquared
05-23-2011, 03:57 PM
That sounds good too........ I posted some pics on my thread.
Nice! Remind me and im gonna send you another link tomorrow that has some good stuff too!

ronwx5x
05-23-2011, 04:02 PM

PICTURES HERE (http://www.hebertsmeats.com/asccustompages/categories.asp?categoryID=15)

We also have an Hebert's on I45 across from The Woodlands. The Boudin Balls are excellent. All their meats are very good. We've had stuffed chicken as well as stuffed pork chops. Not super expensive either.

Bullaholic
05-23-2011, 04:06 PM
44' and I can't trade food threads---we both get too hungry.

That stuffing sounds great, 44', I'll have to look for it on the Internet.

Etoufee made with fresh crawfish is one of my Cajun favs, 44'.
Boudin, cracklins, and cold beer is great, too.
I ate a duck sauce picuant once in Abbeville, LA that was out of this world---and I don't like duck that much.

Anybody ever tried fried nutria? :D

Roughneck93
05-23-2011, 04:11 PM

Went there for the fist time last month. Was very impressed. I had the rice with shrimp and Boudin balls. Planning on taking the wife soon.

lostaussie
05-23-2011, 04:30 PM
There is an Hebert's in Longview that I shop at all the time!!!

bobcat1
05-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Nice! Remind me and im gonna send you another link tomorrow that has some good stuff too! Don't do it 44! It's a trap!

44INAROW
05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Don't do it 44! It's a trap!

yep, if I had read that 1st thing in the AM - I probably would fall for it, hook line and sinker :)

bowleghorses
05-23-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm a personal friend with Sammy Hebert. The original store is here in Maurice,La. Got some good stuff in there.

44INAROW
05-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
I'm a personal friend with Sammy Hebert. The original store is here in Maurice,La. Got some good stuff in there.
cool, now you can tell him I gave him some FREE advertisment - maybe I'll get some free stuff :)

Old Tiger
05-24-2011, 01:06 PM
the one with boudin seems like the best I think. IDK they all seem so dang delicious.

buckeyebob
05-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Try the Crawfish Pie with Crawfish Etouffee slatered all over it...your cardiologist will love you.